FTA TESTER IS A FAKE

Username: Redrum1

The famous hotel

Post Number: 9
do you guys want to take advice from someone who knows nothing about fta.he himself claims he gets his info from google.if you dont believe me check these to post from him.

THE FTA TESTER
Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER , I WILL FIND IT FOR YOU !!

Post Number: 1488

Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 04:05 am:
Eric ,
Unless you or the something moved your dish it is still pointed just fine. Putting a new bin file into your receiver in no way could have unbolted your antenna, moved it, then bolted it back tight.

Their is only one bin made for your receiver. No matter were you download it from it is still the exact same bin.

Their are reports all over the place of receivers loosing antenna settings and transponders. Make sure your settings are correct and every transponder is correct in your receiver. Go to lgnsat and check every transponder compared to the ones in your receiver for each satellite you can receive. Then do a satellite scan and everything will come back just like before.

#1 thing here is this : IF your receiver was receiving channels before the new bin and is not now then SOMETHING changed in your settings or SOMETHING changed with your antenna. We know for sure that putting a new bin in a receiver can NOT change the antenna so it MUST be a change in your settings. The trick is to find that however small difference.

Slow down take your time and think it through while you are in the menu for settings and picture in your mind how it works...the problem should come to you......lots of luck

THE FTA TESTER
Gold Member

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER , I WILL FIND IT FOR YOU !!

Post Number: 1498

Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 12:35 pm:
This is C/P from TOTAL Should solve alll these peoblems.

Switching, Signal, A/R Problems look here
Ok I have seen many complaining about these problems. If your setup is configured correctly and you have your switch, LNB settings correct and you are still experiencing the above problems especially after loading the latest file them your problem is most likely due to a corrupted sat file. The coders have found 90% of these issues is due to this. This may happen from a bad load or bootloader version upgrade in the latest file. The coders may do this from time to time and is always identified in the release notes.

To solve your problem do the following:

Load the latest Factory satinfo file. This can be download right from the viewsatusa.com website for your specific model. Once you have loaded the Factory satinfo file do a factory default and configure your antenna settings to match your specific setup. Then finally after you are sure your settings are setup correctly scan in all your satellites.

now do you gys trust your receivers to this guy who contradicts himself.i leave it in your hands.

Gold Member

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1522
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2084
Im with ya red...

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 511
Im with ya red...

I bet u is little miss puppet master...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2087
"u is"
lol
I is not...

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1300
ebonics.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1528
Just don't play the game they are trying to play.

I could care less who here likes me or does not. I will be here helping as I have been for the past year.....

yes I copy and paist,

yes I point people to other forums. IF we could transfer files here we would not have to do that.

Yes I use google alot no person has ever been born with all the knowledge in the known universe we all have to learn it someware.

Yes I try to find the easiest way to solve a problem without and countering all factors that could cause a new problem.

Yes I need to know as much about the situation from receiver to antenna set up to fully diginos a problem and not jump into it with a situation that will not work becaus I did not have all the information.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2089
paste jackazz.
u give the wrong info most of the time. U need to go set up a few without motors before u can help these people, and if u have set some up before... how in the hell have they worked??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1530
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2093
lol, u make the it profession look bad... i hope u dont give users at ur work wrong info all the time too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2094
u tell people dishpro lnb's arent fta friendly, u tell them disecq settings for 110 and 119 are "set one to 1 and the other to none", We all know about eric garcias problem... 0 for 3 dude. Ill shout at u when (if) we get someone who has a motor problem... k?

