NEW ECM = B3V & CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 70
Here is the news....
c/p from another site...

*FYI* - There's new ECM in stream thats dynamic, involving 2 different Map calls as well as a Special Function Register (timer) that is also in play. They appear to be testing to see if coders know how long mapcalls take... good stuff
Things will be interesting for the next few days as we see which coders can/will step up.

CONCLUSION:
Today, B3V and CHARLIE started playing games again
Presently DN PPV,XXX, and All Premium Channels are Down ( scrambled )

BOTTOM LINE:
Manually entering keys does not work
You Will need NEW BIN FILES!

nub

Username: Stinko_dinko

Somewhere in NJ

Post Number: 2
So what I understand lately, is we can watch almost everything on DN (except premium channels, P0rn, local channels and international channels)

That's it takes longer to get a new bin since the coders are busy watching regular TV.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5322
You and I do not pay the coders. They work very hard. If you have not done machine/assembly language programming, you should avoid making sarcastic comments.
Remember, when you bought the receiver, it was bought for FTA,and it still works on FTA.

Bronze Member
Username: Jagmel

Post Number: 11
well said nalyn.we all got spoiled ...lol.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 968
I agree with you on that Nalin. I am for one very thankful the coders work so hard for us to have FREE TV....still loads still working so we are ok for now

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 22
Hopefully that those FTA companies share their gains with coders....

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1933
Thats exactly how they get paid...

Silver Member

Post Number: 970
It will not be long and the coders will pass this test as well...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 164
buzz and satpro are out with new bins , if they can come out others will follow soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 1936
It will be as long as the others we had lately... a day or two for some.

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 71
looking bleak.... hope for the best...

C/P from another site.
*FYI*
Looks like its game over! The 4 bytes they are timing for Map0x4E seem to be completely random - i.e. the execution time for Map0x4E varies based on the input data. To find a solution to this requires full knowledge of the MAP source code AND access to the modular arithmetic processor so every step can be accurately timed. Not easy and would take a long time to do, assuming it can be done at all. And, Nagra might just change the dynamic code next week any way. guess we will see if VS has the access to the full map.

nub

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 139
hmm...the 4 bytes that killed FTA. Let's hope the coders are smarter than we think and they have the full map.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 281
dynamic code

thats the mountain... which can keep getting higher as you try to reach the top... dn and bev can change the code the day the new bins are released and it lights out again...and again... and again.....

Bronze Member
Username: Fahq

Post Number: 26
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE PLEASE SHUT UP! One ECM and the wohe fta community goes to sh!t. How many were around in the summer of 2006 when we went completely dark for 3 months? Everyone said that was the end of fta, and its been up and running for a year and a half now!

Y'all sound like a bunch of whiny little kids. FTA aint going no where. Unless DN sends out new equipment, FTA will continue to go on. The coders have the full EMU of the cards, its only appling each mapcall.

So please shut up. AND REMEMBER, NO ONE EVER PROMISED YOU FREE PREMIUM TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1361
Good One Roger...

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
well u don't understand... emulators vs regular dn equip they don't even belch on this dynamic code concept... on the other hand the korean stb's running full throttle to keep up.. which is getting harder and harder to pull off and when they catch up dn can just change it again. every other day if they want to.

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 80
You are all forgetting one thing, every time they make a change it will cost them lot of money
How much does it cost us?

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
card change cost them lot of money code change nagra flips the bill

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Thill1951: The top players in this game are Korean Mfg. Don't say that they can't keep up. In summer 2006 everyone said that the 2500 panny was gonna be out of the loop with the MAP 57 and it lasted about 1 year after that.
You sound like TDG during that blackout saying crap like "only viewsat processors can handle that speed" etc...

I've been in this game WAAAAYYYYYYYY too long to know that we are far from over!
Please do your homework before you post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Actually, are you TDG?

Username: Harrypeter

Post Number: 5
IS ANY NEW BIN FOR VIEWSAT PRO

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 87
NO new bins for any STB

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
Actually, are you TDG

nope!

I also have been in this for a long time everyone is failing to realize what dynamic code means.

Bronze Member
Username: Deborah_adair

Hollywood, California USA

Post Number: 12
So please shut up. AND REMEMBER, NO ONE EVER PROMISED YOU FREE PREMIUM TV!!!!!!!!!!!

OR another good one goes like this.....I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden do do do dodo I never promised you a rose garden....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1028
New Key's is NOT the issue here today people...if you are getting all channels except PPV, PURN, ethnic, and Most Movie channels then you have the newest key's.......

ALL RECEIVERS VIEWSAT,PANSAT, ALL CLONES are in need of new bins....as soon as the new bin's are out we will post the links

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Dynamic code execution is a powerful feature that allows applications to be extended with code that is not compiled into the application. Users can customize applications and developers can dynamically update code easily.

