Pansat 3500

Username: Raja123

Post Number: 5
my pansat 3500 works for a minute then says scarmable bad channel and then starts working after 3 minutes. what is the problem?

please help

Bronze Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 16
After it has been on for a few hours it seems to get clogged up. Could be something to do with memory usage. The easiest thing to do is cycle it on/off from the back and it should be good to go again. Also turning it off overnight seems to delay the problem. It seems to be good for 8 hours or so before it runs into problems.

Username: Raja123

Post Number: 6
i tried turning it on/off but the same problem occurs. But i haven't tried keep it off all night. *i will have that a spot*

by the way is pansat 3500 up for DN or did the number change/ new file come out

Bronze Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 17
370 is still working. It doesnt matter how long it is turned off for. Turning it off just gives you a fresh start when you start again the next day. It would be the same if you restarted it when you start watching.

Username: Ferd2000

Post Number: 1
Turn off autoroll. If screen shows "scrambled", then turn on autoroll, let it get new key, then turn it off again.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9118
You will usually get problems with all receivers at autoroll time. The last ECM is about DN ID 0101 keys and autorolls and all receiver fixes are slightly deficient.
You should turn off switch at back and on after a minute to get rid of the problem. The last key change was at about midnight EST.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2025
STEPS TO TRY TO FIX THIS ISSUE.
1- load the factory bin
2- load the current bin
3- check your settings in antenna setup
turn off rear switch for about 2 minutes then turn on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us