Loading new bins for nfusion.

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 28
Can someone please help me with regards to loading new bins to the receiver when they are released. I understand that you have to download a webloader and then hook the receiver up to your hard drve. any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4272
james singer , first thing,
go to menus, and under system info tell me which bin u currently have right now?
u can use webloader after bin 1.45 and up..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
yeah I was able to download the softawre from my remote so right now it is ok but in the past I have been paying people to upgrade the bin. I just want to become more dependant so when the next bin is releaed I can do it myself

Gold Member

Post Number: 4274
they are two ways u can download the bin
first via remote ,
go to menu , internet sw version, swupgrade,

this is the easiest method, but some tiems when two many people try to downlaod it doesn't work..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4275
2nd method

sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3979

Gold Member

Post Number: 3462
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 07:42 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what u need to do is go to menu , internet, then network information, find ur ip adress......
now write down ip adress at some paper..
now go to internet browser, in adress bar type ur ip adres. just like you type [link removed]
some hints .. when u are putting ip adress in adress bar, change the channel or some times tune in to 100 or 102 channels also help..
when u will type ur ip adress u wil get in to webloader, over there locate ur 1.49 bin that u saved and then clik on upload wait 1 min........ and ur rec will turn off and on again..
to check if u have latest bin, check under menu system setting, it should says 1.49..
after thaat if u still not up, go to menu usersetting and turn off emulator and autorolls on...
this should work.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3980

Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 04:03 pm: Edit Post
latest file is 1.48-2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3981

Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 04:06 pm: Edit Post
sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3475
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 03:52 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some suggestion for people whose webloader is not working.......

if u can not use ur microsoft internet explorer try mozilla fire fox..always works better for webloader...
also when u are putting ip adress on ur adress bar when u hit enter, change the channelalways works..
3rd method u can also download the channel editor program (1.14) from
[link removed] and then use the program there to grab the bin, works faster...
also if u are doing it withur laptop computer try to do it with (network cable).. better connection...
last thing if u still can't do it do it old fashioned way..with serial cable check am's post above...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Thanks. So I don't have to hook the receiver up to the harddrive. I can just load through the modem connection.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4279
no, u can make it work through the router ,
i use my laptop wireless,

i never had problem with this..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us