Sonicview Files - August 2/2008

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 2061
Finally, the SV TEAM is working and releasing the latest DN ECM fixes. Have FUN!

Download from www.crazyfta.co* (replace * with m)

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11272
Sonicviews files are also out at:
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 2062
Nalin,

The sites that you are posting are either slow or in VIP mode. :-(

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11280
Neither of those two sites are in VIP mode.

Your crazyfta*com is not showing or showing ads on my computer AND on another computer in Toronto.

so correct your problems first before critising others. I told several days ago about it and you questioned my computer. Well it is not the computer but something wrong with the DNS for your site or the traffic.

I do NOT need an answer. IF and WHEN your site comes through at these two different sites, I will post the information here.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2898
sonic view files are available at all forums,just pick your favorite one and download

Gold Member

Post Number: 2064
Calm down, no need to yell! :-)

All Sonicview models are back and running good on DN. Please visit www.crazyfta.co* (replace * with m). Download files with fast speeds!

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 61
Neither of those two sites are in VIP mode.

Your crazyfta*com is not showing or showing ads on my computer AND on another computer in Toronto.

so correct your problems first before critising others. I told several days ago about it and you questioned my computer. Well it is not the computer but something wrong with the DNS for your site or the traffic.

I do NOT need an answer. IF and WHEN your site comes through at these two different sites, I will post the information here.

Your soooooooooo full of Bull Shite!

You won't even git rid of the PIRATE SITE you keep sending people to!

Totalfta is PIRATED

thetotalfta is the ONLY auth. site for Viewsat BeeeeeeeOUCH

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 645
sonicview files posted at www.ftazone.co.nr

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11285
Always go to "home site of your receiver" first. The sites in BOLD offer direct downloads without registration.

[link removed] - VIEWSATS
[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

[link removed] - C00LSATS and Nfusion

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Nfusion

Other reliable sites:
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 57
Nalin, can you clear up the confusion about Totalfta?
I thought Totalfta was hijacked, so they became Thetotalfta? Then Ftahq came into the picture, I thought replacing Thetotalfta?
Then Kate came around saying to stay away from all of them. Turns out her info. is bogus? If so, what's the deal with the 3 web sites I mentioned? Which is the "real" deal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11301
UpReferee:
Totalfta was highjacked or there was a split up. Anyway the group thta controlled most of the expertise called themselves thetotalfta and later changed to ftahq to avoid confusion.
In the meantime totalfta with more money in hand went about as usual or a bit aggressively. Sometime soon after that one or the other had their database of members stolen.
In any case, totalfta asked people to sign in again and ftahq asked people to change passwords. Both are as legit as any other normal site.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us