Installing PUFF Boot and BIN

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8869
PUFF Boot is for Pansat 2500/Fortec Ultra converted to b75 or not yet converted. It replaces b75 boot and BINs that are meant for b75 boot are NOT compatible with the PUFF Boot.
This information is NOT valid for Pansat 2700 or clone Pansat 2700. Use only on Pansat 2500, clone Pansat 2500 or fortec ultra whether converted or not converted.

application/mswordUpload
INSTALLING PUFF BOOT AND BIN.doc (22.0 k)

Gold Member

Post Number: 8873
For Pansat 2500/FLU new conversions and converted to 2700
Use only on unconverted 2500/FLU or converted receivers.
DO NOT USE ON Genuine Pansat 2700 or on Pansat 2700 clones

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included. Either b75 or PUFF.

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or the new PUFF files.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Gold Member

Post Number: 8879
Bump

Bronze Member
Username: Kimo74

Post Number: 69
hey nalin

what do u think we should do, convert to this PUFF, or wait and see.. the receiver is working fine now, why should we convert? .

Gold Member

Post Number: 8882
Yesterday I was not recommending. today it seems like it is holding well. Chancysand, a well known modifier of BINs, has endorsed it and has stopped producing the b75 version of the 254 BIN.
Today you decide. After 2-3 days I will give more of an opinion.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14324
From FWANK7 to all:

"First of all I have to thank Jvvh for always looking ahead of the game and for all he has done for us FLU/2500 reciever owner's.We all should be very happy and realize how lucky we are to have Jvvh on our side.

The conversion bins we have now are running out of code space room.Jvvh has for a bit now has this new style of conversion bins he calls PUFF.

With PUFF the BG (back ground) is put into the boot section freeing up the bytes that the BG takes up in the actual bin code itself.This new style also allows us to go a little bigger in bin size if needed to be. I believe it's from 448 kb to 512 kb maybe even a bit bigger then that maybe Jvvh will confirm the actual size we can go.

With this New PUFF style bin you will need to convert back to 2500 using just the boot60 bin.
As you have knight rider lights load the New PUFF 640 kb bin one time to get you converted to PUFF.
This is the easiest way we have found to do it so far.

Jvvh wanted something to show the peps when changing to PUFF that they will know that they have changed.
So Ukronic came up with a new display on your reciever display screen that will show this.
Once converted to PUFF your reciever display at start up will go from b 7 5, b 7 5 to P U F F , P U F F. Pause on F for 30 seconds then come ON.

You can NOT load a normal b75 compressed 448 kb conversion bin to your reciever afterwards and it must be a new PUFF conversion 448 kb bin.

You can NOT load a 448 kb PUFF conversion bin over the b75 conversion bins either, you must convert using PUFF 640 kb conversion bin first in order to load a New PUFF 448 kb conversion bin.

For now who's ever PUFF 640 kb conversion bin you put on your reciever to convert to PUFF will be the BG you will have embedded into boot section of your reciever. Don't worry Jvvh says we need to come up with tools to allow you to change BG but that will be in do time.

If you use my PUFF 640 kb conversion bin to convert to PUFF, Yes you can use other PUFF 448 kb conversion bins done by others afterwards but it must be PUFF style. NO you will NOT just have to use my PUFF 448 kb conversion bins.

It will just keep my BG on your reciever thats all. Again the BG you will be able to change in do time.

I have my PUFF 640 kb bin done already (Thanks to Ukronic) and it is a 253 bin so it is up and running. Just wanted to test it out first before I start releasing it to the public.

:shock: Everyone will need to eventually change to the PUFF style bins but I will post both sets to give peps the time to convert over to PUFF but again you will have to eventually do it.

Want to give HUGE THANKS to Jvvh for always looking out and passing his knowledge on to us. "You are truly the man Jvvh5897"

Special THANKS to Ukronic for helping me understand and helping me out time and time again.If it wasn't for Ukronic as well, I wouldn't know most of the things I know now."

