I am bored...any jokes..

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2038
?

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 16
An Indian dies and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each country. He goes first to the German hell and asks "What do they do here?" He is told "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."

The man does not like the sound of that at all, so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or less the same as the German hell.

Then he comes to the Indian hell and finds that there is a very long line of people waiting to get in. Amazed he asks "What do they do here?"

He is told "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour.Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the Indian devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."

But that is exactly the same as all the other hells - why are there so many people waiting to get in? "Because maintenance is so bad >that>>the electric chair does not work, someone has stolen all the nails from the bed, and the devil is a former Govt servant, so he comes in, signs the register and then goes to the cafeteria..."

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039
yeh i knew this one...
any thing else..

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 213
what do you call a paki standing in between two buildings ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2040
boring..........

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
nope , "ali" lol

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 249
what do you call when two planes are hijacked and then crashed into twin towers??

Alqaida fu*king America!

Fu*cked up american are still shi*ting in their pants since that day....

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 19
Hardly "lolol" the only one sweating the sh!it is all you weak little desi's. Everytime you go anywhere you have to ask yourself is it safe. You always looking over your shoulder. We all watching you and waiting for the chance to get away with it!

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 250
If that was the case my friend, desi's wouldn't blow themselves up. It is only desi(Only Muslim Desi's to be specific) who have got guts to do that.

Fu*cked up americans are looking over their shoulder everywhere to see if no one around them is a suicide bomber you loser!

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 20
i got 1...king of skunk drop a cookie when he is trying to bend over to pick it up his own dog fcuked him in the @ss.:-):-):-)

Bronze Member
Username: Masti2003

Post Number: 68
when do u call an american asking for help to desi or (asian)

AND THE ANSWER IS Your stb(fta) is down

Bronze Member
Username: Masti2003

Post Number: 69
another joke

a boy goes to church and ask the father father what is your past time

the father reply nun my son nun

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

DESIFTA .co.nr

Post Number: 876
What do u call a g@y king???????

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
Can you Solve this Riddle?

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.
On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.
In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.
Behind you is a galloping zebra.
Both the horse and zebra are also traveling at the same speed as you.
What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

For the answer, click and drag your mouse from star to star.

* Get your drunk-azz off the merry-go-round. *

}

Silver Member

DESIFTA .co.nr

Post Number: 877
Solve this one

brothers and sisters i have none, but this man's father is my father's son.

His/My Son

Silver Member

DESIFTA .co.nr

Post Number: 878
try this one..http://www.deathball.net/notpron/

Bronze Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 21
he and his father moaning on bed after midnight..and he is licking his uncle hairy nuts...that why i called it a g@y king.:-):-):-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13079
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/415686.html

Silver Member

DESIFTA .co.nr

Post Number: 879
try that deathball its cool

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 334
This Ugly woman walks in a bar with a duck.
This drunk jumps up and said hey what are you doing here with that Pig? the ugly woman said
this is no pig then the drunk said, I was talking to the duck.

OK these two Bulls father & son were on the top of the hill, the small bull said hey dad
look at all the cows down the hill,
lets run down there and fucck one, No son
we are going to walk down there and fucck all of them.

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 335
Maple Leaf was off to work and a bus run into his sports car.
Maple Leaf jumped out of his car and started yelling at the bus driver, look what you have done to my car. the bus driver kept saying
I am very very sorry. Maple Leef kept yelling at the bus driver, finally the bus driver got mad and said to Maple Leaf, KISS MY AZZ. Maple Leef said to the bus driver I am now too mad for romance.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2672
whats brown and black and looks good on nalin?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2673
a doberman

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 193
a guy is dead and went to hell, s@tan showed him three rooms to choose to stay.

he opens the door of the first room, he saw a lot of people standing upside down with their heads on the grass ground, he said to s@tan, this must not feel good, so he went to next room.

he opens the door of the second room, he saw bunch of people just like the first room but instead of the grass ground, this room has soil. he said to the s@tan, this must not feel good either, so he went to the next room.

to his surprise, he saw a lot of people walking around in this marble floor room with coffee in their hands, he said to the s@tan, this is good, this is the room I want to stay.

so he stayed and just about on his way to pick up his coffee, he heard a whistle blow and announcement in the speaker "alright, break time is over, everybody resume your upside down position."

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 194
a good man died and was accepted to the heaven, saint peter showed this man to his luxury room, everything was equip except booze and sex. he was excited and went around to checked out everywhere, several days later, he got so bored, he decided to go over the edge to peek down the hell.

to his surprise, he saw a man lying in a nice leather couch with a very hot sexy lady in his arm and a bottle of louis 13 in the other hand.

he said to himself, the hell was not as bad as people are saying, in fact, it is a lot better than here in heaven. so he went to tell saint peter he voluntaries to move to hell.

when he wakes up the next morning, he is already in the hell, lying in the couch with the hot sexy lady on his chest and a bottle of louis 13.

the more he lie there, the more strange things he notice.

there is a hole in the bottom of the bottle, and the hot sexy lady is missing a hole.

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 43
there is a hole in the bottom of the bottle, and the hot sexy lady is missing a hole.

That was not a lady with a missing hole
That was Maple Leaf Ryerson

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 16
why did the chicken cross the road??

answer: to go to KFC

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
what kind of soap does the pope use

answer: pope on a rope

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
what did the chicken do when it was at KFC??
Answer: run back to the other side of the road

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
what did the rooster scream out when he was giving it to the chicken

answer: caulk a doodle do

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 704
HOW MANY JEWS CAN U FIT IN A VOLKSWAGEN?

100...two in the front and two in the back and 96 in the ash tray

I am an equal opportunity abuser even at my own nationalities expense and I am not jewish so the best is yet to come...if you want more let me know with the qualifier that these are just bad taste jokes...neo nazi_s and terrorists, your time is near
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us