Pansat 2700a issues

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 96
I have the latest BIN installed (X-87BL_080416_B75_263_api.bin) and was working fine until last night. it started showing "No Signal" I hard booted couple of times and it started working, then it would stop again, I set the autoroll to off and DN to off, now the display says "Scrambled or bad Channel" hard booting is not working no more.

For your info, I have DN box connected with the Loopout from the Pansat and its working fine so I know the signal is reaching the pansat OK.

Any helpful ideas What could the problem be??

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 98
Is this such a hard question or is it due to the fact that the title is simple with not bashing?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2160
burkan load the factory bin then the current bin also check your settings in antenna settings.

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1099
check the keys

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2217
Do the "set default key" let the keys roll by itself and make sure you have your autoroll on. This trick is working for some people. Try it out....

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 125
check out your connection rule that out that there connected tigth then all else fails reload bin if that doesnt get it ritgh my be hardware failure

Bronze Member
Username: Tgyoung1

Illinois U.s.a.

Post Number: 56
my pansat went off couple times..hard reboot works fine.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2226
Thats the first thing you have to do, try the reboot which reboots the receiver and get minor bugs that might have been in there. Most of the problems can be solved just by doing the hard reboot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us