:shock: Everyone will need to eventually change to the PUFF style bins but I will post both sets to give peps the time to convert over to PUFF but again you will have to eventually do it.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1890
Hello,

Just to clear this little bug ...

When you install the BOOT60 and the PUFF 253 file on your converted FLU/2500 - 2700 receivers, you'll notice that when you go to System Information option, it'll still say BOOT version 7.5 ... so ignore that because I think it's just a small bug which is not harmful

Username: Rekha

Post Number: 5
AV: Should I convert my converted FLU to PUFF now or wait for few days?

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1891
It's good to convert the unit now because you should always keep your FTA unit updated.

Post Number: 6
Thanks a lot. I will try and use your files.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
i think i will wait till the channels go down and then convert. what is the point of converting now and the channles are working ??

Post Number: 7
Kamal: You have a vaid point.

Post Number: 8
Kamal: I mean valid

Gold Member

Post Number: 8923
INSTALLING PUFF BOOT AND BIN
These instructions are for Pansat2500/FLU whether converted to b75 boot or not
DO NOT USE ON GENUINE PANSAT 2700 OR REAL CLONE PANSAT 2700

Preparation
1. Connect receiver to computer using a straight RS232 cable
2. Turn on racier and let it come to rest at ON or the last channel number
3. Save your current channel list.
4. If your channel list is more than 6 months old, skip all the above.
5. KEEP RECEIVER ON.
Loading Boot60
6. Start 2700 to 2500 conversion software by Chancysand.
7. Select Boot in the Loader software.
8. Select Boot60 from the distributed software.
9. With the receiver ON, click on Write.
10. Wait for write to complete.
11. KEEP RECEIVER ON.
12. You will see horizontal night riders. DO NOT PANIC.
13. Close the 2700 to 2500 conversion loader and
Loading Boot/BIN PUFF '" must use the 640K PUFF BOOT/BIN combo.

14. Start the BL 1.4 updater.
15. Select Chancy's or jvvh 253 boot/Bin 640K file. The file name must have the word PUFF in it.
16. With receiver ON, Select BIN in the Loader and start write BIN.
17. When it has loaded it will say BURN on the loader software .
18. DO NOT SWITCH OFF.
19. When BURN is completed, your receiver will reboot and sat P-U-F-F
20. Leave it on.
21. Wait till it stops PUFFing and says ON.
22. Now switch it off.
Loading latest PUFF BIN. This is the part to be repeated in future with newer PUFF BINs. You will always use PUFF BINs clearly labeled PUFF

23. In the BL update 1.4, select the latest 254 PUFF BIN and select BIN in the loader. Keep right hand on mouse ready to write.
24. Turn on receiver at the back using left hand and as soon as you see P (of PUFF) scrolling, click on Write with right hand.
25. Again wait for BURN to take place and then the receiver will reboot, go through the P-U-F-F cycle and rest with ON showing.
Loading Channels.
26. Now install the channels using channel master.
27. Disconnect from receiver and connect to your TV.
Do user set up and attend to autoroll.
28. First thing '" do a user setup including date.time, time zone and turn closed caption off.
Blind Scan if Channel list old or not available.
29. If your channel list is good, you may skip a blind scan, otherwise do a Blind scan of your sat '" just one sat first.
30. If keys do not autoroll, go into parental control (CAS menu) and click on 'Set Default key and wait for autoroll to load the keys. It takes about 2-3 minutes.
31. You must do switch Off and On at the back in between if things are not happening as they should..

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 277
As I stated last nite that I successfully converted my FLU into PUFF the advantage of this conversion is that I got all channels from eco3,7,and 8,10. When the bin changes and I download a new bin the channels stay and I do not need to download them again. Plus the advantage of having extra memory just in case is needed in the future.

Post Number: 9
karkour kaka: Did you use AV's files or Nalin's files to convert?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Mughe dard rehta hai, ..., Mujhe bhook ...

