User OLEG Posting false information on our forum aboput "his" forum

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1201
My post on their forum asking for help::

We have a user on our forum with the nick OLEG that is posting all over the place that the new working bin's for viewsat, pansat, and all others are located here. I have looked all over this forum and can not find any newer bin's than are out at for 2 examples total for viewsat or future for pansat. IF their are no new fix's here why is it being posted that their are? I would not want a user from a forum I was involved in posting false, misleading information like that around. It speaks very loudly on how much this forum can and will be in the future be trusted........

Their response::

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, user OLEG is a member at this site but he is not a mod or in any way sent out to bring bad attention to our forum. I started this as a private forum but sense have opened it to all members that need help. We are sorry if you were mislead in any way to joining our forum, we in no way are trying to trick new members into joining our community.

This will be dealt with as best we can but we can not control what other members are doing or saying in other forums but as long as users like you bring it to our attention we will deal with it here.
I would like to thank you and ask you that you return to the forum where you found this post and ask the mods to please remove them as I will remove OLEG from our site.

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 200
Write the Truth people Dont make bullS*hi up

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
http://xsorbit30.com/users5/fta4dummies/index.php?topic=600.0

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 201
WOW what a aZZhole

Gold Member

Post Number: 1203
Yes trying to push that forum saying it had bin files with fix's is BS . I hate to see users here ripped off...

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 202
True thx man

Gold Member

Post Number: 1208
He is back so lets keep this on top

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 204
I told him to f*ck off

Silver Member

CANADAModerator

Post Number: 205
that fagg is posting in all threads

Gold Member

Post Number: 1222
He has switched forum's he is pushing now.( umm wonder why could it he was kicked out of the other one )...still same story a pay-for-info site....the bin's will be free when available..

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 363
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us