Auto roll problem

Bronze Member
Username: Vicb

Post Number: 41
ive been having an autoroll problem 4 2 days now. i shut the box off from behind and wait & wait at least 1 hr and still nothing viewsat box.
anything else but trying to shut it off and wait & wait. yes it did work this am after 10 trys but it frooze again. is it the bin?/ as i did use the lastest.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
it finally works but only after 30 minutes or so. i guess ill have to wait for the new bin to come out

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 78
im having the same issue, channel will come on and work for a bit then just go back to auto roll, then will come back about 5 - 10 mins later -

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2930
slick, if it works sometimes, ur antenna settings are prolly not set correct.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
antennas r fine as i have been using my pansat til it died last week . with the viewsat the problem ony started yesterday. its working now, will go out later back to autoroll then back up only after 30 minutes after i re-boot

Gold Member

Post Number: 2932
i meant antenna settings in your reciever. menu- installation- antenna settings. if u dont have both sats set up correctly in the ant settings menu, it can do that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
its set to standard. the other settings say lnb quad, & lnb twin, universal ect

Gold Member

Post Number: 2933
which sats are u getting?
do u have a diseqc switch?

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 232
The previous ecm was causing boxes to freeze then play then freeze like you described. That was fixed with file date 080424 in its name then there was also a file with same name but -1 at the end. Now premeum bev/nimiqs channels are out (most boxes)waiting for new file. Although your 2nd lnb will get nimiqs2 which is mostly HD It is not specific to HD but your receiver must be in order to receive HD or 720p.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 233
Wrong thread for hd'er. Me bad sorry.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us