Pansat 2700 level at 80% no quailty

Bronze Member
Username: Miamihitman09

Post Number: 31
Please help can not get any quailty. I loaded the new bin and still nothing? Please help

Username: Mazharkhan

Barrie, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
i gonna install it right now. As i have also above 75% quality in my panset. If it works would let u know.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 119
the files is reported to be working so there is some problem on your side eric... check your antenna settings... make sure they are properly set..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
What are correct setting?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2063
level means u are connected to ur lnb good, quality means u are not "connected" to the sat.
lnb type depends on ur lnb
which sats are u trying to get?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
echo 8.10

Gold Member

Post Number: 2064
single lnb? dual?
if single
standard lnb for lnb type
disecq setting =none

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
I have a single and i have setting has you stated but nothing. What do u think? The level has goe up to 82%,but no quailty.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1478
you have a setting wrong be sure its looking at a active transponder when in the settings menu and play with lnb settings etc...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2071
sounds like the dish isnt pointed right. Was it working before? it should be pointed around 228 using ur compass.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Ok Going to use compass. Guys have any tricks on using the compass to point?

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 53
I think it's a common problem with the latest bin. No settings have changed at all for me, but a couple of the sats show 0 quality signal as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2073
my 3 are working fine... maybe try a bin from somewhere else?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
a bin from somewhere else?

Silver Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 144
use dishpointer.com and it will show u the way to point yer lil dish thingy..its way cool

Gold Member

Post Number: 1488
Eric ,
Unless you or the something moved your dish it is still pointed just fine. Putting a new bin file into your receiver in no way could have unbolted your antenna, moved it, then bolted it back tight.

Their is only one bin made for your receiver. No matter were you download it from it is still the exact same bin.

Their are reports all over the place of receivers loosing antenna settings and transponders. Make sure your settings are correct and every transponder is correct in your receiver. Go to lgnsat and check every transponder compared to the ones in your receiver for each satellite you can receive. Then do a satellite scan and everything will come back just like before.

#1 thing here is this : IF your receiver was receiving channels before the new bin and is not now then SOMETHING changed in your settings or SOMETHING changed with your antenna. We know for sure that putting a new bin in a receiver can NOT change the antenna so it MUST be a change in your settings. The trick is to find that however small difference.

Slow down take your time and think it through while you are in the menu for settings and picture in your mind how it works...the problem should come to you......lots of luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 2074
lol, tester... wrong again pal. There are files ALL the time that get corrupted before or during download, ask anyone. It happens. And with all the crazy winds the last few days all over the US, its possible the dish has moved. Like U tried to help one guy yesterday, I asked if it had snowed... ahhhh. It had and his dish was covered... wont work. Stick to ur little motors if u dont know any more than this. Eric never said it has ever worked prior.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5640
Eric: Just installing a new BIN, does not alter where your dish is pointing.
You were not getting into Parental control, and I told you that you need to scan a satellite. Click on menu, and see if all 6 submenu items are lit up. If the one after Dish Setup (Cas control or Parental Control) and the one after that (Channel Edit) are not lit up then you have not scanned anything.
Do the Antenna setup, and
Ignore the quality and Blind Scan the Satellite!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Shamhd

Post Number: 13
NALIN same happen to me since yesterday but it was woring on sunday i don't know y

Gold Member

Post Number: 1491
Dantetn

His dish did not move. the other users dish did not move. I live in Oklahoma were we have wind all the time and my dish 500 on top of my house has never moved. I have put in Many Many .bin files in that receiver that is connected to the static dish 500 and have yet to see the process unbolt the dish, move it, then bolt the dish back tight.

Their are reports all over of receivers losing quality and channels due to the new bin's having a small bug in them. This problem is common and is why when I am putting a new bin file in I always use the serial cord and first remove the channel list ans sat file from the receiver to computer, put new bin file in, then put back in the sat file and channel list. I started doing that about 6 months ago after having to rescan sat's due to loss of data in the receivers after doing a .bin file upgrade.

We all need to get on the same page here. If he is reporting the same problem as 100's of others why in the world would you think his has a diferant cause?

