NFUSION ..( PROBLEM WITH TELUS INTERNET.)

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3336
OK MY BUDDY HAS NFUSION IN HIS SHOP. TELUS CANCELLED HIS INTERNET B.C HE IS USING TOO MUCH SPACE UPLOAD SPEED FOR INTERNET ( AND HE TOLD ME HE ONLY USE INTERNET TO CONNECT NFUSION) NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE. does it matter for internet companies to control the speed a person use ? what do u guys think? did u guys ever had similar problem before?

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 301
The problem is not Nfusion but a virus using his computer to constantly send out as many spam emails as his bandwidth can handle. Get a good virus/firewall then call provider and tell them problem solved.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1870
never heard of both stories. the company dont give sh*it . you are payin g for a speed that u choose . u only have to pay for it. u are fre to use it the way you want , tha's in thed usa i dont know about canada

Gold Member

Post Number: 3338
i am not sure problem with his emails. he said he strictly use it for nfusion only.. nothing else..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1871
sada can we use the nfusion loader to save channel to my pc . or it must be webloader cuz i dont wanna use webloader

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 308
I,ve had it happen to me. They cut me off, I call and they said its probably a virus,fix it and call them back and they were right. I had 7 worms. Not so much bandwith as general abuse not tolerated with their security picking up the activity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3339
ok i will try to download a antivirus/spyware, on his comp.
thanks for help

Gold Member

Post Number: 3340
cartier sure you ca use nfusion loader to download (through old fashion way serial cable to rec ) but there is more chance of problem with ur rec..
with webloader it takes 1 min, i downlaod it through my laptop, just put ur nfusion ipadress and it should work.
with nfusion loader u can download it, because usually people don't let it completly download and thier rec sometimes don't work (dead)..
so its ur choice..
or if u wait couple of days they will put the latest bin 1.46 through their server (u can upload it through remote), note 1.46-2 is still beta version, when they will see people don't have problem with it they will put in on server so u can download it through remote .
last bin they put in on server after a week. but webloader is a quick way to download files. i am not sure why don't u wanna do it that way/
ignore

Gold Member

Post Number: 3341
sorry i got it wrong u can use only webloader to save channel on pc.. not through nfusion loader.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1873
im new to the use of iks. safety i mean. im sure the first time u had it sada you were asking lot of question aboyt security and safety i remmeber. so anything that comes as new feature make me wonder . again only minimising the risk

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 245
That' strange... I have my Telus Router hooked directly to my Neosat for IKS as well as I have 2 computers in my house running wirless outta that router... I've never had a problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us