3 DN sat setup, please help!

Bronze Member
Username: Zeez

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 32
Hi all,
My current (new) setup is 3 LNBs with a switch box, it is pointed to DN 110, 119, 118. I am using a FLU converetd 2500 to 2700.
My questios are:
1- After I upload the new bin file and select my 3 sats, do I need to edit any information on the sat details? I heard that "DiseqC" has to be numbered 1 to 3 for the 3 sats? is that true? anything else?

2 - For Sat 118, I was told that I need to create a new Sat (since it is not in my list) and have LNB Freq = 10750, anything else?

I appreciate your help if you let me know or point me to a link with this info.

Thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2036
119 to port 1 110 to port 2 118 to port 3

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 33
Hi,
Is port same as "DiseqC"?
Thanks

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 34
also, I shuold not change anything else, correct?

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 330
on your diseqc switch, sat#1=port#1=119, sat#2=110, sat#3=118.

you can try to modify the 121 sat, delete all the TPs in 121 and add tp 11715-20000-H-7/8, if this not work, create the new sat is the second option, and still need to manually add the first tp.

good luck.

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 36
I will try that, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2133
as a matter of interest what size dish do you have?

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 38
DN contacted me to change my dish to a larger one (maybe dish 500?), it is larger than their regular ones. They took me off of 148 (for international) as they said DN is moving all international to 118 and added 110 & 119 for family package. So now I have 110, 118, and 119. It is a little hard for me now as in the past I used to upload the bin file and scan 148, then I am done.
Now, I have to upload the bin file, update each sat individually and scan it. Then go find my favorite channels AGAIN from the hundreds of channels. I am still trying to catch up.
I hope that answered your question :-)

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2137
good,you have the right size dish ,and dn should have installed a switch as well,so you just hook up their cable to fta box and adjust antenna settings and you should be good to go,
also once you are set up you don't have to scan each time you load a new bin

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 39
I wish my friend, since I converted my Fortec to a Pansat clone (FLU converetd 2500 to 2700), everything goes away after you upload the new bin. Before I used to upload the new bin and everything is still there including the favorites lists.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us