Internet connection with satelltie

Username: Sonia_ali

Post Number: 2
i had heard this thing had come out with internet connection and when the bin goes down it uploads itself.. is tht true? and which box should i buy and does it work properly i hope the picture doesnt freeze can somebody plz tell me?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11071
Nfusion. Do a google and look up the specs or search this forum for Nfusion threads.

Username: Sonia_ali

Post Number: 3
anyone else with any info?

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 235
NFusion connects via ethernet to ur cable provided internet ( via cable modem, and router). The router acts like a firewall.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1479
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nfusion&btnG=Google+SearchUpload

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3499
sonia nfusion is fta receiver like viewsat, Koolsat etc..
the difference is iks connection..
nfusion and some other iks reciever have ethernet port, so basically what u need to make this reciever work is internet connection (offcourse), wired or wireless router...
if ur tv is close to ur wired/ wireless router u just need to get a network cable ( cost$5-10i) and plug from roueto ur reciever,, if ur tv is for example upstair in the bedroom, and u are getting the reciever for the tv then u need to get a wireless ethernet adapter..
any ways Nfusion reciever is good for few things..
good stays up more time than other reciver,
bad.. channel changing take little time, about 30 sec to come up, pic quality isn't great, ( i had cs and viewsat before, their pic quality was better than nfusion)..
last thing for nfusion u need a internet connection constantly to make it work ( u don't need to turn on computer etc)
there is another box called kbox..which is also iks reciever with better pictue etc.. but question is better support.. i think so far nfusion has better support..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11077
Sonia: Instead of arrogantly putting a quiz like a teacher, you should start looking and learning.
You were given information enough to look and eventually you would have found anything else.
So go and learn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us