Colsat 5000 Receiver not turning on

Bronze Member
Username: Ferrarifire

Post Number: 43
I was downloading the norw 155 file to my colsat 5000 and before it finished i accidentaly exited and then tried to reinstall 155 again but my loader keeps telling me to connect the receiver and turn it on when it already is connected and on and i cant turn it on from the front only the back switch works can some one help me please

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 221
ur reciever is dead fucc:ked up.. which download site did u you use..
know u have to gtag it.. its not easy as loading the bin... u need some equip from ebay etc..
or ask ur dealer to fix it for u...
and next time wait...
u can wait one day for the bin and can't wait 4 or 5 minutes to let the bin install fully

make sure u download only from
[link removed] (for official bins) for koolsat..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
that is where i dled it from

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 222
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1310807#POST1310807

Hylo
Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 12

Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 07:39 pm:

hey pal, i had sinilar problem with my CS 5000 here is what i found on a site and it fixed my problem, hopefully it will help your situation too, thought you are useing CW:

If you have the faint red standby light on the front, then we can probably bring it back by following the instructions below.

How to bring your CS 5000 or 6000 box back to life ..Hook up your box to your computer using the correct straight through cable, then open proloader 2.4 and browse to the Factory bin.. (CS5000_100_20051007).
Now hit auto detect, your pro loader will ask that you "connect your receiver and turn it on" now turn on the rear switch on your CS and click "connect" proloader will repeat "connect your receiver and turn it on" now turn off rear switch and then turn on..now it should start to load the factory flash. you may have to turn off switch then turn on while clicking connect at the same time for this to work., repeat as necessary until it takes the file.

Once it has taken the flash, hook up to your T.V and go to menu-system system settings-database reset and do a factory set. Now hook up once again to your P.C and load a fresh copy of the new bin file.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 226
the thing is ferrari...its dead.. nothing going to help.. if there is nothing happening when u turn on or off.basically u can't do anything with that....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
its not dead sada why you gota give false info on here i been watching TV for like 5 hours now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us