I am here to help not argue about a dish that cant move because a bin was installed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1492
Sham,

You dish did not move unless you have a motor connected to it. What is your receiver? If it still has the blind scan feature just simply make sure all antenna settings are correct and do a blind scan the sat and all should come back.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 506
I am here to help not argue about a dish that cant move because a bin was installed.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

Gold Member

Post Number: 1493
LoL Pulp

Bronze Member
Username: Shamhd

Post Number: 14
i install new bin and it'was working fine but now i have no signal at all

Gold Member

Post Number: 2085
never did i say the dish moved itself... did u install these dishes for these people to know they are tight?? I bet erics dish was not alligned properly... maybe he will come back and tell us. These others may be ant set ups. I havent seen but a few having this problem, nowhere near hundreds. lol
99 percent of these are set up or dish pointing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Datetn,
hey, you are most likely right. I do not know the hell i am doing. trying to learn from you guys. the dish does not have a motor and it was installed for Direct TV. So i am sure if i am pointing the dish in the right direction. I put a old direct TV box to see if the ANT was working. It gave me 100% sign meter for DIRECT TV. So nnow I am trying to get DN on echo 8.10 with the pansat 2700 box and get no quality at all. thanks for your help and everyone elese help

Gold Member

Post Number: 2088
just move ur dish slightl to the west i think. They are very close to dtv. Set ur ant settings as i said before, and move the dish slightly till u get a signal on echo 8. may require someone to help watch the signal. google dish calculator it will give u the azimuth, elevation u need. u are close.
hmmmmm............

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1303
eric i just solved your problem.most likely the dish that direct installed is the three faze dish.meaning if it is you canot get both 110/119.echo 7 is 119 and echo 8 is 110.on this dish type you will not be able to get 110 as this dish type is block in the center.

Upload

is this how your dish looks like.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5660
Eric garica : You really come up with more suprises every few hours.

You are trying to get DN sinals from a DTV Dish pointing to DTV satellite using a DTV LNB!!
You might as well send a whaler to look for whales in Lake Ontario

First get an LNB that is compatible with DN. Best to get either one dual dish for 110W or a bracket with two duals for 119W and 110w.
Next install it and turn the Dish to get the signals from either 119W or 110W or both.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1532
This thread got confusing fast. We all need to learn some from it.

#1 only one person needs to be trying to get help from one thread. That causes mass confusion.

#2 We need as much information as we can get to properly diganose the problem. Here we have a user that was trying to receive 110-119 with a Diret TV dish Pointed at their sat's from a Direc TV install. Then we got into a argument about his dishing be moved or being pointed wrong. We all assumed his dish was pointed at the correct sat's before he started having trouble. All the time his receiver was not getting the 2 sat's. We all need to just take our time here, get all the set up information and then help with the problem. We wasted this guy's time and ours by not getting all the set up information from the start.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
nothing guys. do you think maybe it can be the box.?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1309
eric does your dish look like the one i posted

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
I just read the messages above. Like I said I do not know what the _ _ _ _ I am doing. I read and trying to learn. Thanks for help again and for being patient with me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
RTAP,

Yes it says Direct TV Wingard across the dish. Besides that it look the same.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1311
eric es simple consolte.yo soy de miami.take a look at ur dish to see if its the same one i posted.i will help u as much as i can

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
RTAP, THANKS brother.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1313
que huelta mi gente de MIAMI.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Gracias. Necesito un nuevo LNB

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1317
eric call this number.305 599-0723 R.R.R. SATILLTES
3224 nw 72 ave.here u can buy the correct dish for about $60 to $80 bucks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1538
OR.....spend just a little more and get a 31" dish and motor and have channels all the time loads of ethnic channels.

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA ( QTH-031 the best LNB ).....and your receiver

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2091
lol... keep on pushin it. it NEVER was confusing to those who can read... he said he was trying to get 110 only, he NEVER said it was working before. He CAN get 110 with that dish. Without buying anything

Gold Member

Post Number: 1551
Compare this hobby to lets say.....a base ball fan or football fan........Getting only DN and Bev with a FTA is like that fan of football only watching 1/2 of every game...

Its like winning at a Slot game $2700 and only taking $1000 of it......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
OK guys. This is what i have. I have a Direct TV Wingard dish. The normal LNB that it came with, and pansat 2700a. It has never work with this setup. the pansat 2700a was working at my parents house with silmar setup but with a switch. Ok you guys have everything. Do i need to buy anything or can i get DN? If i need to buy something will i be able to get the 2500 channels that FTA TESTER was talking about in his message above? thanks

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1321
110/119 give you any where around 400-700.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
RTAP,
I still getting nothing. Should i change the LNB that i have?

Bronze Member
Username: Pep

Post Number: 43
PANSAT NO QUALITY, OPPS , SEND IT FOR REPAIR OR CHANGE YOUR CAPACITOR IN POWER SUPPLY.

