Viewsat Pro updated but no PPV or premium channels

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 73
Hello All,

I have updated my Viewsat PRO with the latest VSPRO-071124B.ALL file. However, I still cannot watch PPV and Premium channels such as Cinamax, HBO, etc..Do I have to do anything else other than updating the box such as updating the keys manually etc ??? Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 927
I would say you need to put it in the receiver again all reports on total is it is working fine for PPV and Premium....If you are using the USB drive I would delete all older files and put that one on it...

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 271
if you haven't already, a new scan needs to be done after installing new bin file to catch new tp's, or a blind scan would help to get new tp's for all channels.

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 74
Do I have to enter the new 106 keys manually ?

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 75
When updating the new file, is it true that the box has to downgrade back to original bin and upgrade with the new file ? Also the file I use has a *.ALL file extension, what is it ? Is it same as BIN ?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5280
1. You don't have to downgrade back, but if you have problems you should.
2. You do not manually put in 010d ID keys.
3. .ALL file is correct file for the Viewsat Pro.
4. After installing you may have to do user setup and antenna setup and rescan.

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 76
Thank you. I'll try those steps. I think that I should load factory settings and do the upgrade.

Silver Member

Post Number: 941
NYC did you ever got to total and read the section for your receiver? No one else is having your trouble..were did you get your bin? did you reinstall the bin like I sugested?

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 77
I did what you guys asked for. I did a factory default and upgraded the VSPRO-071124B.ALL file. I got this from T0TALFTA site. Also I rescanned the satellites and no PPV or premium channels. I just had that VSPRO-071124B.ALL file in the USB drive. The Viewsat receiver is somewhat new to me and it looks like that I have 2 Negravision key sections but nothing indicates something like 106. Also both sections seems to have the same keys. This is why I'm wondering if I have to change the keys manually. Please help. Really lost in this.

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 78
I did everything that you guys asked for. But its still the same thing, no premium or PPV channels. I also did a factory default and upgraded again and did a blind scan but still the same. I downloaded the file VSPRO-071124B.ALL from t0talf*A site and only had the file in my USB key. I'm new to this vi3w5at box. However, I have 12 sections under the key section and they both have the same key and there is no 106 indicating anywhere.

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 79
I did everything that you guys asked for. But its still the same thing, no premium or PPV channels. I also did a factory default and upgraded again and did a blind scan but still the same. I downloaded the file VSPRO-071124B.ALL from t0talf*A site and only had the file in my USB key. I'm new to this vi3w5at box. However, I have 12 sections under the key section and they both have the same key and there is no 106 indicating anywhere.

Username: Viejo_pedro

Post Number: 1
si algien los tiene enviarlo a mi correo onlypedropena2007@yahoo.ca

Username: Viejo_pedro

Post Number: 2
ensenarme como poner el nuevo bin porsupuesto cuando salgan, tengo un pansat combertido de 2500 a un 2700 clon de nuevo ai le mando mi correo onlypedropena2007@yahoo.ca , le sere muy agradesido muchas gracias de ante mano

Username: Gopher114

Mexia, Texas Linestone

Post Number: 1
We are having the same problem. No PPV or premium channels. We have not had the box long and this is the third time to reset it. It didn't do right this time. The new kids on the block need some really simple instructions.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1929
everyone is having the same problem. Just wait on the new file to comeout.

Username: Pat_chris

Post Number: 8
i was having the same problem and with the new bins i could not do a blind scan where as with the orignal file of the pro i can do the blind scan.

Username: Pat_chris

Post Number: 9
what i did was with the orignal file of the Pro which lets me do a blind scan, was set the sats 110, 119, then i did the blind scan to get all the tps after that i downloaded the new bin file and was able to get all the channels

Bronze Member

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 80
Guys,

Tell me where to get a good site to get the upgrade file.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5342
[link removed] - C00LSAT and others
[link removed] - All makes. Nicely classified.

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 82
This really sucks. Paid over $200 for viewsat utral so that i can get the first bin and now stupid receivers get bin first. Dam i hate that lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 81
razor, i dont hink thats major issue, who gets first is couple of hours diff, but u got better rec

updates for Buzz etc were i guess for last ecm its just coincedence they came when there was again prob

Gold Member

Post Number: 1023
dude the cheap receivers did not realy get a fix its not the same thing at all. yes they may work at this moment but, as i undrstant it its just untell the next roll our viewsat's are going to be fixed to autoroll...we hope.......with 100's of channels comming in for free its still a great investment you made......what channels are you wanting so bad anyway? they may still be on let me know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us