new version already released and working perfectly. www.dvbsupport.net

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9779
Others would not be too far behind.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 186
Livefta had it yesterday 4pm "Thats what I'm talk'n about".

Bronze Member
Username: Tstdrivr

U.S.A.

Post Number: 92
dvbn.happysat.org thats were i get it from and thats were codemonkey and mfong reside. Hey Semore my my skywalker-1 one has been working great unfortunately DVBdream gets alittle unstable with the H.264 channels and the video is clear but no matter what codec I use the video strobes and stutters alittle I can't wait until Mytheatre V.4 comes out it should run as smooth as silk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
You might try 720p as appossed to 1080i with video card. Intervideo or Nvideo video codec work better than others. Different audeo codecs affect performance also. Check CPU lower left of Dvbdrm. Might dabble with Overclocking but carefully!

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Shortly after sat went down I googled emunation 3.0.3.7 and after several warez scamsites I saw ftalive. Satnetdotch has all kinds of wierd progs/files mainly europe or something. Might have to adapt someday.

Bronze Member
Username: Tstdrivr

U.S.A.

Post Number: 94
Ill try playing around with the res. but yeah I have my machine overclocked as far as it will stably go and the vid card also. Right now I'm running intervideo for both vid and audio. for what ever reason DVBdream freaked out when I truied to use AC3 filter 1.46.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us