Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3911
tony pandy
Bronze Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 94
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 01:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday Ticket working on NFusion HD Just got Mail from someone with this box.

This seals the deal, This will be my next box.

Quote from another site by MatchStick:

Nfusion group is releasing a 'special' test bin (1-8pm) only after that please use .06 bin

under this test its 'highly' wise to rescan sat 91 (then look at 14 channels)

this is only being tested on HD unit first rest of the units will follow after we see
the results of this test

so enjoy something special from the nfusion team

this is S.U.N.S. 3 TEST

another first from Nfusion

Gold Member

Post Number: 3912
screen shots of Nfl game on nfusion HD
similar bin will be realeased on nova .
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2085
sada if it;s true then nfusion box will be more expensive .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3914
yep cartier...
they are releasing same bin shortly on nfusion sd..
and yes "nagra 3 got hacked on NFUSION

Bronze Member

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 95
OK so they have N3 working on IKS
(and only IKS at this time)

I'm thinking unless they release a stand alone release to update the boxes, The perhaps they have not really cracked N3 but only figured out a way to share a true sub card.

Non the less, I like what see so far and from my contact I trust The HD 1080i picture quality is really excellent. And true this box is still buggy. the NFusion group has not turned their back on owners and have improved from day one.

Game On!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3915
tony nfusion was started as based on "iks"
with nf hd they are going to release standalone soon..
i wish they took our nova sd and upgrade it with usb port..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3916
well where is justfor hahah
quite today
in'a

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 458
I agree with tony pandy...sada, do you really understand what IKS actually is and how it works..does "internet" and "sharing" mean anythiing to you?...have you ever heard of the Dreambox and card sharing?...does any of this seem relative to you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3917
i know about iks, thats why i am using it..
i know "dreambox"was firs iks system thought it was not good for "average peroson"...
and do u even hear about dream box now..
NFusion is true stb..
well what can i say they are best one..
IKS.. INTERNET keY sharing.
something that is missing on sonic view.

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
Believe me when Nagra 3 gets hacked , it will NOT be on FTA first, but by plastic card coders and it will be all over the internet..

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2089
i agree with HA HA its was the same for N2 when it first was hacked. Plastic first then FTA bins but its a good thing cuz maybe DTV will get hacked too ( hopeful but not likely )

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
sada...The Dreambox, which is NOT IKS, is VERY well and alive , and still used by many for years now, and very "good enough for the average person", contrary to what you thought...and its up most the time...Nfusion is IKS and IKS is derived from the Dreambox CARD sharing over the internet...obviously you do NOT know about IKS!...neither are about hacking Nagra 3..

Bronze Member

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 96
History has shown that plastic gets hacked first, then tricles down to other forms. This why I think the statement that NFusion has cracked N3 may not be true but that they have a workaround for card sharing.

Time will tell, But I still like the new NFusion HD box.

And other rumors have it that the hack for DAVE is available for 750K with script and loader. This I have heard more than once in the last few weeks from various sources. But I will believe it when I SEE IT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred416
matchstick a real silly question, but can you guarantee that nfl sunday ticket is all nagra3?

yes i can 100% certain

-matchstick

justforhahah, tell me which other stb has cracked Nfl?

Silver Member

Post Number: 461
One thing is certain after today...the Nfusion HD which is now selling for $399 will jump WAY up in price soon...and possibly run low on inventory...supply and demand...so IF you're gonna get one, you better order it quick!

I'm not endorsing this receiver or knocking it, just simply telling ya whats gonna happen with its price!

and I'm not endorsing this site either, but they sell them..
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 3919
justfor hahah
tell me the reason whY the price will jump?
tell me the reason..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2086
sada it's question about high demand, it's a buisness. and since they are the first ones to show they can beat nagra3. it's simple the box will be sold fast and the price will be high . till other boxs fallow then the price will be stable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2087
justfor haha. speaking of dream box . i understand in north america, you use a flash and set up and you can watch .
but in europ or north africa it has been now a year it become more popular and what i dont understand is this : no one can do it by himself. they have to go to a dealer and he do the set up for them . and they pay him mounthly .
he claims he has the server. and there is no site like the one we have that show you how to do it unless you go to a dealer.
my brother has one and tha's what he said to me . i could not help him with this . i made lot of search but that's the way it goes there. and the dealer claim he can stop the service for them anytime he wants to in case if he does not get his mounthly pay .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3920
sada it's question about high demand, it's a buisness. and since they are the first ones to show they can beat nagra3. it's simple the box will be sold fast and the price will be high . till other boxs fallow then the price will be stable.

