Why can't DTV get hack

Silver Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 108
Is it for lack if interest? or just is too damn hard?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 480
maybe both...since DN and Bev have been working and hacked for many years now, no need to empasize Directv (DTV)

also videoguard is much diffrent than nagra, and coders tried very hard to hack it after the last P4 card swap in 2004....but now maybe they have it hacked and QUIET..and waiting for the right timing (money) if nagra 3 isn't hacked with current DN and bev card swaps now

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12190
Nobody hacks anything. People write good quality software t modify good quality software, and ignore anything else for which they have no time anywhy.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2119
shut up nalin your know nothing about the word "HACKED" Nobody hacks anything. There are people in this forum that I know of that can hack into your computer faster than you can type the word. NO softrware reqierd either

I would really watch what you type from now on Nalin or you just might get OWNED.

just saying

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12207
Nobody hacks anything. People write good quality software to modify good quality software, and ignore anything else for which they have no time anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 341
Friends ! what is P4 stands for? what is the difference between P4 and N2 ?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 484
Directv (DTV) uses smart "access" cards which are inserted into their receivers...their first card was the P1, then P2, P3, P4 etc, as they changed and improved their "Videoguard" encyptions..

N2 = Nagra 2 (NOT Videogard), is the "encryption" used now by Dishnet (DN) and Bev to scramble their channels for use by subscribers only, previously they used N1 with older earlier cards...the new cards will use N3 encryption..

so P4 (DTV card type) and N2 (DN and Bev current encryption) have nothing to do with each other..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4557
Devin
check on Lyngsat and you will see all encryption for each channels and satellites.
You can do a search on wikipedia, all is there.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2124
Nalin Hindu: Lotus Flower

http://www.babynameaddicts.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?gender=Female;searchfield=Names;origins=ALL;searchtype=beginning%20with;searchtext=N

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 939
www.hackhu.com

only for the willing

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4558
All friends are here tonight

Gold Member