Is view -sat coder's dad dead

Silver Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 138
if he is ill. then my prayer with him. But it seems bs to me. first holydays then pa ill. Now he will come up with other excuse for not writing the code.

Bronze Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 34
Could it be that the VS Lite and Platinum do not have enough CPU power to do the job ??????

Silver Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 139
what about hd and ultra

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3030
I still like the plat better that stupid ultra looses its memory when uploading a new bin..

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 107
you ungreatfull pri:cks, you know sh:t about whats really going on. freetvers need to get there azzs kicked and buried in horse crap.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2573
the pancrap 2121 has enough mem. LOL
It will come... whatever the reason... it doesnt matter. If u get a fix now, u will just be more pissed when it goes out on Saturday. There are still a lot of channels up on DN

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 50
there were....i just lost everything except for the network feeds.....

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 820
Newest DLs
Sonicview 1000 Bin v0284P - ECM Fix
Sonicview 1000 PVR Bin v0171P - ECM Fix
Pansat 6000 XHC Fix 1-3-08
Pansat 5000 HC Fix 1-3-08
pansat 2700 A/E 1-3-08
Pansat 2800 Fix 1-3-08
pansat 9000hd 1-3-08
Pansat 3500 Fix 1-3-08
Pansat 250SM Fix 1-3-08
Pansat 9200HD Fix 1-3-08
Sonicview 8000 Bin V0248P
Viewsat 7000pvr bin file 1/3/08
Viewsat VS PRO DN & B3V temp fix
Sonicview SV4000 v0187P Bev A/R Fix
ARIZA 700 700s 750 & 800 AR Fix JAN 2 2008!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3069
some things were brought to my attention, and some things I felt needed laid out to all. Hope this helps a little and will be my last message of any sorts about the entire issue.

As far as the site goes, it was ONLY the domain name that was taken, not the server, so we do have the same IP and same server as we have for years now. This site was started 2 years ago mid December of 05. It was started with a couple of very helpful people I brought in (Warthog & Dipper), and then added some excellent other mods to help us grow. All our mods have been here for sometime, most all of you know who they are, have dealt with in one fashion or another. This is the same site that has been running since that mid December day, some long nights, the typical naysayers, the website attacks, the heavy traffic. Nothing has changed, except for the domain. thetotalfta.com is now what we call home, not gonna make excuses, get offensive. It happend, nothing we can do to fix it right now. The entire site is the same, look around people, moderators, forums, splash page, entrance page, sponsors... it is all 100% exactly the way it was before the domain name changed. I guess its hard for me to understand how so many things can be exactly the same and the only thing different is some low life who wants to steal states his site is down for upgrades, yet the original server is running flawless, not down for upgrades, just under a different name. the old site posts files with altered coder files (file inside the zip that tells about the changes in the fixes)

Take this all into consideration, understand what we have had to go through, not only this past week but the past 2 years building a great site for all to enjoy, a great site that most have learned to love and respect.

Thanks for your time and hope this opens the eyes of many more.

Happy new years and we are all hoping on a rocking 2008!

Username: Ralphie27

Post Number: 10
this was posted on ftasolutions. blogspot

wilcoxen: i just fond out the viewsat coders dad past on tonight so we will have to wate a little longer for a fix and i under stand way i wont be thinking about a file right now if it was me

Bronze Member
Username: Achievements

Post Number: 14
c/p Totalfta IRC tonight

<+joker007> [ User peak in #totalfta: 863 (03/01/08) ]
<!the_dss_guy> just here to dispell the death rumor
<+kob> Bar-bee-q...some folks here will never be pleased...even if were up all year and would have one glitch...they would still b*tch about it
<!the_dss_guy> coders father needs operation but is doing fine
<@bar-bee-q> I know
<@bar-bee-q> lol
<@dragonman> good to know
<!the_dss_guy> k
<!the_dss_guy> i'm out
<!the_dss_guy> bbl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us