PUFF ROLLING HELP....

Silver Member
Username: Jigga19

Post Number: 136
I know alot of discusion has been posted and i searched through most... i couldnt find help on what happens if i downloaded puff v 201 f yesterday and it was working fine today i come home i had scanning channels... and when i reset my reciever to re instal tronics file it now getting rolling puff...what happend..

i tried the method told in some of the threads but it doesnt even let me load the file up... no matter what file... it just keeps rolling puff....

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
guys i just need to know what should i do... it doesnt let me load any file... the directions said if it give endless rolling puff just hookup ur laptop and load the file.. i tried it doesnt let me load anything just stays at 0%...what should i do anyone??/??

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
I know alot of discusion has been posted and i searched through most... i couldnt find help on what happens if i downloaded puff v 201 f yesterday and it was working fine today i come home i had scanning channels... and when i reset my reciever to re instal tronics file it now getting rolling puff...what happend..

i tried the method told in some of the threads but it doesnt even let me load the file up... no matter what file... it just keeps rolling puff....

it doesnt let me load any file... the directions said if it give endless rolling puff just hookup ur laptop and load the file.. i tried it doesnt let me load anything just stays at 0%...what should i do anyone??/??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us