PLease help with Fortec

Bronze Member
Username: Lizwakefield

Post Number: 12
I dontloaded the new bin for panset ( i have a fortec lifetime ultra) receiver and now when i turn on the reciever i get flashing lights at the front of the receiver and nothing works
please help

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5201
Give more details. You may have loaded the wrong BIN.

Username: Lildreamer

Post Number: 4
thats called night rider lights. If your FLU is still 2500a not converted to a pansat 2700. All you need to do is reset it back to factory setting and relaod the "BOOT" file first. Make sure it is set to "boot in your flu loader. Then load the new bin. You should get a better bin ask Nalin or LK what is the best file out now. You must make sure it is one that ends with a "T" chancyland bins are good. Good luck. Also use the BL loader for the new bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i dont even know which file i loaded but i tried to load another bin and it wouldnt let me because of hte night rider lights....so how do i reload the BOOT file...where do i find it........

Username: Lildreamer

Post Number: 8
If you PM me I can email you the boot file .Ever since the new pansat 2700 came out not many sites carry the older files for 2500a. Is it still a FLU/pansat 2500a?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
jeah i think soo its just that i cant load anhything because of those lights...taht are flashing..i am scared taht i fried my reciever

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 444
Boot 6.0:
unknown/unknownUpload
Boot60.rar (13.0 k)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i just downloaded the boot file but the light are still flashing so waht do i need to do now....
and how do i know that the boot file worked
please helpo

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 446
Try loading the old 294T clone-safe bin for the 2500 onto it. If that takes, you've recovered. You can then attempt the conversion one more time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
where can i find 294t????
and how do i load it again

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 448
Liz, I think you might need to load the Factory bin BEFORE you load the 294t. I'm almost sure but confirmation from LK, Nalin or AV would be nice.

You should be able to get both from almost any FTA site.

Username: Tamee15

Post Number: 1
Hi Abby and All

If you don't mind please guide me, I got a Fortec receiver from my friend who didn't use this from May 07.
Now If I want to use it what I have to do.
Do I need to install both boot and bin files and where I can get all these with helping steps??

Pleaes help
Thanks in advance

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 450
Tamee, you have a lot of reading to do. Everybody will be willing to help but I don't think anybody would be willing to sit down and teach you all you need to know. Just read some of the threads here and you'll quickly catchup on the basics.

For someone to be able to point you in the right direction, they'll need to know (a) Exactly what kind of Fortec you have (there's more than one kind), (2) What your System Information shows and (3) Something about your installation - What kind of dishes you have and what they are aimed at.

You'll get plenty of help here so jump right in.

Bronze Member
Username: Ekoneuno

Post Number: 20
I have Fortec Lifetime Classic..is it possible to convert Fortec Classic to Pansat or any other model? Would you recommend it? If yes, please guide where I could find appropriate instructions, bin, loaders etc. thanks

Post Number: 2
Thx Abby

1)-I have Fortec lifetime Ultra.
2)-System info shows:
API 2.88Ta-EU
Boot var 6.0
18 Jan 2007

3)- Dishes are
Echostar 61.5 , 110 and 119

I have uploader "Blacklist STB UPDATER 1.3.exe"

I just need to know what kind of files I need to load and in what sequence.

thx

Bronze Member
Username: Tvhammer

Post Number: 14
Easy Enough Getdss.com

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 453
Tamee, your receiver needs to be converted to a 2700 hybrid of sorts to be useful.

Here's how you do it: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/407190.html

Post Number: 3
[link removed] don't have any thing to update Fortec.

Post Number: 4
thx budy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us