"exactly"...
the point i wanna clarify to justforhahah.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3613
HD#Turbo is currently broadcasting in 1080i
Don't get confused with misleading claims
D#N did not start 1080p at least not yet

What I think is N*3 key updated via IKS
Don't get duped, none of these are 1080p
And I don't think 1080p will be hacked as quickly as PTA viewers hope

Gold Member

Post Number: 2088
i guess he diid mention it. (One thing is certain after today...the Nfusion HD which is now selling for $399 will jump WAY up in price soon...and possibly run low on inventory...supply and demand...so IF you're gonna get one, you better order it quick! )

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3615
All HD receivers' sale will be like selling Christmas trees in January
Trust King
It ain't worth more than $175
And D#N is upto something very big in the mist

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
I never said that Nagra3 was HACKED by Nfusion, you did sada!...I guess we don't agree on what HACKED means..

sada , your thread subjects says ""Nagra 3" got hacked by NFusion HD"

Based on your logic and thinking, since Nfusion HD can receive and you can watch encypted channels, then Nagra 3 been HACKED...well I guess then I have HACKED Directv, since I can sub share and watch encrypted channels too on a DTV receiver and for Free..so I guess my Directv receivers are now FTA (Free to Air) since it cost me nothing and and gets me free TV signals..and I too have the NFL Sunday ticket for free!..so based on your thinking, I have HACKED Directv and their Videogard encryption..

Hopefully you get my drift now...Sub sharing, IKS, and key sharing are NOT the same as HACKED encrypted TV and signals and HACKED provider security and encryption , like Nagra 3...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2089
justforhaha's
Silver Member

Post Number: 462
it would be nice when someone adress the question to you to answer him. otherwise i consider it as saying fuckkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu to someone.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1305

Gold Member

Post Number: 2090
King Tapeman
Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3615

what is tgis confusion about HD .

IM NOT EXPERT BUT .
i hear 1080i 1080p turbo not turbo bla bla bla .

make it simple .

my tv say can get 1080p

so buying HD will get me hd channels tha;s my understanding .
poeple claim that dn dont send signal 1080p . what if they send that signal is it mean if my HD wikl not show me the pic if it;s not 1080p box???/

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3616
Yor TV 1080p takes 1080i signal and upscale it to 1080p

1080i is the equivalent of 30 frames per second (motion picture)
1080p is true 60 frames per second

They even have TVs 1080p/120 which is the imitation of 120 frames per second

All current broadcast are in 1080i
But if broadcast is in 1080p yo can only decode it with 1080p hardware receivers

I know it sounds confusing
1080p TVs and 1080p broadcast are sort of 2 different things
One relies on Video signal process other on encoded digital signal

All yo see about N*3 hack is all BS
I don't think D#N started using N*3 yet
I think they are using encryption 241 or Rev 2.41 not N*3 by all means
They can call it what they want
N2 or N3 or even N2/N3

I did hear VP of D#N call new encryption 241 on ch 999
So all yo hear about N*3 hack is not entirely true

Nagra is hiding something
One card uncovered and the other is covered
I'm worried about the covered card more than the uncovered one
And I don't think they will increase their bid by $50,000,000 to lose it with a bad hand

Bottom line like I said above
Sales of HD receivers will be like selling Christmas trees in January

Silver Member

Post Number: 463
Nagravision 3 Work Around Released Today!!
C&P from Paramount 10/5/08

This is worth a front page mention, and it is good news for the entire satellite community for the years to come. Nfusion has released a work around for the Nagravision 3 encryption system in use by Bev for NFL Sunday Ticket. As of right now, Nfusion users can view NFL Sunday Ticket while plugged into the internet with their Nfusion. Expect Neosat and other IKS receivers to have similar work arounds available in the near future.

