Pansat 3500SD Question

Post Number: 1
I have a Pansat 3500SD. I went to turn it on and its stuck on the "on" position. the display is stuck to "on" and nothing happens. remote is unresponsive and so is the receiver buttons. any ideas?? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
Remove the batteries and install them backwards for one minute. Remove and reinstall correctly and try it again.

Remember to press the STB button..

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
Also the receiver must be initially setup and configured. Read the many Getting Started Setup Guides areas at all FTA sites..

Here's one for you..for the Pansat 3500
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=54047

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Unplug it from the outlet for a minute then plug it back in.

Post Number: 1
Reload factory bin via DB9 cable connected to PC. Then load the latest bin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
aylube..ya know, we're all correct here BUT shooting in the dark cause we have no idea what you have done and your experience abilities..give us much more details, like,

did it ever work?
have you ever programmed it before?
what software is installed currently?
what other hardware is being used?
etc..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11674
justforhaha's: Why in hell did you jump in and post instructions if you were
"shooting in the dark cause we have no idea what you have done"

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
Nalin , would you kindly STFU !

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11676
Tooter: Kindly stay out of this.

Post Number: 3
I has been working for six months. I loaded the latest bin and thats when it started acting up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 889
the pansat will display ON if there are no channels scanned.

the pansat will lose all channels if you load bin with cable and have night rider lights ( dashes ) on the display during the download.

normally when the receiver displays ON - the TV will display the language screen,
select language and do the antenna setup and scan the sats

Post Number: 4
Thanks for your replies but I cant get this thing to work. Its still displays the "on" for about 10 minutes and then I was able to get something by pressing the "SAT" button. But all I get is a same sat listed repeated which is one I dont get. I am unable to get to the menu. I am pressing the menu button but its not working!

Post Number: 5
Hey guys, I need some help please. I connected my pansat 3500sd via DB9 cable connected to pc, loaded the factory bin but its gets to 99% and then fails. I tried to load the latest bin after that but its still stuck on the "on" display. I have to also tell you that at one point I did get the knight rider lights but now when I turn it off and on it displays b-80 then "on" indifinetly. Any help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 897
is there any display on the TV when the 3500 displays ON?

if there is , press OK for english, go to installation , antenna settings, select your sats and assign diseqc port and lnb type for each and scan them.

if no display keep trying with the factory bin v5
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us