260_p122654_AIO.bin

Bronze Member
Username: Tibie11

Post Number: 33
is for pansat 2500 to 2700... is it good for bev or Dn ?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9538
The 260 version for Pansat 2700, and for conversions including
260_p122654_AIO.bin and many others are all good for BEV and DN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9539
Everything for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.

Instructions included.

Either b75 or PUFF or PUFF_ LMZA
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or PUFF files or PUFF_LMZA FILES.
If you have b75 boot, you must convert to PUFF boot to use PUFF BINs or PUFF_LMZA BOOT to use LMZA BINs.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 92
thanx once again nalin....the b75 bin works fine so far.....i haven't converted to puff yet.....but when i must i've got the files saved.....again....thanx....

btw....is everything alright with you? it seemed you were absent for a while....just wondering.....

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 94
Hi Nalin, I just loaded the new 260_p122654 AIO for converted Pansat . I used the one for B75, but I have no picture. I have scan and turned off auto-roll. Any suggestions? LauraD PS Quality is 90 and level 79

Gold Member

Post Number: 9563
p122654 isa guy who did a few b75 BINs then withdrew and has come out with b75 support again. He was the first one to give multi-keyboard support properly.
In the earlier days, all b75 BINs required resetting your receiver, i.e. default and then start everything from scratch - User setup, antenna setup and then Blind scan.
In the instructions in b75 section, you will find the details. This is not needed if you have used channel master.

Please read the instructions in the b75 of this url for setting up after loading.
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 605
If you listen to nalin, the wicked witch of the north, she will kill your box, send you

to hacked sites and turn you in to DN.

Check her post counts, that is really the number of boxes she has killed. Do you know

when she is going to kill a box.......................The next time she posts and

someone takes her advice.

Stay afrom her advice, she is here to send you to hacked sites and kill your fta box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9567
Laurad: I just checked out the b75 BIN, and it is of th eold type where everything gets erased when you load the BIN.
You have reset the system completely and rescan unless you can load your settings from Channel master. Even then you have to do date and time

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
If you listen to nalin, the wicked witch of the north, she will kill your box, send you

Check her post counts, that is really the number of boxes she has killed. Do you know

when she is going to kill a box.......................The next time she posts and

Stay afrom her advice, she is here to send you to hacked sites and kill your fta box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9585
Can somebody send this free-loader pest away?

application/pdfUpload
vickers_bill_f407003_20050426.pdf (70.8 k)

Silver Member

Post Number: 623

Gold Member

Post Number: 9592
Bill Vickers: Please stop this attack on me.
I might need to take other measures as well

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 93
bill vickers.....give it a d*mn rest....someone needs to take you fools out behind the barn and put you out of your misery....i've always wondered if a ss h oles aspired to be a ss h oles.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us