Viewsat Not Making Sense

Bronze Member
Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 95
Can anyone explain how there can only be a fix for Dn on the ultra,xtreme,and HD while there is a total fix for the PVR and PRO? Is there any point in waiting for a bev fix to be released?

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 348
If you don't want to wait I guess you should go cable or subscribe.......

Bronze Member
Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 96
Hey lroy, it's not a matter of waiting, i do have cable hooked up to the same television, I'm just interested in why some vs have a fix for both while others only have a fix for dn. You want to throw your 2 cents in then why don't you explain it to me then.

Silver Member
Username: Gigolo72

Post Number: 144
I know what u mean smoke74, it total BULL, it's like the viewsat company is devided in 2 nobody know what the other half is doing!!!
Something is definetly going wrong with that company man, i think i am about to trash their receivers and go captive

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 157
They are just Totally a taken back by the Fact that Pansat came out with a fix for older box's Hours before VS could

oh and as far as the coders sick father same coders Father died once before and that was the excuss used back then LOL

The Soap opera continues

Bronze Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 35
They probably have problems implementing their new code on older less powerfull CPU's.

Everyone should relax. They are probably in the process of optimizing the code until it runs on those older units.

Username: Puddintaine

Post Number: 1
lroy- smoke asked a legitimate question and you flammed him for no reason....

i notice this site if full of assclowns like LROY who think they are funny........

i hope lroy asks a legitimate question and EVERYONE FLAMES HIM

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

PLATINUM VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 63
Viewsat the company sells their boxes for true free to air reception. They claim no affiliation with the coders who provide the code to steal DN and BEV.

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 16
It's very simple Viewsat is in the middle of a lawsuit for haveing best support, first with bins so to discredit that accusation they must hold their releases until last.

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 85
Semore, that is pure crap and you know it. Stop giving out false information.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us