Scrambled or bad channel

Bronze Member
Username: Dshdick

Post Number: 30
We keep getting scrambled or bad channel every now and then. I have disabled closed caption off and turned autoroll off. Is there anything else that needs to be done or is there a fix for this?

Bronze Member
Username: Lovadnun

Post Number: 57
just push 8282...it will take you to the CAS SYSTEM. hit set default key. exit out and it will say waiting on picture. you just have to wait for it to come back on. unfortunately its the bin....but hey at least you're watching television

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2290
In real life we all need to wait for a new bin. Some of these "tricks" are slowing down the frezzing but not fixing it

Bronze Member
Username: Lovadnun

Post Number: 58
this is true :-)

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 222
indeed cause even with the "leafs_freezefix" bin I see no change at all.

But it does seem that they are doing a boatload of keychanges or something cause every 10-15 min i get the waiting for pic message , the "scrambled, bad channel" comes on every 5 min , specially on the channels that were blocked off before the 231 bin came out.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 271
i have a 2700a and it doesn't go to waiting for pic. mybe once a day and the frezzing is minimum but i'm watching 8.1 and i think it freezes less on 8.1 . i watched two football games yesterday and it didn't freeze once

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 32
Try the new bin if Pansat the new 232 bin is out to fix the bug in the 231 bin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us