I am told this was accomplished by Nfusion using a subscribed Bev Smart card in one of their servers, which than lends the encryption code to any Nfusion connected to that server. Let me stress, this is not a hack, this is a very simple work around, which I believe will have bev on it's toes scrambling to patch without any decent recourse for the next few days. In essence, they will have to find out which exact Nagra 3 smart card is being used in order to patch this hole in their system. They will need the exact number of that card. Whether that is obtainable through connection to the Nfusion server, by Bev, is unknown at this time. If it is, do not expect this to last very long. If they are unable to find out the smart card number, they will have to determine, which of the thousands deployed right now it is, and specifically shut down that card through the stream.

This is good news. As most of us know, Nagravision 2 was not fully hacked until the final days of the scaling back of Nagravision 1. First we saw carded hacks for the weak Rom101, than emulation hacks for DVB cards and hours after, hacks for all makes of FTA Receivers. I will stress again, this is not a hack, but a step in the right direction, which can better help the coders understand the workings of Nagravision 3. We will not need a real hack anytime soon, so to see this so early is promising. It will be interesting to watch how long it takes Bev to close this loophole, if they can at all, permanently. It will be much harder for Dish Network to close a loophole like this when they have to pick the card out of the 14 million Nagra 3 cards they will have in deployment by the time they have finished their swapout. Even if they can find the card, they will never be able to permanently patch it if that was their only recourse, as Nfusion will just switch cards, starting the process over again. Dish Network will need to lobby hard to have receivers with Ethernet ports made illegal to import. Even at that, they will not be able to stop dealers from selling Ethernet ports separately from FTA Receivers, as there is nothing illegal about an Ethernet port with a USB adapter. The game only gets more interesting as time goes on!

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3621
Justforhaha
I'm greatly disappointed
I hate to disagree
Yo got much higher experience for not seing this one coming
And don't take that the wrong way
Nothing wrong to disagree

I'm getting strong indications that new improved version of N*3 is not out yet by both for providers
What's in the stream as we speak is not much higher than N*2

Remember with new cards they can use any of N*1, N*2, N*3

But I don't think they've released new improved N*3 full parameters yet
I don't have proof of this
But I'm a big card player
Nagra is not stupid
Raising their table bid to $50,000,000 and yo say they got a weak card

I say this loud and clear
They got one open card
At the same time another one covered while raising their table bid
They are either stupid or false info circuiling around here

I say they got a good card covered under that open one
For this reason the real N*3 must be under construction
While they are distrubiting new cards
It might still contain older encryption

It's not a bluff
Nobody bluffs with $50M

Bronze Member
Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 79
50M is peanut to a company like DN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2091
LK AKA JUSTFORHAHA'S WHY ARE YOU HIDING UNDER THIS NAME? I NEVER BELEIVED YOU ARE LK TILL I ASKED THE QUESTION ABOUT DREAM BOX. THEN I REALISED YOU ARE LK.
TOO MUCH C/P AS USUAL. LONELY BS GUY.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12147
The bottom line is that whether hacked or just IKS,
NO OTHER COMPANY HAD A SOLUTION TILL NFUSION CAME UP WITH SOMETHING.

And jusforhaha's - don't criticise Sada - he has a Nfusion and has know IKS for at least a year and do not have a Nfusion and yours is just a stupid C/P without any understanding.

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 184
All IKS has ever been is card sharing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3924
i am not sure what hacking means in term of justforhah's term..
"Let me stress, this is not a hack, this is a very simple work around, which I believe will have bev on it's toes scrambling to patch without any decent recourse for the next few day"...
posted by hahah..

nalin , just for hahahh is mad b.c his commission will be down, no more sonic view..

i am telling u this and i told u before,
the only reciever who will use iks will survive...........
bottom line viewsat ,sonicview have to get iks recievers or khub etc in order to compete...

