I HAVE 2 RECEIVERS AND I WANT TO USE BOTH

Username: Mtotowabaa

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I HAVE 2 RECEIVERS AND I WANT TO USE BOTH OF THEM WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO SO BOTH OF THEM CAN WORK WHEN I USE IT THIS MESSAGE APPEARS MAKE A LMB CONNECTION THEN RESTART THE MACHINE SHORT OCCURRED TO LMB CONNECTION WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE HELP ME

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15483
U have tons of reading to do...there is NO 1 simple answer!...good luck!...we all had to do it when we began!

All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..also Nalin and her troublemaking aliases are NOT allowed at these sites..

Some of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links...

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
[link removed]

Cut and Paste these into your browser:
REMOVE the * in links below: These are the larger sites,and therefore Ecoustics has blocked their names and active links..

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2071
Check your cables if they are short circuit

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1103
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 127
I do not I am using two receivers with no problems I have a dual LNB and I have a captive in living and pansat in the bedroom in one house. In my folks home I have a captive an Viewsat no issues the only thing that my be causing your problem is cable check your connections and also you need a dual LNB can not use a single LNB.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10437
haider salim. Your question is too vague.
Post your Dishes/LNBs and switches info.

Bronze Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 36
Sometimes helpful people are very irritiating. I think you know who you are!!!!

Username: Nydss

Post Number: 3
Sorry haider salim, you will have to ask someone smarter then me like LK

Bronze Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 39
CUBICHE, you are so very humble. LK you should be flattered by such humility.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2630
haider,
we will help you that is why i come to this site
please tell me how the two receivers are hooked up

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2631
tell us how many satellites you are pointing at
do you have a switch installed

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15484
U need ALL the info from A to Z to even attempt to CORRECTLY reply and provide an accurate response...even then its impossible to answer...

and if some of ya think U can do it, then thats like getting a PHD in biology without ever seeing a body!..and ya need to have your head examined!

NOBODY can learn this ENTIRE hobby in 1 thread!...so again, I suggest some serious reading, THEN some detailed info provided!

Username: Mtotowabaa

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
THANKS ALLOT EVER BARD FOR YOUR HELP

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15486
Come back when ya have more info and a grasp of things, and then we all will be able to give ya a hand..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10443
Shut UP, LK. We have had enough of your non-help and interference.
African or somebody will help based on the right information. You do not know what it is all about and can only point to a hundred sites.

Go and take you pills

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2634
I GUESS THE GUY GOT SCARED AND LEFT
WISH HE COULD HAVE GOT SOME HELP

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15487
It was his first post (all caps) on the #1 google ssearch site (here)..so ya know he was a complete newbie , blindly asking the questions..I beleive he knew that, and took some advice of reading a little first, so at least he would know what we were talking about in our replies, beginning with LMB, etc..

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 192
PEST LK: U stay out of helping newbies, 'cause U dont help

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us