Nalin Nyda please help

Bronze Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 61
Hi nalin, i am trying to get some missing channels on nimiq 1 . i am new i don't know how to do tp scan. so please can you help me doing this. i will appreciate it.

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 56
Nalin will be right with u. She trying to google it as i speak

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9690
Bhatti:
LK aka gret raf does not have much to do and will interfere. Ignore her.

Each receiver has a different method of scanning a TP. Usually you can get to it using the Menu button on your remote.
Without knowing your receiver type, I cannot say anything more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
nfusion , need to scan 1553 tree house for kids. don't know how to do it. thats why i am asking. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 9693
This is what I found somewhere!!

" I wish it had a tp scan like the pansat, but I guess that you can't have everything you want in a stb."

It seems you are out of luck, except for an Advanced or a Blind scan if it is avaialable there on Nfusion.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
thanks for your reply. i really appreciate youe reply. i am trying sada is also trying to help. i am new and don't know about dish too much. trying to learn. kids channel is not comming . i was trying to get that tree house tv channel. any how thanks for your reply . its mean lot for me thankyou once again

Username: Domtar

Post Number: 2
Hi Nalin,
I have a similar Problem. I'm missing all international channels. I have a Pansat 2500 convert to PUFF using the BOOT60.

I also notice that the setup of my Satellite changes. It's now LNB TYPE "Standards" instead of universel.

Have you any idea.

The boot & bin files I upload are from you boxnet.

Thank you in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 9696
Internationals are on Echo 3 (61.5W), Anik 3(118.7W) and on Echo 1,2 (148W). Those that were on Echo 9 (121W) have slowly moved over to 118.7W.
The usual LNB for 118.7W is Universal. You have to use LNB freq 10750 and TP frq 11715 for scanning.
Your problem is probably related to this. without knowing the physical sat up, there is not much more I can say.
you should also make sure that you have the switch settings right.
And I am quite sure you will have to rescan use BLIND or POWER scan.

Username: Domtar

Post Number: 3
Thanks a lot Nalin.
I already did a Power Scan, like you said it my problem is 118.7 W so I have to change my Dish position.

Thanks a lot and have a great day.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15013
How to scan an Nfusion

First set your dish settings/ Menu/ OK/0000/Installation and then set all your sat settings and save

Hit menu on remote control/Installation/ OK/ 0000/ Scroll down to Channel Scan/OK/Satellite/OK/scroll to Sats and press OK on each Sat you want to scan / OK to put a heart beside each sat that you have setup outside / once done press the Menu key again/Scroll down to Multiple Sat Search/press right arrow key to get the search feature/ OK and all your Sats will scan in one run

Gold Member

Post Number: 9697
Domtar: First check your LNB and find out which sat was scanning the Internationals.
If you have a separate small dish for Intenational channels, it is likely you are scaning 148W or 61.5W
If you have a big dish and just 1-2 lnbs then you are likely to be scanning 118.7

Username: Rags

Post Number: 7
Message for Nalin Nyda.... Which is your fav board... SOS on FLU - its been sitting like a paperweight for 6 months. Am not sure what I need to do. Where can i connect with you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9729
You are posting th esame question everywhere.
Just one post is enough.
People here will pounce upon you if you keep on double posting.

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 60
Not everyone is as mean as your aliases

Bronze Member
Username: Top2000dogg

Post Number: 93
I have the same problem I have the newest bin but only get certain channels, I don't get the USA, MTV, BET, TNT, TBS and a bunch of other ones how do I get these back?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9730
1. Look at channels names which start with TV and a number. That could be the channel you do not see separately with its own name.
2. Do a Power (Blind) scan.
3. If you have already done a power scan and still do not see it, the TP might have changed. Go into advanced scan and do separate TP scans where the channels are missing.

Post Number: 8
I hear you bro.

Here is my question, and my situation.

1. I have a Fortec Lifetime Ultra.
2. I used it effectively to watch all dish PPVs for a while till (I think) last winter.
3. Then came this big thig about Pansat clones not being able to work and no further bins etc being released for these.
4. I sorta lost track of stuff, and seems like there was some development that happened and you could use the FLU again.

I wanna hop onto the bandwagon again.
What do I need to do? and is there more info you need to help me out?

Appreciate your support and thanks for taking time to respond. Look forward to your reply.

Silver Member
Username: Postergirl1

Post Number: 184
Read any of Nalins 500 threads containing 9000 posts on this suject. Or she's happy to spoon feed you to boost her post count some more.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9735
raghuveer yadav: I am not sure whether you are reading everything.

Just read the conversion_main_260Z from this url and then download from b75 section and unzip into a separate directory read and convert. Make sure you
Load 294t bin first if it is not installed.
Convert to b75 boot as instructed and
Install b75_260 BIN.
Do the full setup as instructed in the instructions.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

There are NO shortcuts

Bronze Member
Username: Coolsat70

Post Number: 14
I need help with a cool sat 5000, when I turn on the receiver it just turn off and then on and off, on the display a number 5 or 0 is displayed on different places. Thank you

Post Number: 9
Nalin - This a woo-hooo moment! Thanks much - the upgrade worked.
I am now successfully getting the domestic channels. The PPVs etc.

However, I have a very strange situation and I'm not sure how I can address or take care of this.
The connections I have at home are as follows: 2 dishes link into a Diseq and then into the receiver.
When I was setting up the antennas after upgrade, the dish connected on one of the diseq ports shows signal strength (~70%) and the other does not (~30%)
And hence all the TPs and channels for domestic and nothing on the international signal.

The "inactive" dish is on the roof -- so I haven't messed around with that yet -- but I did go and tighten the 3 joints of the disecq.
Any idea where the problem could be -- and why I am no getting any of the international channels?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9768
If you are getting domestic channels and PPVs you are pointing to 110W (Echo 8.10)
Look at th eantenna settings for it. You will find a DiseqC switch setting - probably set to 1 or 2.
Look at your sats - One is pointing to wards 110-119 W longitude. If the other is facing distictly away from this - towards East to 61.5 or towards Wes to 148W, that is where th Internationals are.
Youar antenna setting for 61.5 should match the physical connection on the switch - as a gues it would be 3 or 4. Try different switch settings for 61.5w or 148W and do blind scan.
After a mediocre or unsuccessful scan you should go into channel edit and delete all the the channels in the bad scan and try something else

Bronze Member
Username: Imran4811

Richmond hill, Ny AMERICA

Post Number: 22
NALIN NYDA, umma ji how you know so much of so much hehe

Post Number: 10
Nalin - "unable to access channel"
no reception on any channel right now...
Have the keys changed? Is DN down again...

Thanks for your help and support.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9778
DN is down. Wait for new files.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks bro... totally tuned in here.

Its kinda fun. This really is a community ... (that sounds so cheesy, grrr!)

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 47
same here with me also Nalin,

only Star1 and Star+ is available.

pls advise??

thanx

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9780
D is down. New BINs expected - probably by tomorrow. Some receivers have already had new releases tonight.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
yes YAdav,

its really tuned up, by the time i typed in msg, the reply was already there by NALIN the GREAT.

thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
& see again he replied to me too.

u r genius man....

true back bone of this forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help