Channel Master

Bronze Member
Username: Chift21

Post Number: 12
I am tring to do a scan and get 61.5. I am getting channels from echo 7&8. Any suggestions on how to get my echo 3.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15277
move/realign the dish ...there is no other way!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
The position of the disk is fine. When I upload channels with channel master, I am getting the channels. I have one that does not play on my reciever, so I am asuming it is a transporder issue.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9978
If you have a separate Dish installed and pointing to 61.5, you will need to set up in the Antenna setup. You should use the settings as follows:-
LNB type - standard
LNB Local Freq. 11250
22 Khz - off
DisEqC - usually 3 or 4, but depends upon physical connection to the switch.
Lagacy Switch - None
Skew -45
TP (1) - 12224V
Positioner Setting - Disable
Satellite scan - All

You will see good signal level - may not see good quality.

Come out of it and do a Blind scan (Power Scan). If you have Viewsat Ultra, do a auto scan or advinced type scan.

If you were getting 61.5 before, you should not need to do any moving of the dish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I have a flu b75.

Everytime I do the scan, I get echo 7 ir 8 channels instead (I am not quit sure) I will check my settings again and do as you say. I will keep you updated.

Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9991
If the uploaded channels were saved from you own receiver previously, upload them again and look at the antenna settings.
One or two channels may have changed transponders and we can easily identify and do individual TP scans for eh missing.
Or after uploading from channel master you will have the right antenna settings and just do a power scan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Ok, I did the power scan and still nothing. I am getting the channels from other sats.

I have deleted all channels from echo 3. I can upload again, but I will need to change somthing in order to get the channels missing.

What should our next move be?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9994
When you save under channel master, everything is saved, i.e. the sats you had scanned, the channels, the settings, the diseqc connections, etc.
so when you restore the channels after loading a new BIN, you should be able to go into Dish setup and see the antenna settings.
So just load from channels master and post what Sats are active and the settings of each - you can skip the details in 119/110 except for the diseqC settings.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks for the advise but my settings are just as you told me the last time.

I might of not mentioned it, but I have no problem viewing 61.5. There is one channel that is missing for now and I know it works since my buddies channel is working.

He is not computer frendly so I can not have him upload his channel master file and email it to me.

Any other suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us