Yes I know what Dynamic Code is. Its scary, but you gotta have faith in he coders1

Gold Member

Post Number: 1964
the fta stb's are not running at capacity... if so, they would all have the powerful 81 mhz clock that the 2700 has.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
the problem is instead of simple morph rotuine to stop AU where the end users where stuck manual keys input for a few days this a hole new ball of wax... they can now change the keys and the algo weekly which mean soon as a new bin released they change code and fta's could only be up for like 1 day week waiting for coders to figure out the new calls.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1968
c/p from cypress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well DN has really stepped it up with the latest ECM. They are starting to use the full potential of REV 10C. This is the use of running dynamic code to decrypt the Control Words. Most Manufactures have released but are seeing freezing on the PPV, Internationals and Movie channels. The good news is we get Video. It will take some time for the coders to get it right but this is a good step in knowing it can be beat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1969
cyphris... sry

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 818
KING WASN'T TO FAR OFF::
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1974
lol, yes he is... he is wayyyy of... in the head.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1975
we have been down a day, and everyone is talking the end??? LMAO
come on guys... espesially those with more than 6 months here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Just got off the phone with a top coder...she tells me nothing to worry about

Gold Member

Post Number: 1984
SHE???
ha ha
good one

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Roger Quinonez
Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 03:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE PLEASE SHUT UP! One ECM and the wohe fta community goes to sh!t. How many were around in the summer of 2006 when we went completely dark for 3 months? Everyone said that was the end of fta, and its been up and running for a year and a half now!

Y'all sound like a bunch of whiny little kids. FTA aint going no where. Unless DN sends out new equipment, FTA will continue to go on. The coders have the full EMU of the cards, its only appling each mapcall.

HERE IS THE TOTAL LINK NALAN....I EXPECT AN APOLOGY.I CUT AND PASTED TO ANSWER THIS GUY

Gold Member

Post Number: 5387
Deborah Adair : The only person who should apologize is YOU. You jumped in for no reason, and did not say you were quoting somebody else. In any case, when you emphasize such a quote,it becomes your opinion. Roger Quinonez is member here for over a year, and you are a newbie.
THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE

I have seen your offensive post in the Turkey plane crash thread. Your attitude towards a calamity like that is disgusting.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 407
Updates:
Outtage still occurs... stand by!
Taking break. br> Please check click here for updates
new ECU coming soon my software work ok(euro666ViEwSaT)pass test ok

Bronze Member
Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 12
OH NOOOOO.....OLEG is back

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 73
Question.

How does 'dynamic code' differ from what currently happens now? Doesn't auto-roll already take care of the key changes?

nub.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1139
Google it their Nub

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 411
new BINs work good need some adj.www.fta4dummies.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 5425
oleg's post above is totally false. go to:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409587.html

Username: Il2

Post Number: 2
I lost HTBA (russian).
How can i add a new location with NEdit 5.2 or with MrTierworks?

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 416
OlegPHD.- Instantly start downloading all the latest BINs(EURO666/11-30-2007) WORKING Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers are now up and running from the recent ECM.(U1K2R3A4I5N6E). Thanks for your patience

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
Liar, liar pants on fire,
Nose is longer than a telephone wire,
Stick you head in a jelly jar,
Then you wonder where you are.

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 212
haha ^ so true and you hate when ppl just asume things just cus on a onther site they said there's new bins and there isn't!

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 74
*FYI*
C/P
They got it! We have picture & sound and the routine IS KNOWN & Defeated! More to follow, Just letting you all know, waiting for test files now. By this evening releases will come!...

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 433
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 06:53 pm:

Folks as of 12/01/07 there are lots of channels that are down like ppv and adults etc. on dn and bev. There are some channels still up on dn and bev like A&E and LMN etc. Please do not start numerous posts about this problem. Go to the file section for your receiver and check to see if there is a new file out and if not then we will just have to be patient and wait. The coders are working hard to come up with a fix for this problem. As soon as new fixes come out they will be posted ASAP. Also please do not post questions in the file section about where are the new bins because they will only be deleted. Like I said before if a new bin comes out we will get it out ASAP. Thanks.

Just a little foot note. In the summer of 2006 most receivers were completely down for almost two months or better before a fix came out at the time. The only thing we could get was local channels so it is always good to have a back up if possible which for me is digital cable. You just never can tell how long something like this may last. (EURO666/ECU12-01-2007)

Silver Member

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 449
NOTICE Over the past year or more, a new trend has emerged that is probably too good to be true. You may have heard names like "BLACKBIRD", "SILVERBIRD", "SILVER BULLET" and others, applied to MPEG-2 receivers that claim to be capable of receiving subscription programming free of charge. Certain promoters have even claimed the idea that such reception is legal. Numerous receivers have been modified by unscrupulous people hoping to make a fast buck on the greed of certain folks that still believe that you can beat the system and that premium television is something that you should not have to pay for. Common sense should tell you otherwise. Laws are now on the books in both the United States and Canada that list heavy fines and even prison time for stealing programming. It's not a joke any more, and if you are foolish enough to buy into the idea that you can permanently avoid paying for satellite channels that normally require payment of a subscription, an expensive lesson may be in your future. If this is not enough to make you think twice about beating the system with modified equipment, think about this: Two of the largest companies affected by such hacking (Bell ExpressVu in Canada and DISH Network in the United States) are continually updating their security systems, so the prospect of getting these channels without cost in the future will be quite limited. Rest assured that both companies will eventually get their "leaks" under control, just as DirecTV did after implementing tougher security measures.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1265
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 28
i love my fta and the coder's behind it...without them it would not be fta.....thanks guy's keep up the good work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us