Best Satellite FTA Info sites

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14526
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 116
LK
Two questions
why with some of these sites you can pull right up and the others you can't. Do they need to pay ecoustics to allow them to post their website in order to pull it right up like some of the rest?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14527
ALL of these will come right up...all require a simple registration (email addy, username, password), just like Ecoustics did, when U joined here..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14528
None of these or ANY FTA websites pays Ecoustics...Ecoustics HATES this satellite forums here, and how we can hack TV...how we use these forums at Ecoustics, is NOT what they wanted...they expected us to be a clean, Dishnet, Bev or Directv legal type site and not talk about bins, files and hacking..

Ecoustics has even BLOCKED us from posting some websites names...eventually they will BLOCK them all..nobody pays Ecoustics to allow their FTA site names here.....

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9134
Do not go to marketrealm site - It is a suspect site with LK attemting to get moneyout of you.
If you are not aware only a few weeks ago LK was trying to force ftaprosupport on all of you as a great site. It urns out that it was scam and somebody got $20,000 out of it.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1361
marketstream now forces you to sign up now to retain a file where last week you could just download without signing up like dsstester.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9139
marketrealm is recruiting known names to support it.
The fact is that in the big dssfta.com fiasco (and scam), Ong tu, McLinkus and LK under an X name were all together, and were blaming each other.
Suddenly Ong tu has appeared again out of the blue and recruited LK to promote it.
LK just finished with a scam at ftaprosupport.com where $20,000 disappeared.
marketrealm.com is a suspect site.
Do not go there.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14531
There goes the neighborhood..and another good thread TRASHED AGAIN by NALIN...

I have NO affiliation with ANY of those sites!...and never did at dssfta..and never was involved in any scam at any site..

Nalin...seriously ...your Charlie BS is old...again U are obviously working for Charlie and killing this site and FTA....its amazing how people beleive your crap and lies, and U have not been banned from here for bashing and trashing everyone and every thread..

U are one of the least experienced and knowledgeable people here and act like u are a QUEEN here, full on substantial good solid info...which is completely FALSE...like U...

How about U stay out of threads and things u don't know about....instead of FABRICATINFG lies and stories to harm FTA newbies from gaining some good info and files at good places..

Nalin...U are just DISGUSTING....and have no idea what U are posting....U need to be exposed and banned from every FTA on the net...

Its so apparent and obvious that U are working for Dishnet and Bev...a Charlie mole!

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
I guess I didn't make myself clear.
Why does ecoustics allow the links you have post all in blue that I can point to and will open that site up, but will not allow some of the others to post their site unless you lie by using *

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
I guess I didn't make myself clear.
Why does ecoustics allow the links you have post all in blue that I can point to and will open that site up, but will not allow some of the others to post their site unless you lie by using *

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14533
Ecoustics has even BLOCKED us from posting some websites names...eventually they will BLOCK them all..nobody pays Ecoustics to allow their FTA site names here.....

U will have to ask Ecoustics, how they selected which to block..obviously, the first popular long established sites were blocked first..

what part of this, don't U understand?

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 806
Ecoustics must stay far of bin.
Never paid or register for a bin
That's all

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1242
Lk is correct nothing wrong with all those sites, Also nothing wrong with MarketRealm, so plz everyone relax and just enjoy these sites the one LK listed !!!

Also LK thanks for all u do here man !!
Nalin i got nothing against you but plz don't write bullsh*t about other sites, if u dont know about it...Thats the only reason i try not come here beacuse ppl keep fighting with each other here, so plz stop wasting time like this, we all r here to help each other out

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
LK Thanks, I will ask Mr. Mitchell

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14543
are U that stupid?...do U want all sites URL's to be blocked?...U make no sense...

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
LK
You don't know me, so don't start that name calling, when you didn't give me an answer I didn't call you stupid.

U will have to ask Ecoustics, how they selected which to block..obviously, the first popular long established sites were blocked first..

So I took your advice and now you call me stupid.
I guess you are the wrong person here to ask a question.

Username: Buyer2007

Post Number: 1
I think I know what Hawk means.
The first few sites you can click on.
The next set of sites you can't and LK said to replace the * with a dot.
So I guess what he is asking is, why some sites you can just click and the others you replace with a dot.
That's just my guess.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14548
it the water bad here or something?...I can't belive that there is this much stupidity...

now the knuclehead makes a post in the SUGGESTIONS area for the admin, asking why there are active links in the satellite section here...BRAIN DEAD...or 9 and retarded

Next they will not allow ANY active links , cause knucklehead had to bring attention to this..

Like I said in the original post...Ecoustics BLOCKS em...they missed some...so don't bring it to their attention now!...what an idiot!

Post Number: 2
LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14550
This is self explanatory for any 5th grader?...anybody questioning this , ain't playing with both oars in the water!