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 928
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 12136

Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 11:49 pm:
------------------------------------
Before Nagra 3 takes over the PTA, Negro 1 will definitely take over Air Force one.
That is bad news to the bunch of Negro haters in this forum.
I posted this to laugh - I mean, just for haha.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4503
Welcome in board Cartier

Hahaha is LK.

jjgee is a rat but maybe he is LK, he start many rumor on many sites, he copy and paste like Lk and modify it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12153
Sada: Watch out for the seasoned liers jjgee and justforhaha.

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 195
Same old fun around here I see...lol.

FYI: it would have been impossible for one subbed Bev card to handle all the requests it would have got Sunday.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12162
therepo has given the most technical answer to all the objections about sada's post.
Nfusion has more than "subbed" and the only conclusion is hack of Nagra 3 - maybe partial but nevertheless, a hack.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 784
C/P

Well Guys I was gone on vacation and because I didn't activate my new card here's a sentence from one of there follow up letter I got:

EFFECTIVE 14 OCT 08 RECEIVERS WITHOUT THE NEW SMART CARDS WILL
PROGRESSIVELY BEGIN TO LOSE PROGRAMMING UNTIL SERVICE IS NO LONGER
AVAILABLE

Re: Nagra 3 Important Update to FTA!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, already nfusion had NFL package on Bev working and that's nag3 so it may not be such a problem after all.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4514
White
did you take a bear or you only took many beers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
The NFL was simple card sharing on Bev over the internet...N3 is not hacked now.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2292
Nagravision 3 Work Around Released Today!!
C&P from Paramount 10/5/08

This is worth a front page mention, and it is good news for the entire satellite community for the years to come. Nfusion has released a work around for the Nagravision 3 encryption system in use by Bev for NFL Sunday Ticket. As of right now, Nfusion users can view NFL Sunday Ticket while plugged into the internet with their Nfusion. Expect Neosat and other IKS receivers to have similar work arounds available in the near future.

I am told this was accomplished by Nfusion using a subscribed Bev Smart card in one of their servers, which than lends the encryption code to any Nfusion connected to that server. Let me stress, this is not a hack, this is a very simple work around, which I believe will have bev on it's toes scrambling to patch without any decent recourse for the next few days. In essence, they will have to find out which exact Nagra 3 smart card is being used in order to patch this hole in their system. They will need the exact number of that card. Whether that is obtainable through connection to the Nfusion server, by Bev, is unknown at this time. If it is, do not expect this to last very long. If they are unable to find out the smart card number, they will have to determine, which of the thousands deployed right now it is, and specifically shut down that card through the stream.

This is good news. As most of us know, Nagravision 2 was not fully hacked until the final days of the scaling back of Nagravision 1. First we saw carded hacks for the weak Rom101, than emulation hacks for DVB cards and hours after, hacks for all makes of FTA Receivers. I will stress again, this is not a hack, but a step in the right direction, which can better help the coders understand the workings of Nagravision 3. We will not need a real hack anytime soon, so to see this so early is promising. It will be interesting to watch how long it takes Bev to close this loophole, if they can at all, permanently. It will be much harder for Dish Network to close a loophole like this when they have to pick the card out of the 14 million Nagra 3 cards they will have in deployment by the time they have finished their swapout. Even if they can find the card, they will never be able to permanently patch it if that was their only recourse, as Nfusion will just switch cards, starting the process over again. Dish Network will need to lobby hard to have receivers with Ethernet ports made illegal to import. Even at that, they will not be able to stop dealers from selling Ethernet ports separately from FTA Receivers, as there is nothing illegal about an Ethernet port with a USB adapter. The game only gets more interesting as time goes on!

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
nalin...therepo provided absolutely NO technical information regarding the nfusion and ST, so what the hell are you talking about...pull your head out and see the light!...another useless post by the post hoar!

RTAP..that exact same post is already posted above..

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2293
just backing up your point/statement about
The NFL was simple card sharing on Bev over the internet...N3 is not hacked now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3930
ustforhaha's
Silver Member

Post Number: 474

Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 08:59 am: Edit Post

if it was that simple why the heck other box haven't figure out it yet..
i agree with you nalin..
it ain't that simple..
nfusion proved that who was/ is best in the fta business..

