FIX IT NOW! I want to see the fight!

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 510
They better fix this before the fight starts!

Bronze Member
Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 71
pay for it if you want to see it so bad...it was clear today would be a great day for an ecm...you've been around long enough from you register date to know that...stop whining...'they' don't owe you anything...stop being so cheap and pay the 55.00 for the fight

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1689
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ramiro_gonzo

Post Number: 58
you tell him tj....the problem is with this boxes is that people are addicted to it like crack...nothing lasts forever...

Silver Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 142
Sorry Creek,
I want to watch the fight too.
Yet saying They Better, would make me if I were a coder to say heck with you you can do without, and Fix yours yourself and or Pay.
Why would I want to help you?
Saying I better?

I have an idea, how about start going through all of the old bins and see if anywork and let us know. As I am doing the same and several others are also.

Creek, They Better ! thing is just not cool at all..
Who I'm I? Just a nobody that appreciates
others that have took time out to learn and have learned and help when they can.

Respectfully to All
Kimberly

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 511
Kinberly said:
"Yet saying They Better, would make me if I were a coder to say heck with you you can do without, and Fix yours yourself and or Pay.
Why would I want to help you?"
Because I could throw my non-functioning viewsat in the garbage and buy another brand, such as neusat or a Nfusion. That's why. The receiver is as good as the service it provides.
Coders:
YOU BETTER WORK FAST!

Bronze Member
Username: Anonymouse

Post Number: 66
Stop making demands. Pay for it or go to a bar. I've been waiting to see this fight since it was announced, but the ECM isn't going to stop me.

Bronze Member
Username: Adirondak

Post Number: 35
I agree with Kimberly, it sucks. But unless you bought the UP-365 extended insurance plan with your box.... you are "S-O-L" like the rest of us... if you did buy it, call in, let us know what your vendor says...
Keeping it light,
Adirondak

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 811
Yahoo for v7.5, v8.0, v8.1 (All)
2,674 downloads 4. Y! Multi Messenger
2,342 downloads 5. Mega Video Downloader
See all Internet Operations downloads
PaltalkScene 12.61
See, hear, and chat live in video rooms.
Download Now PC Doc Pro
Improve system performance by fixing invalid entries.
Download Now
User reviews
Average user rating:
2.3 stars out of 7 votes My rating:
0 stars Write review Showing 5 of 6 user reviewsSee all 6 user reviews

This software version | All versions

2 stars

Version: FreeNetTV 1

"Not the best but ...."

by welyweah on December 11, 2007

Pros: After testing various TV software and visiting loads of sites. most of them offer a free trial or preview and then they make you pay to sign up, or are cluttered with ads. I think that is ridiculous... so ive done my research and have found a couple of really decent sites. The first one Id like to draw your tention to is (viewmy.tv) This site has almost 1300 channels from around the globe and counting. it is free to register and they dont ask for stupid details, just your username and email address. It actually streams live channels so you dont have to download any and they have a pretty easy way of finding the channel you want. You can search through genre, country, region or name of the channel. oh and there are no ads either. Check this one out. With over 1300 channels from hundreds of countries, loads of features like channel rating, user recommendations, live chat, profile pages and much much more.

Was this review helpful? YES | NO

Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post Reply to this review

1 stars

"Rubbish"

by dk-spec on November 30, 2007

Pros: plenty of channels

Cons: prerecorded, poor quality, all foreign channels(very few in english), waste of a download, but hey at under 1mb, try it for yourself. Ba mhaith liom labhairt: go raibh mile maith agaibh!

4 stars

"Easy to use and a lot of fun to watch"

by tropbeau on October 11, 2007

5 stars

"Excellent FREE product."

by clarkedavis on July 24, 2007

Pros: The quality depends on the source; ranges from fair to excellent. My wife is German, and she watched the local news for the region she grew up in, and was amazed. It is a loop that repeats a half hour show, but wonderfully done, with no buffering or skipping whatsoever. No live programming, but current day's programs available after live airing in host country.

Cons: Many dead channels with nothing on. Should be updated and cleared regularly.

2 stars

"Not what I was expecting."

by jml052347 on July 20, 2007

Pros: Very easy to download and install. Easy to pick up and learn how to use.

Cons: This is not live tv. All of the stations provide video of previously taped shows.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 559
Dream box and DVB up Loooooser's

Poor LK down in the shed aren't u wanna be =) =) =)

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1487
DN has an ECM in progress since 5PM EST...All receivers using DN channels are down, except Nfusion on IKS...No older files reported to work....NEW FILES ARE NEEDED, NOT KEYS! .....Be patient and wait for new files from www.ftabins.net ..files usually takes a few hours so don't expect anything until at least 10 PM EST or later as a guesstimate...GC is still up , except for their Nagra 3 channels...Bev is dead too except on Nfusion IKS...The fight is stream live on www.justin.tv/hufhjd

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2242
while u r fighting we are watching the real fight : nfusion go go go gooooooooooooo :-)

Username: Noname1234

Post Number: 4
which channel? anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us