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 85
Tester best friend has been installing satellites
systems for 20 years and Tester had a BUD in his yard
before the FTA receivers came out. Last year the
tester as his calls himself came here to find out how to install a motorized dish.
Now before someone calls me a lier read below

Jay
Silver Member
Shawnee , OK USA Post Number: 160
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 10:34 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Ok I need HELP

I have a 24" dish with a new motor for it. I want to get

Echostar 1/2 (148w)
Echostar 7 (119w)
Echostar 8/10 (110w) - requires 1.2m dish in Alaska/Canada/Carribbean!
Nimiq 1 (91w)
Nimiq 2 (82w)
Echostar 3 (61.5w)

I have had the motor for 2 weeks now still lost as I can be on this "true south

why does this have to be so hard? All I read you have to a mathmation to get the answer

please if someone knows how to help please do I am scared to start installing the motor now

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2095
nice 1 king...
And yet this guy thinks he can help others...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1544
Yes that was a year ago I was trying to get to true south. I have learned how to install the motor easer now. That only show's that I was here a year ago learning..

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 254
At least he tries helping others... unlike some of you who are here just to bash and create problems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2096
no, no nas, i am bashing him because of my last post... i was helping these people and he came in giving the info i just posted... which we know is wrong... it makes it hard to help others when u have someone posting inaccurate info...
Read around... i will say he tries, and he will keep replying to people, but again, it is wrong info. I would rather have not get an answer if the answer was going to be wrong. Then where i was helping those people, he tells me i am wrong...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2097
u need to spend another year learning about the setups without the motor then!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1545
Yes very well put their Nas

I am here every night spending my "free" time just to help others enjoy this hobby. What am I faking?

Why cant we just all get on board to help here its the reason this forum is here.

Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 1
Jealiouseeeeeeeeee is a biotch!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2098
i agree fta!!! BUT HOW CAN I HELP SOMEONE WHEN U COME IN SAYING I AM WRONG< THEN U GIVE WRONG INFO??? IS ANYTHING I POSTED ABOVE WRONG??? Did u not tell someone dishpro was not fta friendly just the other day??? AND tell them disecq settings as I said above???? U were TRYING to make fun of me saying the dish wont move itself, i showed u yet again u need to learn more before u speak!! U were helping another guy, prolly pushing the motor again, his dish wasnt working... i said "did it snow"? YES. EASY stuff here... dont need u making it harder.
Answer these questions if u will please. I can go c/p what u have been telling people here if u want me too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1548
dantetn

In that post you kept implying the dish had moved. That was 100% incorrect. It turned out to be a Direct TV dish pointed at Direct TV sat's so it was pointed wrong the entire time. With the Direc tv LNB that is very hard to get to work with our set up's.

We all made mistakes in that thread by not getting all the information.

My only hope is you will as I am learn from it and get all the set up information next time before posting solutions that fail.

If you want to stay here and help pleased do lets do it together teamwork is what is needed here.

If you are so upset that someone else is here willing to look up information or share what they already know that you cant be part of the team please go find another forum.

If you are going to just bash me or any other user here you are not welcome here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1550
Yes dish 500's are not FTA friendly You can get them to work then all of a sudden they will stop working.

Some receivers can control the dish 500 better than others. Some FTA receivers will require a old DN receiver to to connected at all times to the dish 500 to get it to work properly.

Yes I will ALWAYS PUSH A DISH-MOTOR SET UP. This is the best set up hands down. I get over 15 sat's and over 2700 channels. I think it is so sad to see a user get into this hobby and only use part of what is avalible. I have seen alot of people who get a FTA receiver mainly want to watch the ethnic channels. On a TRUE FTA set up you get 100's of these from all over the world "in the clear" and most are not even on DN. DN does have some as well but not near as many as their are "in the clear". A 31" dish, motor, and lnb is under 150 and much easer to set up than all the switching required using DN LNB's or whatever LNB 's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
2700 channels It's growing daily.....

Upload

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry but come on.. u not only one with a motor hookup.. and the numbers not that high...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1554
would you like for me to email you my channel list? I have nothing to hide.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 49
TFT i think you a good person...you have help me alot when others wouldn't.....don't let them run you off.....

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

jammin wit Jamario MO...,

Post Number: 224
tru that bjcrisp! Fta, i appreciate what your doing!

Keep doing your thing FTA TESTER, dont let the haters get to ya!

Username: Nalins_nyda

Post Number: 8
Me thinks FTA TESTER is workin for Charlie!