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 187
RTAP; Done

Sada, Do yo know your in danger when your hooked up to the internet? There is no way that you can protect your Ip address, no matter what matchstick or any one else says. nfusion or kbox or what ever you have hooked into the internet, your at risk. I am not bashing you, just trying to warn you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3931
when there is a new technology there are always risk associated wit it
so far , nfusion is around for about 2-3 yrs and i haven't heard a single security issue with it...
its all about ur preference..
first it was nfusion, then neosat,cw, kbox,Koolsat,
they are moving towards iks..

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 188
I guess if you are willing to take the risk, so be it. The people that did dtv cards thought the risk was small also, but I know people that got the letters and paid 2500.00 and up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12166
The risk issue with Nfusion and Internet was threshed in this forum by very knowledgable people long before jjgee and justforhaha's arrived on this forum, and the verdict was that the threat of exposure is trivial if any.

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 189
If you have a nfusion, jump right in lotus blossom, if not keep out.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2098
is that bullsh!t I smell? the verdict was that the threat of exposure is trivial if any.

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 190
It's true. Do you think they can hide your Ip by not logging them? Do you think they can hide your Ip by using proxy's? If you believe that, you will believe that dik and B3v is secure.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2099

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 191
People that had to pay dtv laughed also.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12167
"People that had to pay dtv laughed also"
jjgee has been a DTV spy AND IS a DN spy. Naturally he knows what he did.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12168
We really don't need ill-informed comments and trouble makers to post. If you don't have anything related to the news that sad posted and just want to trash sada, make your own thread in the forums you were modding and were kicked out from - if they will allow you to. Otherwise jump in Key Largo and stay under.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12169
If Justforhahas and others are so technicaly ignorant as not to understand the utter non-sense of feeding the whole Nfusion community from a single "sub", then they have no business to come and post irrelevant C/Ps.
Therapo was damn right in his analysis, and if Justforhahas was not an idiot or drugs, the old hag would see the truth in Therapos simple statement.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2100
3 posts with in 7 minutes...Impresive. Nakin are trying to become the record hold at ecousics for the most useless posts in a row? Or do you just like to talk to yourself?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3939
i agree with you nalin..
these people have no knowledge about "sat" business.
they come here to bash other people..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4516
I agree with Nalin and Sada

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
You 3 ..sada, nalin and plymouth are always correct..and are very valuable here.....NOT!

Tell that to the newbies when they get a $3000 civil suit using IKS and the internet..cause thats where DN and is headed next, after they first grab end users of FTA returning their broken receivers, and those receivers using a dongle or IKS..

and if you call "card sharing" as BREAKING NEWS and a HACK, then I hope you all get busted together, for stupidity...whichever one of you goes down first (probably sada) , he will RAT on all of ya....LMAO...then we get rid of 3 idiots all at once..

IKS as we all know is very risky, which was discussed here many times..as well as many other sites..in fact many sites will NOT even endorse IKS or allow sponsors who sell IKS receivers..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4517
Hey Lk your best friend jjgee is not a rat?

Yes Yes Soniview is the best receiver now go to sleep and dont forget, you must take all your pills.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3940
Tell that to the newbies when they get a $3000 civil suit using IKS and the internet..cause thats where DN and is headed next, after they first grab end users of FTA returning their broken receivers, and those receivers using a dongle or IKS..
posted by hahaha.

hun?

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
plymouth..You even talk like nalin and say the same retarded things as her..

Your STUPID pill supply must be low since both you and nalin are sharing them...unless you are both the same person...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1309
Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4518
Disappear old idiot, you are just a troublemaker who post false info and try to affraid members here.

Nobody ask for you and you bash every thread with your bogus info.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12177
justforhaha's and
jjgee are two big menaces - little knowledge and lot of C/P without reading to decide what is relevant and what is not.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2094
IF IT;S JUST $3000 I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CALL DN AND ASK THEM TO PUT ME IN WAITING LIST JUST IN CASE THEY START COLLECTING. AFTER ALL IT'S WORTHED HAVING ALL THESE CHANNELS.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2101
egotistical ignorant hypocrites

This thread is sad. I say know more.

