Nfusion help

Silver Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 109
my quality and signal strength are minimal to say the least. they fluctuate between 2 and 9. the dish is pointed correctly because my pansat has good quality and strength. the settings for the nfusion are the same as the pansat. i have a quad dp lnbf. any sugestion?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3296
what kind of swith you are using? i think nfusion don't support dp 34 switch some thing like that i am not sure.. but do tell me which swith are u using

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 72
hey sada i heard nfusion has a slow channel change if thats true how long of a delay and whats the longest its ever been down? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 132
"hey sada i heard nfusion has a slow channel change if thats true how long of a delay and whats the longest its ever been down? thanks"

I wanna buy but would also like to know what's been asked in the previous post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3302
yes it has slower channel change , slower than viewsat/csat , longest it was down for probably 12 hrs.
but during 4-5 months since i lost bought it was down for rougly 1 day all togeather..
picture quality is ok nothing compared to cs6100 .(cs 6100 pic quality was way better)

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1500
i think this new k-box is going to blow the nfusion out of the water

Gold Member

Post Number: 3307
let hope so.
i am looking for 2nd box . their price range is better than compare to nfusion and neosat
support wise we will see how long it will stay up compare to nfusion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
i think you right sada

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
and right now i would not get a nother box till the coders hack N3 then ill go and get a new one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us