Post Number: 5
TFT I am actually interested in the list. I have been interested in the motor function on my Ultra. I would consider myself still new to the FTA. I bought an Ultra in May of this year and have had a good time learning mainly thru dsstester but that site is always a crawl now a days so am glad to have stumbled across there. If you would please email me what equipment id need and the channel list. I will provide an email if u need one, not sure if ecoustics has PM.

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
would you like for me to email you my channel list? I have nothing to hide

I good...

Like I've said I running both ku and c and I don't have 2700 channels.. so it hard to believe u do... thats all I saying...

Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 1
current fix must be not be working anymore....natives are getting restless....again

I thought the arguing was over with the recent love fest/circle jerk that was posted here the other day, ending the flame war....coincidently as soon as there was fix 225.....hmmmmm. lol

anyway....Im running vplug and prems and ppv be gone....only showtime and TMC in the 290's

anyone else having issues?

Post Number: 6
Hector

As of 830PM. I have all the channels for DN 300s and 500s. Im on VS Ultra. Not sure if you are Bev or DN.

Bronze Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 54
i'm on bev and have viewsat xtreme and have all channels

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 230
back to the grind.......

Upload

Post Number: 2
switched to emulation and i'm up. odd

Gold Member

Post Number: 1556
My channel list is HERE for all the world to see. You can see channel total 2749. I always say 2700 to make it easer..

Post Number: 3
I mean emuNation. oh oh....gonna get now,,,made myself a target

Is the a dvb subsection here.

Post Number: 4
I mean emuNation. oh oh....gonna get now,,,made myself a target

Is there a dvb subsection here.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1653
From what I see here, I believe that TFT really is trying to help people. As with all of us here, we don't know everything and are still learning. Maybe TFT made some mistakes concerning FTA, and with dealing with people here, but he'll learn. And I believe the more he learns, the more helpful he will be.

Post Number: 5
DP500. I have dummy IRD on cable/recvr 1 from switch. I have to have this for DVB. IRD powers switch, PC not enough.
Without it only 110 is located during scan
Doesnt seem to be needed for pansat FTA. I have had pansat hooked up without other dummy/301.. etc... hooked up with no issues.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2100
OK fta... dish 500 has a dish pro lnb, (which is IDEAL for fta)OR a dish pro PLUS lnb, the dish pro PLUS lnb doent do well with pansats. I thought u would have read about it before u posted AGAIN. These are two separate devices. And u can lick my nuts if u think i will leave because u want me too... I must have missed where this is ur forum... MOST of the problems I help with are common sense problems. Erics reciver on standard lnb, disecq=none, level at 80 (which means the cable is good), but 0 quality...hmmmm, what could that be... NOT POITED TO A SAT! Either moved or, in this case, never been set up. Either way, it wsnt pointed right, as I said. As u came in and said it was a bin problem... and tried to make ME look the fool. Thats what i am mad about, and it wasnt in just that thread either. U are trying to suck up ti ur bro nalin, who could quite possibly know less than u. Nalin jumped tap earlier, and who came in to be nalins echo??}}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1567
Ok I will try this again.....getting tired of this arguing stuff
I was right in what I posted with what information we had. You was right with what information we had.

After we got all the information I was wrong in assuming that his dish-receiver system was a working system before he updated it. I am sorry I made a mistake I have stated this over and over..

You was wrong as well.

Why did you not tell him from the start he would have to change the LNB and repoint the dish?

Yes you did say after several post's it sounded like the dish was not pointed but you failed to tell him his LNB will not work.

Then you stated that "There are files ALL the time that get corrupted before or during download" not true at all very rare.

SO lets call it even we both made a few mistakes and then you BASHED me all over the forum.

Forget it its over he is going to get a new antenna.

Do not follow me around the forum bashing me and conterdicting everthing I post it does not help the user with the problem . After all arnt we all just here to help?

so you have been known to be just as wrong as anyone else we are all human after all...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us