Help with channel master.....

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 229
I just downloaded the latest version of CM, but have never used it , so please if anyone can give me a brief explanation on how to , i'll appreciate it.

I have a lava3200 converted to 2700 , thing is when i try to download my channels to create my own list i do not see my STB there, the only one i can see is the lava3500....

again any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1571
thats what i can find...

zulu
Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto Post Number: 252
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 - 10:57 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This might help you cm:

1 You will need Channel Master, you can down load from the above link (dsstester dot com). Install channel Master to your PC.

2. Dishnet channel template, get it here SAIDias MegaMaster Template all DN unzip this onto the same folder with you channel master, or you can put any where you want.

3. You have to do satellite scan or blind scan you box to get a fresh channels list.

4. Connect the FTA receiver to PC, then open Channel Master, From the top tool box, select TOOL, then READ FROM STB, now the channel master starting to down load the channel list, wait til it complete, then SAVE AS.... Now you have save a Full dump of you channel list without edit.
Note: 4A. You can power off the receiver for now, while you edit the channel list.

Note: 4B When you first down load the channel list to PC, it asking you:
1. Read as Channel Master Project
2. Save file as cmproj.
you select #2, then name you file and save it.

5. Still has channel master open, with the unedit channel list, Go the the top tool box, select TOOL, the select APPLY TEMPLATE, click OK,

6. Save the new channel list, then load it to your box.

PS: Before you down load the channel list to your box, you can go here to verify your channels are correct:

//http://ekb.dbstalk dot com/dishlist.htm & //ttp://www.lyngsat dot com/

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7179
SHADOW45 : On converted receivers (2500/FLU to 2700), on CM, use "pansat 2700" as the receiver model.

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 230
Thanks to both of you for the help, the link sada post it i had seen , but had no idea which stb type to use.

Thanks for the help guys.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1574
what do u mean .. there is only one stb.. isn't it?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7183
There are strange rules for convered receivers. The physical characteristics remain and you have to use the same loader cable and the same jtag cable as the original receiver, e.g. Pansat 2500, Fortec ultra, Eaglestar, Pantec.
At the software end after the BIN is leaded, very often everything is Pansat 2700.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us