Pansat 3500SD Issue !!! Help !!!

Silver Member
Username: Tale

Post Number: 167
I've 2 receivers connected to one dish on 2 dual lnb's - worked just fine for a while 'til one of them started acting strange and lost quality .Now if I connect it to the working line from the other one it's still not showing any quality ! I tried to connect directly from lnb to receiver! ANY IDEA ?!?

Bronze Member
Username: Lklies

Post Number: 42
U will need to adjust angle.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2684
can you post your antenna settings for us to take a look please

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
I am connecting to WORKING line from other receiver but not getting quality.I don't get it.Why would I need to adjust anything if the other one is working ?

Username: Atm4jim

Post Number: 1
It's probably because of bad capacitors in the power supply of your receiver. I had the same problem with bad quality signal with my 3500sd. Search for bad capacitors and 3500sd or look at this link: http://id-discussions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85418. Good Luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 42
One working doesnt mean the other should work. Poor quality is usually due to a bad connection because it refers to poor digital signal. I have two cars, and funnily enough sometimes one of them doesnt work when the other works perfectly! I shout at the bad one and remind it the other one is working but it just doesnt make any difference! Get it?!

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
I found this on the other site. Anyone has a guide or could explain how to exchange these capacitors ?
____You dont need to throw it away yet!!
i used to have same problem as yours but with pansat 2700...and heres how i fixed my issue...i opened up the cover of my reciver, on the power supply, there are two capcitor labled C-14 and C-13, those two need to be changed. as soon as i changed those two capcitor and viola i got my channels back. so you have pansat 3500, i dont know if thats the same capcitor in there or not. but i would give a shot and change those two capcitor. i know you have already taken a look at your reciever and u didnt find any burned capcitor, my capcitor didnt look like they were burned but i still changed them and got my channels back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us