Username: Muhhamad_loves_6yo

Post Number: 1
of course doreen but have you ever found a thread started by sada that wasn't sad.. NPI

Gold Member

Post Number: 3942
and how do u know mr akron,
u are registerd in this month and thats ur post number 1
unless u were kicked out from eoustics

Post Number: 7
Sada why do you even open your mouth.

At 16 you've proved to be nothing but a little to know sheethead with a willingness to talk about topics way out of your league .

Post Number: 8
Sadam , I'll at least answer your questions so I'm not put in the same category as your friends.

Anyone can read ecoustics, you don't need to be a registered memeber..

Geez are you that dumb, you haven't been able to break my cycle for the 3+ years I've been posting here , you only open a can of worms when you face the prophet basher

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2102
Why do you assume so much sada?

How do you know Muhhamad got "kicked out from ecoustics"? Maybe he is a old member that registered under a new nick using a different e-mail. I myself have had 2 registered nicks here at the same time.

Don't go assuming you know everything. Thats why people bash each other here .. they assume they know it all and the rest of us are idiots.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4526
Doreen
this guy Akron is a troublemaker which don't give any good info.

This guy must disappear

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2103
Don't you know all "newbies' are stupid when first posting here? I for one knew what I was talking about when I first registered here. I was not "wet behind the ears" I came here to help and DISUSE FTA.. Not proclaim I new it all like some members here do. Its a shame certain members here can't teach others what they know. Those people just like to shove it down your throat under the pretense that they are right ALL THE TIME. This thread isn't about discussing the topic posted by sada. IT ALL ABOUT WHO IS BETTER THAN WHO. Nothing more than childish behaver if you ask me.

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 192
Ever notice that anyone that dosen't agree with ply mouth or his two buddies, "must disappear"? Who made any of them the ecoustics god's.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4529
Doreen why you take always the basher side?

Never i saw you discredited the comments from jjgee and all pseudo- newbies here only for make trouble.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2104
Plymouth I don't care who Muhhamad Akron is . I used him as an example to show others how some members here ASSUME they are something they are not. Not all newbies are idiots either.

I bet I could get a new nick and you and some others here would treat me like I was someone that just came out of kindergarten as far as FTA goes.

WHY ARE ALL NEWBIES AND OR MEMBERS THAT HAVE AN OPINION HERE CONSIDERED TROUBLE MAKERS? this is addressed to sada, Plymouth, Nalin, and King.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4531
Doreen
True newbies come here and ask a solution for a problem.
This guy is not a newbie but a redondant troublemaker.

For King the day he will understand that 3 receivers now have 1080p out, but this is not the problem now.

Silver Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 193
Amen Doreen

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2105
Plymouth has it ever occurred to you that I might be agreeing with them and that's why I don't discredit them . I will how ever tell them off if they ever bother me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3947
doreeen do u really think akron is a newbee?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2109
NO I don't think he is a newbie since he has stated that he wasn't already 3+ years I've been posting here

And don't look so sad sada Sorry not everyone agrees with your opinions

Post Number: 9
Sada didn't you just say N3 was hacked , then said it was not hacked.. Didn't you just say it was my first post, then said I'm not a newbie.

Sada , I responded for one reason , I've been reading your falsehoods and irrelevant crap for years, I can't compare you to anyone because nobody is as dumb as you, are you even old enough to post here.

Can you just not asume I'm like Nalin, using my main nick properly , and using plymouth or other nick to stir shiit.

Haha , sheding some light now ?

Plymouth what's your story here ? You seem to be a ho mo that stands for one thing and one thing only , to reitterate Nydas the liar. You can't speak, you can't write, you make no sense , if someone must go its you and your mother back to your country

Bronze Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 12:49 pm:

Please Admin ban these guy Muhhamad Akron and Nalin Bin Nadia .
those are here only like troublemaker and provide any help

Thanks

Kingsville
Bronze Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland
USA

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 12:50 pm:

Nalin Bin Nadia
Plymouth you slant eyed immigrant.

the only thing that Nalin Bin Nadia could be wrong about is your eyes are slanted.

my family is in Canada since over 300 years,

"hip,hip, hooray"over 300 years is a long time and you still can't speak the English.

