Dish sig strenth/quality question, read

Bronze Member
Username: Liquidqc

Post Number: 28
( using Viewsat xtrem with bin: DBPSW-071207x)

after the snowstorm of the century a week ago my B3V sat dish got covered with 5 feet of snow, but my DN sat dish was hug much higher n didnt get a spec of snow... yesterday my neibour with whom i share the B3V sat went on the roof top n dug the B3V out but after he got down i checked my DN n signal was at 0 , some channels had 8-10% but got 1 image every 40 secs... now he says he didnt touch the DN dish n i went up there 2 check the switches n cables all seemed fine, im not sure bout the positioning cuz im not good with that n i know 1/10 of an inch can f*ck it all up so i was wandering what else beside positioning could b the problem? could an a Bin ever do that? taking the sig quality away? ...

Update : just now i checked DN again some channel seems 2 b working without cutting off but the sigquality is at 0 !? ( im using the old bin that was said few days ago to make B3V work )

Plz any imput will help n is welcom , and if this probem/topic has already been covered i apologize then just link it to me, TY to all the ecoustic memebers ;)

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2300
is ur signal 0 on sat 119?tp 12232?

Username: Carpie

Post Number: 5
Jack up your house about 1.2 degrees. If this doesnt work, jack it up a bit further, put it on a lazy susan and rotate it. Worked for me!

Bronze Member
Username: Liquidqc

Post Number: 30
110 12224

n BUMP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us