Someone said that they put old file of Viewsat Ultra and it works for some PPV channels????

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 34
I have a serious question. Someone has said that they had put an old file on Viewsat Ultra and it works by getting some of the PPV channels, does anyone know if it's true? Your help is much appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1645
People always saying stuff like that. Usually a hoax. One way to find out for yourself, try it. Shouldn't harm your receiver if you got the bin from a reputable site. But if ever there was an older bin that works, it would be all over in the forums.

Bronze Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 76
The only ppv working right now are channels DRMT 5898 > 5902.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1110
I am thinking if that was true it would be posted at total as a way to temp. fix the boxes......and those ppv channels and a few more work now and some movie channels and have been this whole time

I am watching the starfish channel its cool

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 279
Hey, TFT, have you been able to look more in the dreambox topic? Just wondering...

Bronze Member
Username: Beenthere

Post Number: 14
I'm new to this, Scabz how do I put DRMT 5896 to 5902 on Viewsat Xtreme?

Bronze Member
Username: Jedimastermopar

Post Number: 63
Hey what keys are you guys using and what bin? Mine has nothing working for bev.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1112
Jedi bev is down for us all...sorry

Tom,

No I had to much going on today to study anymore

Bronze Member
Username: Fredster

Post Number: 42
i'm looking into getting a Dreambox 500 ... looks slightly intimidating at first but looks very doable ... the Linux community is huge, very collaborative and persistent, furthermore they can't be shut down like a Viewsat or Pansat who are being sued by DN .... my view is that those suits have put a damper on new bin development

Gold Member

Post Number: 1117
It all could end any day as far as getting DN-bev...we could even lose all the FTA stuff sometime...This is not by any means perminite we used to watch DTV just like this with our BUD's back in the day LoL....and they said it would never end then and it did........but it does look like for now the dreambox does seem to work all the time unlike FTA.....the suits have nothing to do with the leath of time for this new fix its just a new problem they are having to solve...

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 32
so if i am understanding correclty - nothing works right now? i just loaded the 01/11/24 bin for Viewsat Exrtreme worked for 2 days and now nothing just auto roll processing - i turned it on today and it worked for like 10 minutes then gone again- is every one else in the same boat?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2007
for dn the latest bin 07/11/24 works fine. U get everything except movie channels and some ppv. U still get several channels of ppv movies, u get 455 where the fights and ufc are, u get the sport packages, too many to watch...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2009
u can get showtime, flix, the movie channel, many ppv's and more still on DN.

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 14
the fta tester u said u have 1500 channels what receiver is that ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1140
All receivers could have the channels I have

I have a vewsat platinum

Its the 31" dish, qth-031 LNB, MOTOR, and all the sat's I have scanned...I get true FTA and DN-BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Rudy240

Post Number: 32
really any good movie channel and maybe soccer on those other sats ur talking about? and do you yhink with whats going on with the new ecm and the mapping and the dynamic i should really spend the 150

Gold Member

Post Number: 1142
Loads of good channels and more ethnic than on DN soccer is on all the time.......

Bronze Member
Username: Rudy240

Post Number: 33
so again do u think its worth it even if we can have dn will i be able to pick up the others

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 20
Upload

I put this bin on my receiver and now i have a P0rn with 72 virgins in it

Gold Member

Post Number: 2015
ok, not trying to offend anyone, but i have heard this a few times. This is a real question...
I heard thet for muslims, if u kill people for what u belive in, while killing urself, u go to heaven and get like 40 virgins or something like that. Is this a beleif?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
Google it Dantetn this is not the time or the place for that kind of question...

The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb ( QTH-031 )for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA.....

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easey most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few sat's...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2017
i can google it,but this is a great place since there are lots of muslim religion here... no tv... why not?? I just figured someone could answer... its not a trick question

Gold Member

Post Number: 2019
ok, i found it, ur right, it shouldnt be posted here

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 34
for dn the latest bin 07/11/24 works

really for a veiw sat extreme even - that is weird i have installed it but nothing... i am not getting any channels just sits on auto rolling can some one help with some troubleshooting steps i can do to see why its not working - by the way can someone confirm which sat i should be pointing too echo 3 or 8 i cant remeber which it was and i think i changed it when i was trying to get it to work... any help advise / appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1200
NO new bin's for your receiver....some channels on DN are working not PPV-PURN,MOVIE channels everthig else is fine....if you have the current key's in with the latest bin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us