Canadian Dealers?

Username: Cabazon

Post Number: 1
I am looking to purcase a SV8000hd with adapter board. I can't seem to find any good sellers in Canada especially for the add on board.. Any suggestions

Username: Brorom

go to vancouverfta.com .....ground control electronics

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedgirl

MY SKIRT IS UP AND MY ...

Post Number: 14
I ordered a fta receiver from dvb101.net but they have not shipped it yet. I ordered it Friday morning and as of right now still not shipped. Avoid them.

I expect same day shipment when you order in morning,next day at latest. Anything else is unacceptable

Username: Brendasmith

Hello, I also need a good Canadian dealer. I checked out vancouverfta but prices are to high and I avoided the 2nd suggestion due to fact they do not deliver quickly at all.

need FTA dealer in Toronto or Ontario please that has a good rep and that has good prices PLEASE, you have to be careful because so many crooks out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 13
Now i know why your naked. Your clothes are not in yet.

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 186
Smith
Check these people out, ask for Luke.
Good prices, good delivering.

http://transatelectronics.com/

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 806
Naked Girl,
I thought you had checked these guys out before you ordered your box !

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1017
i can help you out with a good dealer but i am NOT going to give out the site in here .. THEY ARE WATCHING LOL I don't trust anyone so if you want a dealer PM me .. I will send you the link. BTW giving out info like that brings down dealers sites.

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 202
Lets make a mass Ontario purchase 10 units means mine would be free weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cough what yah think of my idea

Silver Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 165
in toronto....try globalfta dot net

he is at gerrard and jones 1054 gerrard

amazing guy really nice good hours and has everything from sats to boxes to parts to pc's and cell phones cables...the works

enjoy

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1018
why are you people posting dealer links here .. do you want them to get busted? Pm each other with links for crying outloud. How do you think they get cought? think about this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I said I googled dvb101.net they sell a lot of electronics. Quick search not good enough. Wish I never ordered from them. Last Friday Morning 10 am eastern I payed with paypal, not worried about money because my credit card will get it back for me. They no longer answer my emails or take my calls, they did once. Today they claim they shipped it but cant find tracking number. Satscams has some complaints with these people, I did not research enough.

Silver Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 101
Doreen what are you saying I can't hear you, are my eyes lying to me?
I can spent weeks on the Internet where dealers advertise. You must be hitting the good stuff.

Username: Hagbard_celine

Post Number: 7
There is always Ebay.ca

Get a guaranteed 100% conversion rate on your website visitors
http://offto.net/Audio_Profits/

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1020
King just playing it safe .. I already lost a dealer because he got busted.. so not going to make it easy for them to find the one i have now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
dvb101.net update

There was a shipping problem yesterday.Was supposed to go out but did not, they assure me it will go out today and I will have it monday. Like they are now going to send it special express lol. I do think I will actually get it late next week,but never order from these people.

A good spot will ship out same day if you order first thing in the morning, this is ridiculous.

Username: Stekmobo

Well I did a search for any complaints on dvb101, and didnt really find anything major, so I placed an order a few days back. Then this morning I decided to put the dvb101.net in and imagine my surprise when is suddenly find all the various complaints with them. Really starting to worry since I have the famous Tracking #: Not yet shipped page. I can understand not shipping the same day as the order went in kinda late, however it should have went out yesterday. Oh well guess I will have to see what kind of line Toney will feed me today. If it don't ship out today, guess I will be contacting paypal and CC to cancel it and see if I can get my money refunded :-O

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 25
You should have put your nick info.
below on your E-Mail when you placed the order.

Naked Girl
Bronze Member

MY SKIRT IS UP AND MY underpants areDOWN
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Stek Mobo

Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 07:46 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I did a search for any complaints on dvb101, and didnt really find anything major, so I placed an order a few days back. Then this morning I decided to put the dvb101.net in and imagine my surprise when is suddenly find all the various complaints with them. Really starting to worry since I have the famous Tracking #: Not yet shipped page. I can understand not shipping the same day as the order went in kinda late, however it should have went out yesterday. Oh well guess I will have to see what kind of line Toney will feed me today. If it don't ship out today, guess I will be contacting paypal and CC to cancel it and see if I can get my money refunded

Me thinks Stek Mobo make fun of Naked Girl I like laugh

Post Number: 2
I wish I was making fun of Naked Girl :D However, I am :-( to say I am in the same boat as Naked Girl going up that river without a paddle.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Sorry Stek, I thought you where ribbing me. Not to worry, my take on these people is just that they are not responsible people. I think we will both get our units. I actually believe mine will go out today?

Did you order the CW 600s Premium as I did for 87 bucks canuck delivered, pretty good buy if we ever get them.

I think they will come, not to worry. I will never order from them again regardless just because of their slowness, but I think they will deliver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I actually got a telephone call from Tony this afternoon. Tells me there was another mix up, he will look into it and make sure if it has not gone out yet, it will go out Monday first thing (NO I AM NOT KIDDING)

Tony says heads will roll ,and he understands why I am upset. lol

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1495

I THINK ITS NOT ONLY TONY WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT U NEED...

