Missing channels...any clue?

Username: Dude80

Post Number: 3
Dish 121W transponders: 1,2,9,10,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 and 31. Give zero quality signal and I cannot get any channel on these transponders, I have only very few channels. I did search on Dish 119W and similar transponders with their corresponsing channels are not found too, I mean with signal quality zero. Eveything was working fine and all channels were available until I did factory reset to delete all channels and then most channels were missing!! I downloaded factory bin and then latest CW600S 1.71 and did search again but nothing is working. is there a problem with my LNB for instance or it's something to do with my receiver?

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2138
post your antenna settings here for all satellites,because that is where the problem is,we can help yo fix it

Post Number: 4
KU_Echostar 9 (121W):
Transponder 11724/V/20000/Auto
LNB Freq: Universal
LNB Type: Normal
22KHz: Auto
Diseqc Number: LNB3
Legacy SW: Off
Motorized System: None

KU_Echostar 7 (119W):
Transponder 12224/V/20000/Auto
Diseqc Number: LNB3

KU_Telestar 5 (97W):
Transponder 11749/V/7232/Auto
Diseqc Number: LNB2

I have two dishes one pointing at 121W and another at 97W.

BTW, I tried to search for channels on 110W and it found some channels (not the ones that are missing but other channels) using diseqc number 3 that I use for 121W. I'm not sure if this means that the dish is not well positioned at 121W and that is why it's missing some transponders!! I don't know, appreciate your help

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9193
A lot of 121W channels are being moved to 118.7w. It is already a 2-3 month old news.
since then there have been at least 5 threads here about 118.7W.
DN also has a conversion kit for moving from 121W to 118.7W.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14662
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 9144
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 07:06 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK is known to have given evidence against people posting at FTA sites. The evidence was given in Florida Courts.

Nalin...either provide the PROOF or LEAVE here...U have NO credibility anymore...and have been exposed as the malicious Liar you are with the intent of destroying this site and FTA..People like you are not wanted or needed here, as evidenced by the posts here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9212
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/461178.html

Post Number: 5
it's not about moving channels from 121 to 118.7. As I mentioned before, I lost the channels after doing the factory default to my receiver two days ago only. I did the factory default because some of my channels were giving "weak signal" often so I thought I should delete everything and do a new blind search, but after doing that I lost 12 of my most viewed channels mostly on transponder 22 and 23!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14679
The settings U have are all wrong...LNB type and frequecy, and disque port #, are wrong on all your satellites..

The linear LNB's (121 and 97) should have 10750 freq...the circular (119) should be 11250

LNB TYPE should be either standard or Dish pro..depending on what u have on the roof..

and U can't have 2 sats (121-119) on same disque #3...

U need to go up on the roof and see what u have..WRITE them down and SAVE them FOREVER!....and then input the same corresponding info into your antenna settings...

right now, your receiver has NO clue what is on the roof and what U want it to do...receiver ONLY knows what U tell it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9223
No need to go on th eroof. Just try the following.

KU_Echostar 7 (119W):
Diseqc Number: LNB 1

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 561
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK is known to have given evidence against people posting at FTA sites. The evidence was given in Florida Courts.

Nalin...either provide the PROOF or LEAVE here...U have NO credibility anymore...and have been exposed as the malicious Liar you are with the intent of destroying this site and FTA..People like you are not wanted or needed here, as evidenced by the posts here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9228
No need to go on the roof. Just try the following.

KU_Echostar 7 (119W):
Diseqc Number: LNB 1

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Gold Member

Post Number: 9234
LK's actions in the Courts of America are hers - not mine.
If she wishes to divulge information as she have done in the past - that is her prerogative.
As far as I am concerned, anything she did on orders of a legally constituted Court or Tribunal is part of a citizen's duty and she cannot be persecuted or lynched for it.

Citizen's duty to the state also applies to laying information to the police about any fraud such as the ftaprosupport fraud she reported and it is her duty to report or confess as the case may be.

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 6
LK, I changed the settings as you mentioned and did blind search but still same channels missing. 121 is connected to my disecq 3 while 97 conncted to disecq 2. Something else I don't know how to differentiate between linear and circular LNB, so I'm not pretty sure that I have a linear or circular LNB. One final thing for a not perfectly positioned dish, will it possible to receive some transponder channels while not receiving other transponders? is it considered a positioning problem or what? I still cannot figure it out!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14718
If its not aligned correctly then U have lots of problems...thats the foundation to FTA and satellite testing..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9284
Another LK failure.

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Gold Member

Post Number: 9287
The Proof.

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Gold Member

Post Number: 9289
Admin
Username: Admin

Post Number: 3566

Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 10:45 pm:

eCoustics.com only collects and displays the information you choose to make public in your personal public profile

We do not and have never collected social security numbers or credit card numbers from a member.

LK, please stop making false accusations and claims.

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14719
Nalin...the more U post, the more U strengthen my postion and weaken your credibility..

keep up the good work proving U have no integrity or morals, with the sole intent here to destroy FTA and anybody who contributes to FTA...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us