Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1471
Explaine it?
You went to say true FTA?

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI... VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 495
GLOBAL FTA was reccomended to me by someone on this forum. Its in Toronto, and there prices seemed real good! Only problem was their shipping was highway robbery, so I decided against it.

Any savings you made on the product you lost in shipping charges.

I never ordered from them because of that.

skyhighelectronics.com is very good and only down the road a spell. Never get a clone there I can promise you that. They are selling vs lite I think for 89 bucks right now.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 174
Hey Ply mouth there is no need for you to Bad mouth.

You are like the 7/11 store.
Only 24/7

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15080
If U are referring to www.globalwholesalers.biz ...they are VERY reputable and an authorized dealer for most all receivers, and sponsors at most all DSS forums and sites...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9754
No LK, no need to spam. Nobody is talking about your globalwholsalers. We all know that you get commissions there.
They are talking about two Toronto stores - one is in downtown Toronto close to Portuguese, Chinese and Indian markets and the other is in Missisauga - where there is a large Indian population.
They sell things like 5 LNB dishes, and universal LNBs for 118/119 cheap - something you have vaguely heard of and rejected in your mind because it is too difficult to understand.

Go and take a dip in Key Largo.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15083
Nalin...STFU...mind your own DN mole business..

U are useless , as usual..U offered no help to the posrter..at least I did, if she is referring to that same site, BOTH named GLOBAL...U azzhole!

BTW...I have known of that reservation for Many many years...way before U ever heard of DSS ...it was allegedly coming out with the DTV P4 hack, years ago, which turned out to be bogus, like you!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9758
No you stupid Irish woman. One is named global fta and the other is global wholsalers. You have been in this long enough to know the difference between ftaview and ftatalk, so you knew the difference and were trying to spam your favourite store.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2297
if you want to buy a receiver go with someone who offers free shipping and price is reasonable.
if you don't receive the product or you get a clone,just write to your credit card company explaining the situation and dispute the charge,you will get your money back,but you have to do that within 90 days

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15087
Free shipping is the last reason I would buy a $200 product from a store or site...I want a mon clone guaranteed warranty product which is well known and backed by many well know sites on the internet..who can help me , if I have any problems..screw the shipping!

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 135
Boy I guess you have clean depends today lk,,,,your in one of your old moods again,,,,remember change them often so you don't get that nasty rash from last time,,,,,

Platinum Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2304
LK,

as far as the clone issue,like i said you can always chargeback your credit card by writing to them

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 137
Don't bother to explain African,,,lk has his head so far up his azz that he thinks his sh.it don't smell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI... VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 496
I like the free shipping as well!!! I bought my last fta at dvd101. Got the cw 600 premium for 78 bucks, no taxes no shipping. I had to contact them about 5 times but I did get it in about 10 days. Its not a clone and it works great.

Mind you they are famous for not shipping them out at all. But like the man says, charge back the credit card.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us