HELP AN ELDER with programming ??????

Username: Daddycoop

Post Number: 1
OK folks, sure you have seen this a hundred times before, but I performed a huge search and did not find what exactly I was looking for, so PLEASE FOLKS I am desperite here:
I will tell you what I have to the best of my capibilities. I bought which you all KNOW as the PAPA combo, and these folks SUCK, they charged me 700 and I have been trying for a month to get working.
I have an atmega card unlocked
pre tagged 301 receiver
1 atmega programmer from same co, it has a serial plug in and then 2 small connecters that are round that will connect to each other if need to be, all I know there sorry
i bought the 25 pin connector to connect to computer also

I did download jeepers, and try to get working, it does come up, but will not program
I have no dam clue here what process is or is not.
I did like this, I plugged atmega card into comp via pin, then connected programmer via 9 pin and connected that onto atmega card, then went into program loaded conf, and then went to atmel 128 did epromm/erase/whatever, and NOTHING!
I am sorry folks, I think I really got it up the butt on this sale and am sorry for asking you all, BUT I have no clue where to turn, FTA out of CANADA the sellor of PAPA, WILL NOT help me here!And they claim they have 24/7 help and everything, I am really thinking of just driving to CANADA and kicking the 700 dollars out of their butts, and then go on CNN and say I had a right as they have the right to FTA HA?
So please anyone here that can be explesit to the point please do so.I need step by step, or I can call anyone that wants me to or give reg e mail, anyway I can get figured out here I am game.
WILL LOOK BACK TOMORROW DAYTIME FOR POSSIBLE ANSWERS, AND THANK YOU FOR ANYONE STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE HERE............

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2214
I would go ask at dsstester.c0m
u will get great help there. Thats what a lot of them do.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 263
nobody does plastic or atmega here, but
yes, dsstester is a good (of the very few) sites to go.
Upload
but you will have to register first. then go to a section called
Dish Forums/Non-Plastic Testing/Atmega
once there, maybe you'll read some not so good news.....
( C&P )
"Well, Charlie has introduced more crap into the stream and its being worked on for the 256 first to cut down the freezing....The 128 fix is in the works but I don't have a clue when, or if, it will be ready...There is still more junk for Charlie to throw at us....He is very serious this time.His coders are earning their paycheck...."

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 583
Latest News: Dec 14 2007 4:24am EST
Viewsat files released ** FIX FOR BEV **
ALL NEW FILES: Freezing FIXED
Viewsat Extreme / Viewsat Platinum
Viewsat Ultra / Viewsat 9000 HD
Viewsat PVR 7000 / Viewsat Pro
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums