LK LOST IT.. He's Hoilding Hillary Clinton Hostage :-) :-) :-)

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 347
Police were using loudspeakers to communicate with the assailant, and there are reports that police have tried to arrange for a cell phone to be given to him.

"There is an ongoing situation in our Rochester, N.H., office. We are in close contact with state and local authorities and are acting at their direction. We will release additional details as appropriate," a campaign release issued about 2:45 p.m. ET.

Clinton has canceled her speech that was scheduled for Friday afternoon at the Democratic National Committee fall meeting later Friday in Northern Virginia, party chair Howard Dean announced Friday afternoon.

Clinton was said to be monitoring the situation from her Washington, D.C., home. Husband Bill Clinton has a scheduled event in Newton, Iowa, acting as a surrogate for his wife.

The hostages were said to be campaign staffers, sharpshooters have been positioned near the building, and at least one bomb squad unit also is on the scene.

Other nearby presidential campaign offices including those for Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., and John Edwards, have been evacuated, as well as other nearby businesses, according to news reports.

WMUR reported that witness Lettie Tzizik said she spoke to a woman shortly after she was released from the office by the suspect. The woman was carrying an infant, and crying.

"She said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape," Tzizik said.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 348
Video

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/hillary-hostage

Bronze Member
Username: Deborah_adair

Hollywood, California USA

Post Number: 38
Should that post not be under off topic section>>>I know you are a stickler for the rules

Bronze Member
Username: Deborah_adair

Hollywood, California USA

Post Number: 39
I almost forgot...Isn`t that a silly post you started?? I thought we where to avoid all sillyness??? That joke is in Bad taste

What a freakin loser

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5401
My post No. 5399 repeated here.

LK has been caught posing as
Deborah Adair and attempting to cause trouble.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us