Why are you here all the time crying like a little pussycat?
Friend this forum owes you nothing you are a nobody.

Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4528
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 01:03 pm:

Admin
Ban Kingsville too, this guy is probably the same guy with a different IP

Those troublemaker, they only here for frightened and and to make lose the custom

Thank

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I love how brown people say this all time..

" Ban this guy too he is probably same guy with different IP "

God the assumptions of lower lifeforms , I mean its almost worth being a paki to some extent since it comes with telepathy and being able to see through walls.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2295
what the hell happened to this thread
just smoke a leaf and lets all get along.

lmaoUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
It was a false thread to begin with. What did you expect , look at the OP.

I do agree with RTAP though. Smoke and then fuking hit the first Taco Bell

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2111
oh look at the perty flowers lol
I have plants just like that growing in my basement lol

Fta isn't my only hobby
i may not smokem... but I sure can growem

Gold Member

Post Number: 2095
doreena . do u have nfusion? the answer is no . so go to pansat thread. why you poeple get involved in things that dont concerne you. this is not an open house. akron is just a faggggggggggggggg .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
looks like cartier is still mad at doreen or should I say embarrased.

Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 4
He's embarrassed. She said his P P reminded her of a roll of dimes.

Bronze Member
Username: Sobe1

HABANA, CUBA

Post Number: 76
RLMAO

Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2114
NO Carty I don't have an nfusion and for the record I don't even use my old pansat... I do have 3 other receivers tho. care to take wild guess "assumption" at what ones I do use?

oh and one other thing.. when people using ufusion all get a letter from Dishnet saying "you are here by charged etc...." I will be at home watching my (paid for a sub.)receiver without the worries of getting charged. BTW for some that end up in jail DON'T DROP THE SOAP! LMAOUploadCartyboy

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2298
drop the soap hmmmmmmmmmmUpload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2115
Carty boy has a PP? oh I must have over looked that when staring at the dress he had on. I did notice how ever he likes pink!

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2299
doreen meet me at cra site.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2116
there now
RTAP

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 5
You are right Doreen, he doesn't have one, just a flapper to keep the dust outta his PUZZY

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12189
Doreen: You don't have to act so dumb. This "Muhhamad Akron" is deliberately offensive and has most likely posted under other names and has been banned before.
And this new "Mohamad Obama" is up to no good either.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND THEM AS NEWBIES, beacuse they are offensive immediately from the first post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Oh nalin, there now boy.. you know better than to make assumptions without merit.

Who cares who is who. Everyone, I mean everyone here has a 2nd posting ID.

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 6
How many niks do you have nalin? Can you get all of them to go to this post count?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
At least..

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2117
You don't have to act so dumb
You Nalin don't have to accuse me of being so Dumb... and where did I say I was DEFENDING them? learn how to read b4 calling me out.
They seem to be able to defend themselves quite well. they don't need my help.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12191
If I thought you were "dumb" I would have said so. However, I do have much better command over English language than you have reading it. So READ again.
I said, "You do not have to act so dumb"
Over the time you have been posting here, I have found that your "acting" and "impersonating" is not very good. This happens to be the latest such episode.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1314
Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2118
Acting look who acting... your nothing more than a egotistical jack@ss Nalin

you are always trying to impersonate someone that thinks he is smart.

Sorry but I don't have to pretend to be something I am not.

oh and I changed my mind... Jack@ss isn't quite what suits you. I think dumb@ss is more becomming for someone of your stature Nalin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Don't bother doreen, nalin is mentally blind.

Remember he has a better command over the language than you.

Boy I wish I had the time to look through the archives and cut and paste some of the words and phrases he invents.

