Indian Channels - please help

Username: 100moorkha

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I have a FLU converted to Pansat2700 with the latest JVVH_leafs_224T bin installed. I am able to get all the US channels, but even with repeated Blind scan, I am unable to find any South Asian Channels. Please let me know which satellite I need to scan to pick up the South Asian channels.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 252
dish 61.5,or 148 is for indian channels

Post Number: 2
Sada, thanks. However, even with a blind scan for 61.5, the South Asian channels are not being picked up - any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 41
what channels are being picked up. pls name a few so we can tell you which direction your antenna is pointed to.. Do you even have an antenna pointed to 61.5 or 148 or 121/118.7???

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1486
Those channels are there, but they have a default name. For example: channel name TV 612 is SET ASIA

Post Number: 3
I have a Superdish pointed at 121. I am picking up all the local channels, PPV, Sports, etc. Not picking up any South Asian channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 42
seems like a DISEQ# issue? double check it? and rescan. Check for channels like TV611, TV612.. as AV said. Good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Fortecuser

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 15
could you give me the antena settings please as I have converted 2700 withe latest clone file but I don't get any channels at all. thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5274
To be able to get channels you have to have a Dish pointed to the satellite you wish to scan. You can do a antenna setup in software for 61.5W, but if your dish is not pointing to 61.5W you are NOT SCANNING 61.5W.
In your case you are pointing to 121W. Do your antenna setting for Echo 9 (121W) and the appropriate switch setting if any. Then do a Blind Scan.
Many channels are being moved from 121W to 118 Anik. There is a combination 119/118 LNB available for about $20-$25. It is best used with 30" Dish, but I am told that it will work with a 20" elliptical dish.

Bronze Member
Username: Solano2008

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
Hi Nalin,
I have same problem i have englishe channels but not ppv and not south indian channels but i am getting local and hbo, starz,p*rn. what could be the problem

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
If i ask Dish network to open these channels then i can watch every channel.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
but with my FLU converted with 224 bin i have problem getting PPV and South indian but i m getting Zee Sports. any suggestions.

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 16
Thanks Nalin for yor response. My dish is set to 615Wbut I guess I may have the wrong bin. I loaded the 224 Tivo which is probably not a good one as I read at one of the other threads.
Thanks for your help though

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 17
tell me: which bin file are you using for your converted fortec...pls post the link where you got it from and I will try..i get nothing.
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1491
www.dssworld.co.nr

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 21
does anyone have the indian channels working? Pls help I have mostly US channels but no indian channels.
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1493
RC,

Yes, the indian channels are working. Go to www.dssworld.co.nr and download the Chancysand Bin 224T

Gold Member

Post Number: 5295
RC: You better tell us very clearly whether you have 2500/FLU converted to 2700 or a clone 2700.

2500/FLU converted to 2700 requires BL updater 1.4 to install the latest Chancysand's CS_224T_Lightning
For Clone 2700, you need the 2700v2Tivo and the appropriate 27.02 loader for clone 2700.

These are two different things.

Post Number: 4
I have FLU converted to Pansat2700 and have loaded the leafs_224 bin. I have a superdish pointed at 118W. Doing a Blind Scan for AF3 satellite, I am able to get some South Asian channels (Teja, Gemini, KTV, Surya, SETMAX, B4UMU) but not others (SET, TVAsia, AajTak, Headlines Today, etc). Any suggestions? I have tried factor reset and rescanning multiple times. Also, some times, the scanning progresses to about 44% and then does not pick up any more channels.

Also, how can I get ZeeSA?

Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5307
The 118.7w - Anik Sat requires a 30" dish. Although with a proper LNB, you can get some channels using a 20" Dish, the signal stregth is not very good all round. You may try an signal amplifier.

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 22
Nalin: I have FLU converted to 2700
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us