Need Receiver for Amazonas ASAP. What brand?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Any suggestions? I need something today, VS I've been told has Amazonas updates but my Menu doesnt show it.

The only one I've seen advertise that is CW but I have 2 VS receivers that I'd rather use.

Suggestions?
Thanks

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4022
Geee Wizz
Go in installation, channel scan, you will see create a new sat, just create one and return in satellite and set in Motor "Usual" and with up arrow enter the degree for this sat then press OK exit and save, choose good LNB and switch if you need it and do a blind scan on this sat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Plymouth: So it should work with a VS then? Should I take the VS Xtreme or Ultra? As for Motor, I'm going to be pointing it just to 61 so I'm assuming no motor required right? What about the A/R for the codes, or is there a site I can get them from?

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4040
Geee Wizz
Yes, yes, yes, for the bin file you can try on Hispano thread

here:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/399884.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Thanks for the reply. I've already brought my VS Ultra over to Paraguay, now I'm having a bigger problem, finding a 90-105cm (36-39") dish here.

One guy emailed me and goes about $125 for the dish plus $75 for the LNB, so in other words about $200 just for the dish/LNB not including installation (which I dont need anyway).

This brings me to my other thread, any suggestions on WHERE to get a dish here in Asuncion Paraguay?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us