REMOVE the * in links below: These are the larger sites,and therefore Ecoustics has blocked their names and active links..

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9141
LK has started this thread and will keep on spamming the sites.
The four sites mentioned above all have an * in them. This means that Ecoustics does not want them to be bandied about. There fore do not go to any one of those sites.

LK is fraudulent, works under many names and will try and make you go to sites where they will mil you of your money.
Most good sites do NOT ask for money from you.

Always go to "home site of your receiver" first. The sites in BOLD offer direct downloads without registration.

[link removed] - VIEWSATS and ?Sonicview

[link removed] - C00LSATS

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

http://www.dssrookie.com - Pansat 2700 clones

Post Number: 3
Maybe I didn't understand him, who knows!
I actually have a question, I saw your other post LK where you said to get dish 500 pro for 110, 119 and 118.
Can you also get BEV, on the same dish, without a motor?
If not what other sat's can you add other then 129 on the same dish?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9150
Yeah:
You are highjacking the thread.
Please post a separate thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
LK
Now I see why you are having so much trouble here,man you are really one sick MF.
Just do me one favor, drop dead azzhole.

BTW I will keep asking ecoustics untill I get an answer. Who in the Hell do you think you are azzhole.

Post Number: 4
highjacking the thread??
I didn't think this thread was going anywhere.
1) LK posted the sites.
2) If anything Hawk, highjacked it already by asking strange question.
3) you attacked LK for no reason.
4) I tried to ask a question without starting a new thread.
I'm not attacking you Nalin or anyone for that matter, I just wanted someone to answer a simple yes, no.
The time that took you to type your post, I would've had my answer by now.
Anyway thanks and I'm starting a new thread as I hate to highjack suck an important thread!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14551
Yeah...I recommended using a Dish 500 PLUS for the 110-118 -119

No it is not made for Bev..but U can use a Dish 500 PRO for 82-91 Bev

Yeah ,,,,Ignore the retard "hawk " and nalin...2 peas in a pod..

Post Number: 6
Thank you LK:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9159
People note:

Yeah name was created by LK to have another newbie say "Thank you, LK" See how from a simple looking Newbie he is already voicing very knowing FTA stance.

LK: You are redundant nobody now in the FTA world. No other site will have you. You have made bed with Ong Tu to try and swindle and drawn innocent people like McSunny into it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14569
U can Thank "white hawk" for this from the admin....looks like we will now be losing the ability to provide links to needed files, manuals, and other sites...

BTW..don't be surpriseed when U learn that "white hawk" is actually Nalin, who is here killing FTA for Charlie..

Admin
Username: Admin

Post Number: 3538
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 09:44 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In an effort to discourage spamming, we've blocked links to external sites that are continually re-posted. There is no rhyme or reason why some are blocked and others are not. Some legitimate sites may in fact be blocked, but we can't verify the legitimacy of every link posted -- nor can we/you assume ever active link will be to a legitimate site.

We will likely take a closer look at what new sites should be blocked.

Your suggestions on sites to block are welcome in this thread, although I fear it will turn this thread into a fiasco.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14571
ALL satellite members...

U need to read this and respond...cause we may NOT have a satellite forums here any more due to Nalin aka "white hawk"....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/461280.html

Appears nalin finally accomplished what she wanted...

Post Number: 10
LOL Nalin.
So you think I'm LK?
Sure I registered today, but that does NOT mean I'm a newbie. Just to let you know I have been only READING for 2 years now.
Sure I'm still a newbie and there is nothing wrong with that, but I can tell you and you can bank on it, I'm not LK.
Like I said I have been reading for 2 years now, and I was one of the ppl that was sad to see LK gone.
Whatever it is between you and him that's your buzz. But I know that you know the guy does know a lot and I actually trust what he says.
Anyway I'm not sure I understand what "Newbie he is already voicing very knowing FTA stance.
" that means?? what was the very knowing FTA stance?
I think it might be my poor English but if you want me to answer, plz put in simpler terms.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Also Nalin, LK did answer my question when all you said was "Yeah:
You are highjacking the thread.
Please post a separate thread."

I don't think you can call that help now, can you?

Hope I can find the thread in the morning.
Off to bed, will read more in the morning.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14669
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

FTA View
Data Viewing Sequences
FTA Bins
FTA For All
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 9207
Always go to "home site of your receiver" first. The sites in BOLD offer direct downloads without registration.

[link removed] - VIEWSATS and ?Sonicview

[link removed] - C00LSATS

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

http://www.dssrookie.com - Pansat 2700 clones

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 542
Nfusion---[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14739

FTA View
Data Viewing Sequences
FTA Bins
FTA For All
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14741
Thats OK...ECOUSTICS Gave mine away FREE here to the Public...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us