Helpful Sites

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1012
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] (All receivers)
Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3157
also..

Total FTA-Viewsat HOME SITE:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)

DSS Newbies:
[link removed]

Ariza
[link removed]

CaptiveWorks
[link removed]

FTA
[link removed]
http://www.lyngsat.com/america.html
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm ( unofficial DN channel list )

Username: The_coders

Post Number: 7
Most of these sites are SCAM sites or just not trusted . BEWARE . DSS Rookie has sold out to paypal and I don't need to tell you who they give their info to , totalfta has beed compromised and either site can be trusted also Scooter got busted there and is doing 4 months - and I still can't believe someone would list a scamhole like dsscentral , BE CAREFUL ! ! ! ! !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us