Thetotalfta FRAUD

Username: Bronxasylum

Post Number: 4
thetotalfta.com is a FRAUD...DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM THIS SITE. The real site which has been up fro many years is WWW.THETOTALFTA.CM

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3100
sham,

you are very wrong. Yelling at users will not help you.
http://www.thetotalfta.com/

is the correct one.

Post Number: 5
i have been using totalfta.cm for many years...how all of a sudden is it the wrong one ? if having the correct bin for the past two years is the wrong one i dont want the right one

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 613
Sham'
you jerk Nalin is NOT a fraud,and if you don't understand his posts then find some other site for your problems

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 248
How is that when my link never changed ? It always took me to totalfat.com. The old one was tatalfta.com not thetotalfta.com.

Silver Member

Kenya

Post Number: 614
Scabz,
keep away from both the sires for now

Bronze Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 51
that's the way to go.....keep away from both and avoid further problems.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3101
yesterday the old total was hijacked

I could not log onto the old-hijacked total...the new one http://www.thetotalfta.com/ I could. Yesterday the old-hijacked one released false fake fix's...Today the new one http://www.thetotalfta.com/ is releasing fix's for the plat with a warning not to use it with BEV as it will not work....the old-hijacked one clames the same fix is for dish and bev....

The only user here defending the old-hijacked one is a new user with a under 5 thread count...hummm

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 927
OMG u people unreal... I don't have a viewshit so I could really care less what u all do...

I think it would make sense if u desinate a user amongst uself's who has working bin and contact the user AV who's a dedicated user on this forum and runs his own froum and maybe he help and allow u a section to share the know working and good bins.. U could stop all this crap dead in it's tracks...

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2025
Scabz
Many people observed ip forward address several weeks ago ever since delay of bins around thanksgiving time and claims of temporary fix
Yo didn't observe it don't mean it never happened

Avoid both for now or use caution
The main problem I see many sites were relying on totalfta public posting

So take notes and communicate with others to share findings unfortunatly trial and error is the only way for PTA at the moment

Nalin is a trustable person but anyone can make mistakes

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6808
I can make a mistake, but I am usually more thorough than most people.
I have had websites and have known IP addresses.

The highjacking statement is not absolutely true.
I think there has been a falling out amongst the people higher up.
The original totalfta*com to date since the highjack have not shown any URL or IP address that can be traced to the old totalfta.
The only email address they are showing is a gmail address.

The new site thetotalfta.com is a full site exactly like the old site. Its IP address and homw matches with the old. I had an extra (emmergency) login established ther in May, 2007. I could sign in using that name and password.

The good files that have been posted have been posted first at thetotalfta site. The old site totalfta*com tried to post factory BINs and 2006 files at first.

AV would know where he gets his files, but I don't see why he should tell you. The files I have got from thetotalfta.com have worked fine.
I am quite sure that the old totalfta*com will be posting the same good files as every other reputable site would be, but that does not make them legit as the real people. They don't have a site I can look at, whereas I sign into the thetotalfta.com daily and roam all over as I did before the fiasco.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6810
Finally this poster "sham" is SHAM and a SPAM.
If he has real information he should reveal himself fully and prove his point.

We don't need him here.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2027
Good point Nalin
See that's a helpful clue
However still if the entire data was hacked everything will still act normal as these are automatically sent from same server

So far to me
totalfta 60% fraud
thetotalfta 40% fraud

For one good reason
Few weeks ago it was forwarded to a remote ip address
That's usually a positive hack indication with no prior warning as not a loss of domain name
They could of informed all their members at that time if there was signs of server trouble when the ip was the direct link before the fact not after math

I'm sure we have been duped
But don't know by who

Post Number: 7
do whatever the hell you wanna do, i have been going to totalfta forever and im not going to change and go to this fraudulant website. And on top of that just cause i have a life dont have like a million posts like you losers saying "spam spam spam" doesnt mean my information or thoughts are invalid.

you cant stop me from being in here. I will bash curse and do whatever the hell i want...its a free country where i live you ashole

Gold Member

Post Number: 6819
sham: We have a BIN for idiots like you. There are no keys to the lock on it - once you get locked in.
So, as you said, "..its a free country.." - there is a plenty of space there for you.

Post Number: 10
go right ahead, I DONT CARE!!! this site means nothing to mean...there are plenty of great reputable sites that have instant help...i never came here for help and i never will...i was just merely stating information...and like i said in my previous post...do whatever the HELL you wanna do...i dont CARE...you mean nothing...this site means nothing...GET A LIFE!!! please

Gold Member

Post Number: 6820
Good riddance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3119
Nalin

Just read his nick! He and that site are a sham

Silver Member

Kenya

Post Number: 617
Sham,
go take a hike we don't need you here,good luck at the other sites,and GET A LIFE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
lol real original ashole

Gold Member

Post Number: 3126
hey its your nick!

Username: The_coders

Post Number: 6
now now , everyone is entitled to their own opion - FTA TESTER , AFRICAN & NALIN NYDA you should be banned for flaming this poor man and ganging up on him like a pack of rats , theirs something fishy going on here with you three . .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3130
I am only here spending all my time for free to help users. I do not get paid for all my time I spend here typing one handed trying to help so all users can enjoy their receivers........

All i know is that site posted fake fix's, is giving out information that is hurting receivers now, while the other one is still the same trying to help users by warning what not to do!

Now these new users with low thread counts are defending the hyjacked forum sure make one wonder....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6834
First you should read everything there is in this forum about the highjack episode. Then decide the exact grounds on which you base your opinion, because these thread have detailed discussions and grounds for arriving at a decision. This is not something about "I like him - I like him not".

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 17
There's something fishy these posters that seem to live on this site sticking up for what anybody with two brain cells could see is a scam.Who ever heard of a site getting highjacked and having to change thier name. Thats retarted. The party is over. Go think up a new scam.

Username: 1pwr

Post Number: 1
If you download bins from totalfta you best have your loader 2 and null cable ready as you will need it thetotalfta is for real.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us