IF IT HAPPEN LIKE THIS" TRY TO REMOVE YOUR LINE FROM SATELLITE AND IF YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN " THE PROBLEM IS YOUR CAPACITOR.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
HANO

REMOVE YOUR LINE FROM SATELLITE? do not understand. what do you mean?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
Eric he is way way out in left field on that bad capacitor idea. Its back to he did not read the thread. You need a antenna with a LNB that can receive the Satellite you want. its that simple.

To get what I have here you will have to get a 31" dish, a LNB, and a Motor....all can be bought from ebay or numerous web sites for "around" $130-$175.

The set up is very easy. Total time for install for a average user is about 2 hours. After the install its easy as pie to use My 5 year old can operate it the way I have it set up.

You can also go get a LNB for eather free or under 50 mount it to the dish you have and get 1 or mabee 2 sat's

I hope this clears this up. I am sorry that this thread has gotten so confused we all learned a few leason's here...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
ok thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2099
u can use the lnb u have to get 119 OR 110, u will need to mive it a little is all. Will require someone to help OR if the dish is close enough to the reciever u can hear it when u get a satellite signal. U ARE REAL CLOSE TO EITHER DN SATELLTIE. But u will only get some of the programming on DN. I would at least get a dish pro lnb off ebay or locally if u can to get both DN sats... or get with fta and get the dish and motor. 3 options. U should be able to get some programming with what u have now, then u can decide while u are watching tv.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
OK guys! Went to the store today and bought some toys. I bought a 31' dish with 2 LNB for DN. I also bought a Pansat 3500SD. Now what do i do to get FTA??? thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1570
DId you get a motor as well ? also the 2 lnb for DN will not get you the true fta stuff...that is why i recommend the 31 dish, motor, and qth-031 LNB. That lnb does both circular and liner for both "kinds" of sat's up their. With the motor you will be able to move the dish to watever sat you want. With just a dish and 2 LNB's and NO motor you will only get 2 sat's out of about 17

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
yes i did

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
What do i need to load, bins etc? I bought the Pansat 3500sd

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1326
eric whats up.just go to future-fta.info and on the main page just download the bin for 3500.once you download it unzip it and transfer it to your sd card that came with your 3500.load the sd card to your 3500 then in menu go to sd memory and load bin.once loaded do a satillite scan and watch tv.remember to check your settings no need to add ports.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Ok thanks RTAP, Here we go wish me luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
RTAP

what are going to be my setting?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I have the dish mount on a 2 by 4 wood piece. Does that matter?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1328
eric as long that it doesn't blow away and theres clearance your ok.is it motorized.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
yes it is motorized. I am doing something wrong. I am still not getting anything. I loaded the bin from the SD card and no tv. I have level 72, but no quality. what do u think?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1329
eric what does you settings display.donde compraste los jugetes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
RTAP, a place in Miami that was recommend. what I'm i doing wrong?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1331
eric the problem is the motor. where is your dish pointing.i've never done a motor setup.did you align the dish.here are some sites to help u align your dish.also tell me your settings in antenna setup.

Satellite Finders (Look Angle Calculators)
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.hollsco.com/Products/SatCalc/
http://www3.telus.net/rampage/skew.htm (Dish 500 support)
http://www.remotesat.com/lookangle.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
RTAP,

No I am finding out it is not a motor. I was told some wrong inforamtion, should i get a motor or do i just need to move the dish?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1333
no motor.just move your dish.whats your zip code to determine your calcs.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1334
Your location:
USA - FL - Miami North Latitude: 25.7666
West Longitude: 80.2358
Please verify that the center of the map is near your actual location,
if it is within the map, you will get accurate readings.
Map data ©2007 Tele Atlas - Terms of Use
Map
Satellite
Hybrid
True Azimuth: 237.17
Magn. Azimuth: 242.7

Magnetic azimuth should be used when using an uncorrected compass.
Dish Elevation: 41.53
Skew Angle: 130.7 Always make sure your mast is installed corectly and that it's plumb all around or these settings may not work for you.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1335
eric go to http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/
enter your zip code and it will give you the calcs with pictures to make it easier.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2110
it will be VERY hard to set it up without another person to help. Set the antenna with the settings tap gave u, they will be close, but u will have to move it around as someone else watches the signal strength. It may take some time, Once u get one satelite, the other will be VERY close. It just takes some patience.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1336
whats up dantetn.can't wait for the fight.lets go HATTON.

Bronze Member
Username: Mclinkus

Post Number: 49
hey check out our discusion and file area..

also we have a live chat box at the top of main pages for you to engage evreyone on our baord to help solve your issues.

[link removed]

we are a real site willing to help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us