NFUSION bin 1.46

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3305
available at [link removed]
www.c*razyfta.com
any one had problem loading this bin let me know ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3306
bin 1.46 feautues..
v.146 (beta) release note.

1. lnb switching modified
2. lnb setting & ch data backup over webloader

u can save ur channel list through webloader and next time when u do factory default u can load the channel data back through webloader

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1857
sada i did not have a cahnce to thank you for your response . plz tell me after dowloading the latest bin . some poeple suggest to stay with 1.45 and connecting the cable to the router . how about emmulation : on or off?????
and how long u wait for the pic to pick up. today my friend called me to help him with his nfusion. thanx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1858
sada the BOOT R3X 1.30 SW R3XCAMCUBN20080_U24 .

I HAVE THE LOADER 1.31 AND I DONT HAVE AN OPTION TO CHANGE MY PORT CAM IM USING LAPTAB WITH THE USB TO SERIAL. SO THE COM PORT IS 3 BUT IN THE LOADER THERE IS NO WAY TO FIND WHERE TO CHANGE THE COM SO I CAN DOWNLOAD VER 1.45. IF THE DOWNLOAD IS SUCCESSUFUL SADA GOING TO S/W I CAN SEE THIS VERSION INSTEAD OF R3XCAM......_U24 . THE LOADER IS DIFFEENT THAN THE ONE IN STEP BU STEP THANX BODY

Gold Member

Post Number: 1859
SADA OK NEVER MIND I GOT THE WAY HOW TO DO IT SO FAR GGET OOD . ONLY EMULATION IS IT ON OR OFF . BUT I WATCH TV. I AHVE A QUESTION HOW TO MAKE A CHANNEL LIST BU SID NOT CHANNEL NUMBER AND ALSO THE INFORMATION HOW TO DO IT .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3314
cartier emulation should be turned off. to make a channel list do u mean favorite channels menu edit favorite list and create favorite.
with new bin u can create a backup/ channel list in order to do this u need to go to webbrowser type in ur nfusion ip adress on adress bar , u will see webloader, u can download the bin 1.46 or u can do it using serial, its not yet availablable through remote yet .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3315
menu edit channel list u have option to use it throught alphabatically, sid etc.
edit channel list check right hand option

Gold Member

Post Number: 3316
and i downloaded the bin 1.46 no problems at all

Gold Member

Post Number: 1861
sada nfusion is mazing i even took the plastic from the motherboard. it's nice so far. my emulation is on or off did not make a difference

Gold Member

Post Number: 3317
good to hear that..
now enjoy tv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us