Silver Member

Kenya

Post Number: 833
Naked Girl,
that son of a b!tch Tony is a crook,
just do a charge back on your credit card , you know Tony is playing you.
By the way I hope you didn't tell him you had no clothes on!lol

Username: Cabazon

Post Number: 2
Thanks for all the suggestions... but it all doesn't matter at the moment as all Viewsat are down... except Sonicview which I was talked out of buying because of a dealer who told me the SV had more breakdowns Ha Ha Incrediblesatellites out of Vancouver 100%satisfaction

Post Number: 5
well the funny thing is, I called this morning around 11am eastern. Asked tony why it hadn't shipped yet. His response was oh let me check the computer, oh we are out of 8psk boards and they pwon't be in until at least Thursday at the earliest, and warehouse was supposed to contact you to let you know, to see if you wanted us to ship out the sv8000 and then ship out the mod when it comes in. I said ship the receiver right away and then ship the mod when you get it in. Oh he says it should get out today or Monday. I had him send me an email confirming what he was planning on doing. However the more I think about this, the more inclined I am to just phone up paypal and cc and just cancel the whole order, I think I will get the shaft on this. Although I do think I will get my box, I think he will shaft me on the mod. Better off buying the box in one of the stores in Toronto, and getting the mod from fleabay. Will give him till Monday then I am canceling it Monday night if nothing ships out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I got a email this morning (sat) that was sent at 1:30 am, saying my unit went out today but they dont have a tracking number for me. When you speak to them on the phone, they say stuff like...I will have to check with the warehouse,or accounting dept etc.

The guy is probably at the kitchen table in his underwear and the warehouse is his garage 20 feet away.

Wonder how many beers he had before sending me the email at 1:30 am. lol

I could have cancelled it yesterday, but said I would still like to have the unit. It`s only 87 bucks in my case, shipping included and it`s not like I am in a hurry for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Also the price is right (I am a cheapo) best price I could find from info people here gave me was, 79 bucks at global fta, but there is tax and shipping on top of that.

the 87 bucks included shipping and there is no tax.

Post Number: 6
I have a bad feeling on this one, no reason to not give a tracking number if it got shipped out, that is just pure crap if they did that, all it does is give him an excuse to say I don't know what the warehouse did, they shipped it, you will get it sometime. In my case its $450 for the sv8000 and another 160 for the module and the invoice says sv8000 w mod $648, so I have a feeling when/if they ship it to me, the module won't be with it, and when I go back to complain, or try and charge back he will say it was, and say, see you took it from ups, and I will be out that extra money. I had a bad feeling right from the start on this one.

Post Number: 8
Well Naked Girl, hope your stuff shows up, I am giving them until Tuesday to get it shipped out. If I don't see anything in my tracking info by tomorrow morning, I am contacting my CC and paypal and cancelling the entire crap! I should really do it today, however I will give him 1 more day.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
I will let you know, my mail comes in a few hours. Hope you get yours!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Hey Stek,

I got my package today. I ordered it on the 4th and it came on the 14th.

Hang tough, yours will come, they are just not very responsible is all I think.

Silver Member

Kenya

Post Number: 942
great,
now make sure it is not a clone and it works ,good luck

Post Number: 9
Congratz, you have more patience then I do. Tonight or tomorrow will tell for me.

Post Number: 10
well, well, well, just imagine my surprise when I got up this morning and checked my tracking info from them. One guess on what it says................................................................. Yes you are the lucky winner.... Tracking #: Not yet shipped

Well, I would have to say after giving them a week to ship and nothing yet, that its time to get aggravated and notify paypal and CC to get my money back. Really not looking forward to this, but my own fault, should have went with my gut feeling on this one.

Username: Whatc_hussein

Bagdad, Confusion Iraq

Post Number: 6
From the days of DTV and how fast Canadian dealers turned on their customers beware!!! I know I was one of them. They only have their interests in mind. They cheat, they lie and they will steal your money if they can. No honor.

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 31
Thank God Naked Girl you finally have your receiver. Now please pull your draws up, you are
drawing in too many fies.

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Well talked to my cc and they said give him another week and to also contact PP. I wrote an email to Tony, never got a response back, which didn't surprise me from what I have read elsewhere. Will be opening a dispute via PP likely tomorrow or the day after.

Bronze Member

MY UNDERPANTS ARE UP A..., Omaha

Post Number: 26
Hopefully you get it Wed or by Friday at latest!! I got my tracking number after I got package.

Mine works btw and is not a clone.

Username: Brendasmith

Post Number: 4
Interesting read. I certainly will not order from Tony

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Nothing new on getting my reciever, I started the process with paypal, just completed step 1 of the process and submited a dispute. Should be interesting to see if I get a response. If nothing happens in the next few days, I will then escalate to a claim and then contact my CC next week. I am glad at least a few people will be able to benifet from our misery with dvb101.net

Bronze Member

MY UNDERPANTS ARE UP A..., Omaha

Post Number: 31
It`s a shame that they are so pathetic over there!! Does it not cost 20 bucks for paypal resolution?

They charged me 20 bucks once a few years ago. I did get my money back but minus 20 bucks for paypal fee. A guy sent me a dish receiver that smoked when I plugged it in. He claimed I did something to it, but they took my word over his.

Still hoping you get it today.

Username: Jeffw427

St. catharines, Ontario Canada

I really like shopping at:
http://www.wintroniccomputers.com/wintronics/viewProduct.jspa?product=ff8080810d 24fca3010e80aa77470179
They have great prices and a few locations!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us