2500 pansat converted to 2700 - rebooting problem

Bronze Member
Username: Chechi

Post Number: 63
Hi,

I recently installed the CS 250T bin, and it was working fine, but now my receiver just keeps rebooting constantly, and I've lost my signal.

I've tried on/off, disconnecting/re-connecting satellite, but nothing works.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
I've also tried turning autorolls on/off, and resetting default keys...but it's still not working...

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 187
Since you said you have done everything, the only thing I can think to suggest is to test another bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Hello, Nalin, can you help? I flashed with the latest bin my converted pansat, it worked for a day, and this afternoon, I had problems rebooting.
The " b-7-5" appear for a while, and diseappear, and so on. What is the problem?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
I started doing that. Thank you Joe.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Hé Joe, I tried another bin and it is not working.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
What bin did you try?

I hear the AV 250 bin is working fine, and the other one Nalin recommended.

If you have done everything, and tried the other bins as well, I don't know what to tell you. Nalin would be the one who would probably know. However, he doesn't appear to be around at the time being.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Oh yeah, the only other thing I can think of is to do a factory default before loading the new bin you plan on testing.

Also, I have heard of this issue, and with some it appeared to clear itself up, so to speak, by turning it on and off, how many ever times needed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
I tried both of them.
I wonder if somebody else is having the same problem? What receiver do you have, Joe? is it the same as mine?

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
I have the original pansat 2500a converted to 2700.

Okay, let me make sure I got everything straight.

You did a factory default
Did the set up--installation-antenna--working set up--scanned all for desired satellites.

Turned switch on from the back and then on
Disconnected and reconnected satellite.

In addition, loaded Av 250 bin, and the other one that Nalin recommended?

And tried it all by doing a factory default before loading each of the current test bins.

As I said, I have heard of this problem, but it appears it stops doing it after a bit, and may even start up again, but basically subsides.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
I did all that.
But my problem is, I cannot reboot. When I connect the satellite, i can see the b75 that comes and go.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
I'm not understanding by what you mean when you say you can't reboot. Do you mean, once you turn the switch off from the back and on again, it doesn't fully reboot?

If so, just keep trying by trying the back switch off and then on again. Give it plenty of time to do it, as it may take some time. Also, try leaving the switch off a little bit longer before doing it.

Have long have you been testing this particular receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
I am going to chuck my pansat and, I want to buy viewsat ultra, what do you think? Have you heard anything bad about it?

I have been testing my pansat for about a year now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
No, I heard only good things. But in the meantime, I wouldn't give up on your pansat. However, I would take a break for now, as it gets hard to think when you've been at it and become frustrated. Also, when Nalin gets on, he can probably be of some assistance to you.

One night, when it was real late, and I was really tired, I was hooking up my pansat and became frustrated when there was no signal. I wasn't thinking clearly at all. After about 5 minutes of trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized I didn't hook the receiver up to the antenna. LOL

Here is a site if you want to check out the viewsat: GlobalWholesalers.biz

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8208
ONLY for DN...
Saif BIN 250 works extremely well - One reboot so far in 2 days of testing. Similar good results with CS-250T_lightning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us