Post Number: 2741
rekha nalin or av don't make the files themselves coder's do they are all same.. both are trust worthy guys..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Sada: Thanks. I have converted to Puff and used JVVH 253 (puff) file. Is it safe to down load CS 254 (PUFF) file over it?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Mughe dard rehta hai, ..., Mujhe bhook ...

Post Number: 2742
wait, for answer from nalin's or av's response both are tester and own those boxes .. i don't have pansat rec...sorry

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 2035
rekah,
read Nalin's post above ,it has full instructions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
HEY NALIN AND AV

i was trying to convert my recevier to the puff. I downloaded the boot file with no problem, and i got the night rider, while downloading the other file my computer freezed and i had to restart..and the recievr also freezed.. itried to download the 2nd file the receiver didn't accept it. any way, i restarted the reciver and the file was downloaded ( Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K). it was downloaded and i got the message that download was completed, but the receiver was freezed with the night rider on the screen but it wasn't moving. I shut it down, and tried to open it again..it is not opening..the screen shows nothing..i can't even tell if there is power going to the receiver or not..

so, IS IT KILLED..OR I CAN DO SOMTHING ???

Gold Member

Post Number: 8962
KAMAL:
TURN ON and KEEP RECIEVER ON
Install boot B60 using
2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.exe and a setting of Boot in the loader.
KEEP RECIEVER ON. DO NOT TURN RECEIVER OFF
Wait till you are really fed up of looking at night riders. Close the special loader.

Use BL updater 1.4 supplied and install
Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K).BIN or\
CS_253T_PUFF_BOOT_Serial_Lightning.bin
The setting for the loader should be BIN.
You must see the word BURN appear on the loader software and then you must see the rebooting of receiver automatically with the word PUFF.
WAIT TILL RECEIVER SAYS "ON".
Wait till you are fed up of looking at the word ON.

Turn receiver off. Keep BL updater active but now get ready with a BIN load of
Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_254_(PUFF).bin or
CS_254T_PUFF_Serial_Lightning.bin
Get ready with mouse to write th eBin. Turn on receiver and when "P" appears click on write.
Wait till Burn finishes and the receiver reboots and and say "ON"

Load your saved channels list if you have one.

After connecting, do User setup. If you did not use channel master, you should do antenna set up and a Blind Scan.

Bronze Member
Username: Arabic

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
Hi Nalin
I have a converted FLU and have been using b_75. I tried to load the boot60 file using the loader provided in the kit, but it did not accept to start downloading.
It always does that when I choose "boot" button in the loader, not the bin one. However it works well in downloading the bin to the reciever.

Any suggestions
thanks in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 8963
Posted by rekha on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 02:45 pm:

Nalin: I just converted to PUFF with JVVH 253 (puff) file. Can I use
CS 254(puff) file over it?
Yes you can - any 254(puff) BIN. Currently there are three to choose from
jvvh_PUFF_254, CS_PUFF_254, and Lothario_PUFF_254.

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 182
Hi Nalin

Do you reccommend that we should convert to Puff as per procedure suggessted by you immediately or should we wait for fresh breakdown.

Appreciate your personal opinion on this conversion to PUFF.
Is it possible to go back to b75 later or PUFF is better

Thanks Nalin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Nalin

The screen of the receiver is dead..it show nothing..and i tried to upload the boot file, but it is not working. i think i killed the receiver. Please read my previous post

Gold Member

Post Number: 8969
kamal: What is the name of your receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
it is fortec ultra which was converted to a panast clone. I tried to convert it to the puff.

Bronze Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 86
Can someone tell me that do I need both STRAIGHT and NULL cables in order to convert my FLU(b-75) to PUFF

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14418
The straight cable is all U need..and this is a VERY simple conversion to PUFF ..all U are doing is basically loading 2 new files..

