Help Pansat 2700A B-75

Bronze Member
Username: Vedgebill

Post Number: 11
When i try to download the new bin fin on my pansat the progress bar stay at 0%. I have a usb to rs232 Null modem with a double female adapter at the end. Did someone know why the progress bar stay at 0%?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6835
usb to serial converters have problems with XP and Vista.
1. Use a converter with its own software.
2. Prevent XP from installing it.
3. Do a manual installation using the CD.
4. Select COM 1 or COM 2 initially.
5. Look at Device Manager or your computer and confirm Com port.
6. Use the selected Com port in your loader software.
Cables: If you are not sure of the cable, have a DB9 M/F null modem adapter ready. Then you can use your cable with or without this adapter to get the right pin out.

Some people have had so much frustration with the usb/serial converter, that they have deliberately made friends with the next door neighbour who happens to have an old computer with a serial port - just so they can go and use it!!!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3138
bottom line is the progress bar stays at 0% when the host computer and STB are not communicating.

try using every com port
you can get it to work
just so you know it has been reported by many many users very slow transfer rate when useing vista when I say slow i mean like 1 hour to transfer a bin!

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 151
Billy mike sure that you change the por com to one I jest downloaded mine using what you are using get windows vista with two cables but it took about 20 mnts and now I'm watching TV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us