Is this true about dish network?

Username: Saurabh75

Post Number: 1
hello all, I called dish network to reactivate my previous account that i cancelled it 2 years ago...when i told the rep that i want international pack..(south asian), he told me that i need to update my dish since all channels move to 118.7 not 61.5........the update will cost 59.99 with 18 months contract and 199.99 without contract....I am a viewsat user and i know file is coming soon...any input in this info given by dishnetwork rep??

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2124
Yes what the DN rep told you is correct.

I am just gonna wait for the new bin. I like all that you can do with the FTA receiver to much.

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 45
well international are still working on 61.5 at the moment....the channels from 121 moved to 118

Post Number: 2
so even with the new bin released by viewsat, will i be able to see international channels or not since there is a change in angle

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 130
Yes you will be able to watch national and international

Bronze Member
Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 31
Just tell Dishnetwork that you want to become a legit customer. They will activate whatever equipment you are currently using. All fees will be waved, tell them you have a Viewsat and then give them your telephone number, address etc. There will be a car arriving for you shortly.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Post Number: 183
if you got the right lbn you can pick up 118 automatically just buy tunning in 119. 118 sits right beside it.

Post Number: 3
thanks for all the input guys

Username: Adam2436

Post Number: 1
Don't forget you need at least 30" dish to pick up 118, Dish 500 is not going to cut it!

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 406
I did what F said. I called Dishnetwork and asked them if they could activate my viewsat.
I gave them my phone and address for an appointmant ASAP! I had the feeling the rep didn't know what viewsat meant. Anyway, I'm waiting for them tomorrow from 9:00 to 12:00.

Silver Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 453
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 126
yes tomorrow a car will come to pick you. having Police written on it.

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 169
Now that would be funny.

Bronze Member
Username: Signabo

Cleveland, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 17
Discussion between if and creek is simply HILARIOUS, still laughing to the point of tearing; keep calling creek they'll be coming to take you away.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us