Bronze Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 87
thanks, but when you click on "instructions" on 2700 to 2500 Loader, it says that "CONNECT (RS232 NULL MODEM) CABLE BETWEEN PC AND RECEIVER"

y is that????

Username: Quan1114

Post Number: 3
I have a pansat 2500, then converted to 2700, and now converted to puff. After the puff conversion, do I have to pick "2500" on Channel Master now?

Username: Quan1114

Post Number: 4
When I try to write a channel list with Channel Master, it says "write failed". Percentage bar never goes up, just stuck at 0%. So I did a blind scan and tried to read all the channels back to edit the list, and it says "read failed". It's like Channel Master can't communicate with my box. Have never had this problem before. I've used Channel Master hundreds of times. But the weird thing is that I can write both puff files fine. I've tried reinstalling my serial cable drivers, channel master, reflashing, everything. Can someone please help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
hey nalin

do u have an answer regarding my receiver

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14421
Thread: PUFF 2500-2700 conversion guide and files..

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 14344
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 10:00 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the new PUFF 253 bin to convert to PUFF PUFF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also here is the Loader and Boot60 zip.

With this New PUFF style bin you will need to convert back to 2500 using just the boot60 bin.

In that zip file is the 2700 to 2500 convertor loader by Chancysand as well as the boot60 bin file.

Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253(640k) bin is the "MUST LOAD FIRST BIN" to get you converted to PUFF.

How to Load.

Open 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.

Click Bin File, choose Boot60.

Turn reciever ON.

Let reciever fully boot up ,soon as you see ON hit Download.

Write will complete in 10-15 seconds.
Reciever will self reboot with knight rider dash (- - - -) rolling across display screen.

LEAVE RECIEVER ON DO NOT TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open FortecStarSTB loader or whatever Loader you use before.
Load Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K) bin.
Hit Download.

After download complete reciever will pause on dash.
Reciever will self reboot to knight rider dash (- - - -) "again".

It will pause on 4th dash for 3-5 minutes DO NOT reboot reciever LEAVE it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reciever then will self reboot with P U F F_P U F F then pause on F for 30-60 seconds (wait) then display ON.

You can then load channel list or just hook up to Sat cable and TV and rescan your sats again(BLIND SCAN).
Set Default Key and let it A/R.
Turn A/R OFF (except Key Code) if experiencing rebooting issues.

No need to do a factory setting in main menu if your not having problems.
Do one if you are experiencing problems.

Both bins are clone safe.

http://rapidshare.com/files/97978493/attachmentpuff60_114.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/97978679/attachment253puff_116.zip.html

This will now, if done correctly, convert your 2500 or 2500 clone to a PUFF 2700 receiver, which will now require PUFF bins in the future..ALL future converted 2500's and their clones which be required to use PUFF bins, so U should go ahead and do this conversion to PUFF now...

Since this above is the PUFF conversion and PUFF 253 fix which is ONLY needed to be done ONCE, there will be future PUFF fixes, like the now current PUFF 254 to keep current with latesr changes...all u do is simpluy overwtite the previous Puff file, each time their is another newer Puff fix..I belive Puff 254 is now the most current, so just overwite it to the receiver after this conversion with Puff 253..

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 14345
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 10:02 am:

From FWANK7 to all:

"First of all I have to thank Jvvh for always looking ahead of the game and for all he has done for us FLU/2500 reciever owner's.We all should be very happy and realize how lucky we are to have Jvvh on our side.

The conversion bins we have now are running out of code space room.Jvvh has for a bit now has this new style of conversion bins he calls PUFF.

With PUFF the BG (back ground) is put into the boot section freeing up the bytes that the BG takes up in the actual bin code itself.This new style also allows us to go a little bigger in bin size if needed to be. I believe it's from 448 kb to 512 kb maybe even a bit bigger then that maybe Jvvh will confirm the actual size we can go.

