I need help with installing Pansat 2700a

Username: Lil2sent_up

Post Number: 1
Hi, my parents bought a Pansat 2700a for a couple months and I got the Dish network channels but I can't get any International channels or Asian channels.
Also, when I tried to download a bin file, it is at 0% for a long time and its a 234 bin and I'm using a Gtrom loader v 27.02. Can anyone help me? I m new with this stuff...
Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 442
lily
dn is right now.come back later when it is up we will be glad to help you

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1545
lily have ur stb of on rear switch.have the bin and loader ready.turn on switch on rear of stb, when you see the first light hit download on loader.this may take a couple of tries but it should work.remember to load the correct bin and not a clone.good luck

Post Number: 2
I did that numerous times, but I do not know what is the correct bin right now. I tried reading many forums and all of them has different procedures on how to download the bin.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1292
lily try losing BL loader..and the correct bin is not out yet..keep checking at future-fta..u will find it their for pansat's..and make sure ur unzipping the files

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 76
Lily, what bin number you downloaded? The latest number is 231 from dsscentral . net

Post Number: 3
Can anyone give me step by steps on how to download the bin to the Pansat?
I connected the cable, then I loaded the bin to the GTrom loader, but I don't know which one is the right version.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1548
lily what cable are u using.u must use a rsr232 null modem cable.also check your com port.

Post Number: 4
I bought the cable rs232c from radio shack. I tried everything and it still doesn't work...maybe i broke the receiver?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us