Nalin , since your first post during the blackout 2 summers ago I thought you were a spineless brown shiit , worthy of being scrapped off the bottom of my shoe but nothing more. Go back to what you do best, tricking the newbies and giving out LK's posts.. you were good at one thing after all.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12196
The one person well known for hate of Indo-pakistanis, who is also paranoid, who also likes to have a lot of nicks and who also is a pedophile to the extent of even encoding it in the latest nick, Muhhamad_loves_6yo,
has posted more filth than could be gathered by an individual in 5 years.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4540
It seem that, all problems here come from basher from crazyftaDOTcom this site is not right at all.

Bronze Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 11
Nalin, isn't it about time you bowed to the east, and stat eating your dog food like a good muslim?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4553
I will block crazyfta on Ecoustic

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4554
We have a good traffic tonight

Bronze Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 12
You can't block anything, all you can do is cry to the admins.

Go the admins, wave your white flag and cry. You can't defend yourself, after all, your a frechman.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
He is about as french as I am a fu cking monkey.

What frenchman talks like a fu cking viatnamese ho-mo (ok some) .. Plymouth is a good cover up for Pakboy when he doesn't want to use his real nick.

EXACT SAME POSTING STYLE, LANGUAGE, GRAMMAR ETC..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3952
doreen is thats you or is it "weed" talking for you..
or u playing dumb or u are dumb..
don;t get me starting..
i respect you but i think u don't even respect yourself..
u can clearly see who is akron so stop playing...
and akron also know as nalin bin nadia..
u have been reported kid...

Username: Nal_hash

Post Number: 2
i have the software to make a report

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2128
Sada what part of i may not smokem... but I sure can growem didn't you understand? ok let me clear this up so you can read it better

I DO NOT SMOKE WEED!!!!!!i just grow it

is that clear enough for ya or should we send you back to grade school?

BTW I DON'T GIVE A Rat's @SS WHO " akron also know as nalin bin nadia" is!!! You and Nalin also Plymouth are the ones dwelling on them not me.

u have been reported kid is that suppose to make me scared LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2096
DOREEN you are shemale. and i bet my life if you dont look like one . show your picture and let poeple judge.
dont use the picture when you were 25 years old and fixed by photoshop. use real one, recent one . if poeple vote that you look like an ordinary girl i will quit this site for good.
im very sure that you look like shemale. shemale shemale. shemale shemale. not mentioning your fuccckinnnng blue circle arounde your eyes cused by spending 20 hours out of 24 in front of your computer.
you are what we call: white shemale trash.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2133
Carty-boy ... some members here already know what I look like chatting/caming on msn. I don't need to prove what I look like to others here or have them vote. how childish. do you want my resent pic because you need a new one. I shutter to think what happened to the other pics you took of me while chating on msn for all of 5 minutes or so b4 i blocked you.

EWWWWWWWWWW
The offer is tempting though just to get rid of you. but i am not a shallow

Gold Member

Post Number: 2098
i know what you look like . shemaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshemale

i want other to see which kind of ugly biiiiiitch you are.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2137
oh my heavens cartier called me an ugly b!tch ... BOO HOO now you went and done it . I'm telling (like anyone cares)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Carty . can we talk about what you look like ?

Is there a name for that disease , you know when you look in some arab afhgans dirty face and you see nothing but deep anger and resentment. What's that look called again ? The pedophile mohammed loook was it ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12219
Muhhamad Akron aka LK:

YOU ARE NOT IN AFGHANISTAN NOW.

GO AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATION

Upload

Bronze Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 22
Akron and I are both Lk, you paranoid POS

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
I am nalin and plymouth...wheres my drugs?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12222
You didn't get your prescription filled No wonder you have become seriously symptomatic from your illness.

Bronze Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 25
symptomatic.............Huh? You are really showing your command of english. Now if you could only learn to spell.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
This thread isn't going anywhere. Look at the title it was as false start from sada to begin with

I'm going to close it off with a pic of carty.

I present cartier1 , aka khabbas

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3964
this thread was doing well, until u moron came here and ruined it ..
i don't lie anything..
i stated the fact..fact u will care soon..
by the way whome i talking too.
u moron u don't know anything about sattelite..busines
u just come here to insult other people..\

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4603
""This thread isn't going anywhere""

Yes akron with all bashers like you

Bronze Member

Terhan, Iran Iran