As you have knight rider lights load the New PUFF 640 kb bin one time to get you converted to PUFF.
This is the easiest way we have found to do it so far.

Jvvh wanted something to show the peps when changing to PUFF that they will know that they have changed.
So Ukronic came up with a new display on your reciever display screen that will show this.
Once converted to PUFF your reciever display at start up will go from b 7 5, b 7 5 to P U F F , P U F F. Pause on F for 30 seconds then come ON.

You can NOT load a normal b75 compressed 448 kb conversion bin to your reciever afterwards and it must be a new PUFF conversion 448 kb bin.

You can NOT load a 448 kb PUFF conversion bin over the b75 conversion bins either, you must convert using PUFF 640 kb conversion bin first in order to load a New PUFF 448 kb conversion bin.

For now who's ever PUFF 640 kb conversion bin you put on your reciever to convert to PUFF will be the BG you will have embedded into boot section of your reciever. Don't worry Jvvh says we need to come up with tools to allow you to change BG but that will be in do time.

If you use my PUFF 640 kb conversion bin to convert to PUFF, Yes you can use other PUFF 448 kb conversion bins done by others afterwards but it must be PUFF style. NO you will NOT just have to use my PUFF 448 kb conversion bins.

It will just keep my BG on your reciever thats all. Again the BG you will be able to change in do time.

I have my PUFF 640 kb bin done already (Thanks to Ukronic) and it is a 253 bin so it is up and running. Just wanted to test it out first before I start releasing it to the public.

Want to give HUGE THANKS to Jvvh for always looking out and passing his knowledge on to us. "You are truly the man Jvvh5897"

Special THANKS to Ukronic for helping me understand and helping me out time and time again.If it wasn't for Ukronic as well, I wouldn't know most of the things I know now."

P.S. I am testing it and it works awesome

FWANK7

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 14346
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 10:14 am:

If you did not load the Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K) bin onto your reciever then DO NOT load this bin (see instructions above how to switch to PUFF).

IF NOT ALREADY PUFF CONVERTED....Load onto your PC: 1. PUFF60.zip 2. 253PUFF.zip and latest 254PUFF.zip and unzip files....and do as above sttes

This file is "ONLY" for people who switched to PUFF.

Do a blind scan or SAT scan. Set Default Key and let it A/R.

Turn A/R OFF (except Key Code) only if experiencing rebooting issues.

Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_254_(PUFF).zip linked here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/97981988/jvvh_fortec_pansat_canam_254_puff_527.zip.h tml

REMEMBER now..ONCE U CONCERT TO PUFF with the PUFF 253 file in first post here, all U need to do is just overwite the previous Puff file by uploading the latest PUFF file and then

Do a blind scan or SAT scan. Set Default Key and let it A/R....autoroll...may take 10-15 minutes

Gold Member

Post Number: 8987
The Fwang7 instructions are alittle shaky. I am using Chancy's instructions.

application/mswordUpload
INSTALLING PUFF BOOT AND BIN.doc (22.5 k)

Gold Member

Post Number: 8988
Kamal: It is unusual to kill using these BINs. However it does happen occasionally with very old type of fortecs.
If there is no light and you are not able to load the b60 BOOT whether using BOOT or BIN in the 2700-2500 reversion, than the only thing you can do is jtag.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8989
Rekha: You can load a 460K PUFF BIN on top of any other 460K PUFF BIN or on top of a 640K PUFF BOOT/BIN.
You can also install a CS_PUFF BOOT (640K) on top of jvvh_PUFF_640 BOOT but I usually prefer to do it in two stage through using b60 BOOT first.
You can install b60 boot (revert to 2500) anytime but make sure you use the converter loader.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14440
AGAIN...for those that missed it the other 10x....

REMEMBER now..ONCE U CONVERT TO PUFF with the PUFF 253 file, all U need to do is just overwite the previous Puff file by uploading the latest PUFF file and then

Do a blind scan or SAT scan. Set Default Key and let it A/R....autoroll...may take 10-15 minutes

Gold Member

Post Number: 9001

Instructions included. Either b75 or PUFF

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or the new PUFF files.
If you have b75 boot, you must convert to PUFF boot to use PUFF BINs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14442

Gold Member

Post Number: 9003

Gold Member

Post Number: 9012
Somebody had asked about cables. The original receiver's hardware characteristics have NOT changed. therefore, use your old RS232 straight DB9 F/F cable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
I followed Nalin instructions and converted my 2500 FLU to PUFF 2 days ago. Now there are 2 problems:
1. Every time I turn off and try to use the remote to turn on it freezes at "ON" and I have to turn off/ on from the back switch. A/R is off except code keys is on. This is a problem.
2. The picture sometimes freezes, but not a big issue

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14454
That your problem...U listened to nalin...

Seriously...are U aware that she has killed thousands of receivers in the past year here with her bogus wrongful info and posts...

This is a well know fact here..no BS!

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
Then, What is the solution?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9020
KK: Change to Lothario_PUFF_254_BIN

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
I have already loaded as I mentioned 2 nite ago the latest bin 254(2)march 7, do you mean that I should go back and download 254 (1)?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14456
nalin has no clue about this FTA stuff...NONE...but since U all want her, and listen to her...now live with her and NO TV...I'll be at sites that don't allow people like nalin...which is almost any other site, since nalin is not allowed at too many places, but here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9021
KK: There are various thing you can try.
1. Use th eP and F at the bottm of your remoter and change.
2. You can remove the battery of the remote and reset the remote that way.
3. You can change to the Lothario PUF_254, which has always been more tolerant of the type of remote.
4. You can reinstall the 640K boot/bin - if you had jvvh, try the cs and vice versa.

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

De los cerros mas alto..., BINDURABLE.

Post Number: 2516
There are 4 PUFF bins, the last one is 254 nkk PUFF, this bin works Ok for pansats,FLU, Lava , etc, I tested that bin,

Gold Member

Post Number: 9031
KK: Nkk makes reliable files. I have not seen a PUFF_Nkk_254, but if it is there, you could try it.
Now that you have a PUFF conversion, better to stick to it. Most reports are good to very good.
All PUFF Boots and BINs have the word PUFF in the name.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
is there any site to tell me how to do jtag of my receiver. it is a Fortec ultra converted to pansat, while i was trying to convert to puff it frozen on me so i had to turn it off and on again, after that it showes NOTHING... THE SCREEN IS BLACK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9037
Kamal: Join ftatalk.com You will find everything there - jtag, boot, BINs instructions etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
I solved the problem by turning on then off A/R, and hard rebooting agian. Now it works fine and everytime the receiver turns on using the remote only and no need to switch on from the back.

Bronze Member
Username: Snuffles07

Post Number: 29
Nalyn, I have a Vortex Pro 7700 that has NOT been updated to the B75 file. I haven't used it in a couple of months. Do I follow the same instructions as for the FLU?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9127
Vortex Pro 7700 is a Pansat 2500 clone and will use the same conversion as announced for 2500/FLU. Once it is converted it wors like a 2700, but uses the covnersion files. With Channel Master you treat as a 2700 (not 2500)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
O.K., but go slow cuz i'm slow. This is what my box says:

X-85BL
API:2.80a_EU
Boot ver:6.0
03.Oct.2006
Future-FTA

It's old I know. But what do I do to the box. I don't wanna fry it. It hasn't even been converted to the B75.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
And what in the world is channel master? Can't I just blind scan after I convert and not worry about channel master?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
LK, sorry that we ask Nalyn for help, it's just that Nalyn was around when you weren't and has tried best to help all of us out. I respect you and Nalyn a whole lot because both of you have helped me out a lot before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9131
For Pansat 2500/FLU new conversions
and converted to 2700

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT
WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.
Please DO NOT ask questions without reading.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us